Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joe is presenting for Comic Relief. Im really pleased for him and the BBC are loving him at he minute so hopefully he's moving onwards and upwards.
I remember somebody here saying that would happen if he did alright on The One Show. Smart people in this thread.

Reactions: 4
The BBC want him because all his fandom will be watching and will put the viewing figures up?

Reactions: 1
you do realize that the official Comic relief twitter has not confirmed Joe is hosting. That one is fake news because the date is wrong. comic relief is Friday the 15th, the 19th is a Tuesday.

Reactions: 2
Comic Relief's a big show I don't think a few extra Joe fans will have an impact on ratings, just like Strictly.Its a good opportunity though.

you do realize that the official Comic relief twitter has not confirmed Joe is hosting. That one is fake news because the date is wrong. comic relief is Friday the 15th, the 19th is a Tuesday.
It was in the official email from the BBC.Comic relief replied to a fan saying he wasn’t ‘performing’ then deleted it,so I’m assuming it was an error.
19F4A60B-3D9F-45A2-A969-EA9F6D07A451.jpeg

I think it was from some random Twitter account who obviously got the date wrong?

Looks like he’s presenting, not hosting.
They tend to do it in shifts, a pair of presenters do a couple of hours of hosting the telethon and then the next pair and so on. So he will probably be one of the later pairs to host, maybe even the last pair. They do tend to have the bigger names hosting early.

They tend to do it in shifts, a pair of presenters do a couple of hours of hosting the telethon and then the next pair and so on. So he will probably be one of the later pairs to host, maybe even the last pair. They do tend to have the bigger names hosting early.
Ah, ok. Makes sense. I thought he was maybe doing some sort of mini segment like he’s done in the past. He seems to have a good relationship with the BBC. Joe & Caspar HTR, Strictly, all what he’s done with Red Nose Day and the NYE hosing gig. I wonder if he’ll end up being known for hosting their events or if he’ll branch out.

I've seen Dianne's got a feature in Hello Magazine. I know Zoe's been in plenty of magazines, but I bet she's still ultra annoyed as if it want's for Joe Dianne wouldn't be as big and as popular as she is and probably wouldn't have gotten a magazine feature. It won't be long until Dianne is officially more popular than Zoe.

I've also seen comments now saying that Joe's wearing Dianne's clothes. So at least there be able to save some money when they next go shopping?

I'm so cynical that when I saw Joe tweeting about seeing something in the sky I thought he was being paid by a telescope company.

I guess it's probably going to end up being a plug for a new video though.

I've seen Dianne's got a feature in Hello Magazine. I know Zoe's been in plenty of magazines, but I bet she's still ultra annoyed as if it want's for Joe Dianne wouldn't be as big and as popular as she is and probably wouldn't have gotten a magazine feature. It won't be long until Dianne is officially more popular than Zoe.
I mean it was with the other two girls to promote their tour and most likely paid for by the tour organizers. Her being more popular than Zoe is just never gonna happen lol Joe isn’t even bigger than Zoe even now so how could Dianne?

I mean it was with the other two girls to promote their tour and most likely paid for by the tour organizers. Her being more popular than Zoe is just never gonna happen lol Joe isn’t even bigger than Zoe even now so how could Dianne?
I do think that her relationship with Joe helped make Hello interested in the first place, but I agree she and Joe are probably not going to ever reach Zoe's level at her peak. I think we're mostly just kind of joking around when we say that.

I think Joe probably is bigger than Zoe now...maybe not in her heydey but sorry, she's irrelevant now. Most people I know wouldn't know who 'Zoella' is until you mention the calendar. Everyone knows Joe atm
It's clear you're a Zalfie fangirl from Alfies thread though so that's fine

Reactions: 6
I think Joe probably is bigger than Zoe now...maybe not in her heydey but sorry, she's irrelevant now. Most people I know wouldn't know who 'Zoella' is until you mention the calendar. Everyone knows Joe atm
It's clear you're a Zalfie fangirl from Alfies thread though so that's fine
Hahahaha that’s actually hilarious that you think me correcting misleading information (was it you? Can’t remember) means I’m a zalfie fangirl.

Applies logical instead of irrational hatred = zalfie stan, minion, etc

You’re right though look at all the videos of them I watch! Just can’t get enough of that Zalfie...

Hahahaha that’s actually hilarious that you think me correcting misleading information (was it you? Can’t remember) means I’m a zalfie fangirl.

Applies logical instead of irrational hatred = zalfie stan, minion, etc

You’re right though look at all the videos of them I watch! Just can’t get enough of that Zalfie...

Nah the water bottle thing wasn’t me, sorry to disappoint

It seems like Joe's slowly reverting back to his old ways. Tells everyone a new gaming video was coming out last night. Then last minute says he's run out of time and will have to upload tomorrow, then on Insta post photos of him and Dianne out at a show. Which is what he used to do with his Sugg Sunday video's. I know his schedules got slightly busier as he has more opportunities coming in, but it's not like he's doing a 9-5 he still had plenty of time to get the video ready.
It also looks like he's back to filming his doggy Sugg Sunday Video's the only difference is he has a new group of people to film with so it's not the buttercream gang week in week out.

I thought with taking all time away and getting with Dianne he'd want to change things up. I don't think Dianne's realised yet that she's dating Peter Pan.

Last edited:
It seems like Joe's slowly reverting back to his old ways. Tells everyone a new gaming video was coming out last night. Then last minute says he's run out of time and will have to upload tomorrow, then on Insta post photos of him and Dianne out at a show. Which is what he used to do with his Sugg Sunday video's. I know his schedules got slightly busier as he has more opportunities coming in, but it's not like he's doing a 9-5 he still had plenty of time to get the video ready.
It also looks like he's back to filming his doggy Sugg Sunday Video's the only difference is he has a new group of people to film with so it's not the buttercream gang week in week out.

I thought with taking all time away and getting with Dianne he'd want to change things up. I don't think Dianne's realised yet that she's dating Peter Pan.
This is why I think he should just quit the yt scene and go into TV as I say all the time he no longer cares and I think is still doing it out of loyalty to fans,like he feels he owes them. I hope he books a regular presenting gig and that enough incentive for him to quit.

Agree with others, as much as I like Joe, he has outgrown YouTube. He has been phoning it in for the last 12-18 months. Although, I appreciate he has at least been phoning it in unlike Zalfie who can’t even manage that. He does need to move on from YouTube. TV presenting work represents the best opportunity for him to go mainstream, still make decent money, he can Insta stories of his day if he wants. And maybe just do the occasional video on the side if he wants and has something worth filming, rather than filming and uploading for the sake of it and because it’s his job.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.