Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how his whole music thing is going to work out now that Byron isn’t living with him and he doesn’t have all the viewers he had before. I was pretty interested to see what the two of them were making but I kind of doubt it will happen now unless he somehow successfully revamps his entire channel and his main focus is YT again.

Also, he’s not mentioned he has any vlogs to go out and his video Sunday is a challenge type thing with Conor. I’m starting to think Chippy is no longer happening lmao.
He was plugging Byron's song in some videos. Did that go anywhere?

Reactions: 1
My response from the ASA, Dianne if you are reading🙋🏼

So I guess since she deleted it there is nothing they can do now, but it does look like they agree there was a breach of the rules. I had linked a video a fan had screen recorded of the live and put it on YouTube.

So unfortunately no warning for her this time,but if I see fit I will report her again, like the ASA suggested 😘

Reactions: 3
If any of you are interested I'd watch Joe's video with 'The London Barber'.I've never hear him talk to candidly before just about random life stuff.It nothing groundbreaking but worth a watch I'd say...

I think Joe should have a word with Dianne, she's on Insta live merrily talking about the "Iconic" make up brand, which she's obviously been gifted or whatever, and she's not stating it's an AD or paid partnership anywhere. It's expensive too, I'm sure the young girl fans that follow her can't afford to buy it.
{{EDIT - just watched the beginning and she was pretty quick to say it was an ad, so that's an improvement! Wonder if they read here or someone else (Zoe maybe?) informed her? Anyway, least she was open about it. Haven't watched it all so my only other concern is if she keeps mentioning it's an ad, as its live and people could join at anytime., if I had watched it live I certainly wouldn't be watching it again}}

I haven't been online today and I had just checked my emails and posted the Asa response without reading any posts! I will have to go and see. I wonder if she has been sneaky again and deleted all traces of the evidence🤑🙄. If she has breached the rules again ( don't know if she has yet) please someone else report her, it's so easy to do! You don't have to give any details about yourself - just answer with 'prefer not to say'. Can't stand thefleecing of the parents of the minions😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watched it, she said she was working for Iconic throughout the video said hashtag ad, this is an ad at the beginning and then said it was an ad at the end just before she said hi to her nan, I don't know the ASA guidelines as not from the UK, was this enough or do livestreams influences need to repeat it more times in the video, is there not somewhere they can put ad in the corner of a live stream?

Reactions: 2
I watched it, she said she was working for Iconic throughout the video said hashtag ad, this is an ad at the beginning and then said it was an ad at the end just before she said hi to her nan, I don't know the ASA guidelines as not from the UK, was this enough or do livestreams influences need to repeat it more times in the video, is there not somewhere they can put ad in the corner of a live stream?
For the ASA that would probably be enough for them, they still don’t really understand the varying platforms properly, live streams are a whole different kettle of fish they haven't a clue about.

The truth is ASA dont give a tit,people like Alfie and the like just get a slap on the wrist and a few cross words

Reactions: 4
Ffs this is one of the most cringe inducing, tit stirring comments if ever there was one 😂 Absolutely ridiculous accusation and really reaching... I'd be pissed off having to read dumb tit like that everyday. I suspect this is a little fangirl that thinks if it wasn't for Dianne she'd still have a chance with joe😂😳😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ffs this is one of the most cringe inducing, tit stirring comments if ever there was one 😂 Absolutely ridiculous accusation and really reaching... I'd be pissed off having to read dumb tit like that everyday. I suspect this is a little fangirl that thinks if it wasn't for Dianne she'd still have a chance with joe😂😳😳
I really find some of the stuff his fans come out with very disturbing indeed😳. There's some serious weirdo's about. They aren't fans actually they're psychos.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Dianne comment on Zoe latest Instagram and Zoe didn’t even reply. Dose Zoe not like Dianne. Also even Dianne thought at one stage joe might need help finding a girlfriend.

My god Dianne is obnoxious I would have ignored it as well. Also lol at the subtle promo of her vlog.

I think Zoe does like Dianne but I know Zoe doesn't like anyone stealing her thunder either. I'm sure she prefers down to earth Dianne as Joe's girlfriend than some vapid insta model that poses in her underwear.

Well, we’ve seen more of Joe doing his bit than we saw of Tanya. Though I expected him to be doing a bit more, presumably he will make more appearances later. Shame about the terrible puns, but that wouldn’t have been his decision. He looks rather decent in a proper suit though.

Well, we’ve seen more of Joe doing his bit than we saw of Tanya. Though I expected him to be doing a bit more, presumably he will make more appearances later. Shame about the terrible puns, but that wouldn’t have been his decision. He looks rather decent in a proper suit though.
I kept seeing tweets about how he wasn't funny and the audience was dead silent.

Probably not the greatest introduction to further presenting.

I kept seeing tweets about how he wasn't funny and the audience was dead silent.

Probably not the greatest introduction to further presenting.
He wouldn’t have written the script I imagine. I think he needs to have his presenting style way more straight rather than trying to be funny, because it doesn’t work. He did his bit fine, the jokes were naff, but that is not unusual for Comic Relief to be honest.

He wouldn’t have written the script I imagine. I think he needs to have his presenting style way more straight rather than trying to be funny, because it doesn’t work. He did his bit fine, the jokes were naff, but that is not unusual for Comic Relief to be honest.
I feel so sorry for him cos that crowd is dead af.He’s doing well with what he’s been given to work with but that script is cringe af.Yeah straight presenting works better for him

I’ve just seen on twitter that Joe’s at Dianne’s London show and was mobbed by fans, took a photo with every single one and it caused the second half of the show to be delayed. I wonder how quickly all this will get to him. So rude of the fans to do that as well, kinda shows that nobody would be there if it weren’t for Joanne though.

Also noticed in Dianne’s vlog today, she very clearly showed outside his flat. I know him and his friends have shown a little before but you’d have to really put things together to figure it out. The way Dianne showed it, it wouldn’t take much to see which building is his. He’s told fans before that he’s “not allowed” to take photos with them outside his flat. I wonder how bad things are going to get when it comes to his privacy and if he’s starting to regret sharing so much.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.