Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
He’s a petulant spoilt man child with more money than sense.

“I want a motor bike,I want a better motor bike, I want this added to my better motor bike to make it the best motor bike. I want biker mates. I want biker mates that are jealous of my better motor bike. I want to be the best better motor biker mate ever. I want to take my biker mates on a biker holiday with my better motor bike so they can all be jealous of my betterness and think I am the best”

“I want an ice bath, I want my ice bath there, I want an ice machine. My ice machine doesn’t make enough ice so I want ice delivered. Lots of ice, more ice than anyone else has. I want my ice bath colder than anyone else’s bath. I want to get in my colder than anyone else’s ice bath and last the longest. Everyone will be jealous of ice bath with the ice machine and ice delivery.”

“I want to help small business. I’m going to buy lots of stuff from a small busines. I’m going to post exactly how much I’ve spent with the small business so everyone can be jealous of how much I spent helping small business: I’m going to keep going on about how I help small businesses but no more small businesses expect help because I help small business”

And so on and so on until all eternity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Borntorun

VIP Member
Has he now eaten out every night this week?!

Thread title suggestion: on a binge, loves a whinge, makes us cringe

Reactions: 38

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Many thanks to @Clare for the title.

Quick update of the previous thread ;-

Joe has got a hot tub, ice bath and a sauna.
Joe likes to tell everyone about his hot tub, ice bath and sauna
Joe treated us all to daily updates in his hot tub, ice bath and sauna.
Joe is still as insufferable and egotistical as ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

lalalanded

VIP Member
Sensitivity, discretion and compassion are really not on his radar are they!

Yes, it’s wonderful that restrictions are being slightly lifted today and we can see our loved ones again but for fucks sake you don’t go all in and post it all over your social media.

There’s plenty out there who would love to be having family bbqs today but can’t because they are working, (how about all those NHS staff Joe) can’t afford to because they’ve lost, their jobs, still have to shield because of serious medical conditions, or you know Joe, they’ve lost loved ones and seeing people brgging and going over board is really fucking painful for them.

I hope he gets the shits off undercooked burgers, preferably with the first bout coming when he’s in his ice bath.
He has zero emotional intelligence. He has the personality of an eight year old. The constant showing off his massive house and garden is so disgusting and yes I'm gonna say it - chavvy nouveax riche. Zero class at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Miley177

Did he skip high school science or something? He wants to get the water below freezing... if the water was below freezing it would be solid ice you utter, utter moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s definitely got his ‘annoying prick’ badge.

next up - the ‘mental health badge’, the ‘ginton badge’, the ‘did I tell you I have an ice bath badge’ and the ‘binge eating toast badge’

Fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Imagine a teenage mother from a council estate getting her 2yr old to open a can .... what kind of reaction would that invoke?

Reactions: 26

openbook1

VIP Member
So he is starving his kids and his wife? Those portions are meant to feed 2 grown adults!
He is off his head. What a horrible controlling knob of a man. He has severe disordered eating, perhaps amongst other issues, and is projecting it onto his children

It’s not cute to teach your 2 year old about booze and encourage your 1 year old to run round with a bottle of it (because we know Joe has given it to Marley for Instagram content). Does anyone else think it’s irresponsible parenting teaching Indie to say ginton & how to make one? Kids want to be like their parents - how long till Indie tries to put gin in her drinks like Mummy & Daddy? If they weren’t rich and famous people would be saying get social services involved!

We don’t really make an issue of alcohol around our child - to be honest I rarely drink when they’re around apart from a glass of wine with dinner on a Sunday. Joe has got issues.
... If Joe wasn't a rich white male, but instead a POC on low income, social services would likely show up. Awful but true.

Reactions: 25
Just a twat. If your baby is hungry while you prep the meal, give them something to tide them over. A breadstick, rice cake...anything! Why is ok for a fully grown adult to snack if they need to but a child, who can't fetch their own food, has to go hungry. I don't even post on here but his child rearing is terrible and still the idiots of insta lap it up.

• Sad

Scragbags

VIP Member
Shares an inspiring story about anorexia and then proceeds to eat loads of food and say how shit/bloated/fat (homer simpson gif) he feels after.

He just does not give a shit.

• Angry
  • Wow

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
His relationship with alcohol is so fucked, its not even midday Joe and you have 2 kids in the house, just because you finished some work doesn't mean you start drinking ffs. If this was Cheryl on the local estate posting at 11am 'time for a wee voddy coke' with a 2 year old and 1 year old at home in her care social services would be swarming on her it's ridiculous I'm enraged tbh and the poll is 91% YES!

Attachments

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure he's already got a support/childcare bubble with someone else. Rosie seems to stay somewhere overnight with one child quite regularly, and I bet my house it's not George's house she's staying at.
They’ve got more bubbles than a bloody Aero bar!

• Haha