Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I doubt that will happen, by which I mean I agree that it would be really inappropriate. The video makes sense though - using his large following to promote the tour. You can tell when they all have their arms around each other how much he likes being a part of that group. I’ve said it before, Joe is happiest when part of a ‘gang.’

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before, Joe appearing on the tour would be a disgrace. It’s a professional tour, leave it to the professionals, it would lack all credibility as a show if Joe is suddenly dancing in the show.
I don’t think he’ll be turning up to have a dance mid show? I think he’ll try and keep a low profile when he’s there

Reactions: 1
I mean no offense, but I don’t get why there’s so many tours anyway. They aren’t that in demand. They need to slow down.

I mean no offense, but I don’t get why there’s so many tours anyway. They aren’t that in demand. They need to slow down.
I was thinking this too. I don’t really get why there’s a professionals tour AND the HCTG tour on top of the regular Strictly one (which is the only one that really makes sense tbh, and most people likely go for the celebs) I know there are people out there who are fans of the dancers, but I don’t really get the point of all these tours.

In one of the vlogs where I think they were with Zalfie (I tend to skip through vlogs, and don’t remember who’s it was tbh) I remember Joe saying he was going to try and go to as many of Dianne’s shows as possible. Maybe I just assumed wrong, but it came off to me that he was going to be busy and would show up to a handful of shows, or maybe just ones on the weekend. But then I saw on insta someone posted a pic of an interview/article where Dianne was talking about the tour and she said Joe was going to be with her for most of it? She said something about how his job lets him be wherever he wants and he can work from anywhere. Which I guess is true unless he wants to make videos with his friends like he always does.

The three of the girls are doing HCTG. Aljaz, Giovanni and Gorka are doing HCTB later this year. Giovanni has a solo tour this month. AJ is doing his Get on the Floor right now. I’m sure there are others.

Problem is, there are only a few months of the year when the Strictly pros can do their own tours because by late July-August, I think, they will be back full time rehearsals for Strictly. If the pros do the Strictly tour that puts January and some of February out as well for solo tours, there is the Strictly cruises, and the Strictly professionals tour which takes up calendar space. So they all have no choice but to do tours at the same time.

There is probably too many dancing tours going on, but they will only keep happening if tickets sell. Different dancers have different levels of popularity, which will also affect sales, people will go see their favourites. All the gays are going to see AJ (apart from me ☹☹), the mums will go see Aljaz on HCTB. Joanne fans will go to HCTG.

Anything related to the strictly brand usually sells really well i.e the arena tour,pro tour,cruises. Then most of the usually do their own shows on top of this,for extra cash and that they need to create a name for themselves outside the show for when they leave.

Anything related to the strictly brand usually sells really well i.e the arena tour,pro tour,cruises. Then most of the usually do their own shows on top of this,for extra cash and that they need to create a name for themselves outside the show for when they leave.
Money is a big part of it probably. Because put into the context of reality television fees, the Strictly professionals don’t earn that much money considering the time and effort each series commits them to. When you compare to some of the fees celebs get for shows like I’m A Celeb or BIG brother before that got cancelled. Even the celebs are not well paid for Strictly compared to other reality shows. They do the solo tours to boost their bank balance and their profiles definitely.

Dancers have relatively short careers and Strictly is the biggest chance many of them will have. What confused many was why Dianne and the other two (Amy and Chloe - Chloe isn't even on the show anymore and was barely on the show in the first place) were given their own tour when they weren't ever seen as a big draw. If not for Joanne, this tour would probably be selling about as much as an old DVD set of Rock Rivals.

I've just been reading that fans are messaging other fans, saying that Joe didn't go to the opening show of HCTG as he was cheating on Dianne and they have proof with a video of 2 pizza boxes 2 drinks etc and they are going to go the media. ?

I think they think the more they try and damage their relationship the more likely they'll be to break up. which I could be wrong, but I think all it will do is make them more private in their relationship.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I've just been reading that fans are messaging other fans, saying that Joe didn't go to the opening show of HCTG as he was cheating on Dianne and they have proof with a video of 2 pizza boxes 2 drinks etc and they are going to go the media. ?

I think they think the more they try and damage their relationship the more likely they'll be to break up. which I could be wrong, but I think all it will do is make them more private in their relationship.
The psycho fans are awful people, they are just stupid little children who don’t understand the real world. They all need to get a grip.

Reactions: 4

I don't think they'll break up, because I don't think Dianne is dumb enough to take any of this seriously, but I do think they'll become more private. And Joe will probably move further toward getting out of the public eye in general. These types of insane fans could bring out the bitterness in a saint.

Reactions: 2
I don't think they'll break up, because I don't think Dianne is dumb enough to take any of this seriously, but I do think they'll become more private. And Joe will probably move further toward getting out of the public eye in general. These types of insane fans could bring out the bitterness in a saint.
Those types of fans arent 'fans' ,they are actually delusional and I assume to be like 12 years old. She's not going to dump her boyfriend just because some kid on the internet says he's having an affair :LOL: but yeah I do think they'll become more private over time.

I think the parents of some of these so called fans need to have a word in their kids ears. Shouldn't they be enjoying their young lives doing something more exciting and memorable than living in cloud cuckoo land ??????. Crazy??

Reactions: 3
To be fair, almost every Strictly professional does a tour during the off season for many years. Anton does a tour with Erin (who used to be on the show), there's a here come the boys tour with Giovanni, Aljaz and Gorka. AJ has his own tour, as does Giovanni. I think Brendan does, or used too. Kevin and Karen did theirs last year (and before they split up). Aljaz and Janette have their own tour. Neil and Katya have one. If memory serves right, Oti did a tour with Iain Waite a couple of years ago. Robin Windsor had a tour. Flavia and Vincent do their's every couple of years. Trent (who was only on the show for a year - but does choreography now), does a tour with his wife. There's also a Burn the Floor tour that a lot of the Strictly lot start off on.

There are varying reports about what the professionals earn, most suggest around £30,000 per series, which does go up once signed for the tour. (The celebs money increases depending on how far they get in the show, "standard £25,000 payment for signing up", quarter-finals - their fee jump to £60,000, £75,000 for semi-finals and £100,000 for the winner.

The judges earn between £150,000-£199,999.

Reactions: 2
No way it’ll be a dog. Will be something animal wise but low maintance like a reptile or fish I reckon
It'll be something stupid knowing Joe like something nobody would have thought of.My first thought was a dog as he was talking about something 'exciting' happening at the weekend (but this was supposed to be last weekend but nothing happened).A few people have speculated that its a new car as he was out with the bmw people but that doesnt make sense to me.I guess we'll just have to wait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.