Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Joe and I like Dianne, but their fan base are beyond ridiculous. It's quite alarming really, I worry for their sanity, I honestly do???. The whole lot of them are barking mad?☻??????

Reactions: 4
More and more people their age are choosing not to marry or have children (many less fortunate than Joe or Dianne are still not even living in their own homes), so I think they're a good fit for some of today, but they need to stop with the nauseating nonsense with naming all their plants and stuffed animals. Joe doesn't even do a very good job of keeping this charade going, as he shut down some of Dianne's cooing over that toy sloth.

They're probably afraid to be themselves because they know their real selves are going to be much less palatable for the fantasy shippers, and possibly because their whole relationship is built for the short term anyway. I still say they'd be better off just dropping the act and letting people see them for who they truly are.
I agree because Joe stated in his new video "The True Story" when he and Casper decided to get seperate places because of the Jasper shippers they had to issue a Twitter statement lol

Reactions: 5
I like Joe and I like Dianne, but their fan base are beyond ridiculous. It's quite alarming really, I worry for their sanity, I honestly do???. The whole lot of them are barking mad?☻??????
Most of them are psycho teenage fan girls and I can’t cope :LOL: It’s a shame because that’s ‘outsiders’ first impressions of Joe and Dianne and it reflects badly on them.And they must be sick of it too tbh.They got stopped whilst out for Valentine’s Day and someone proceeded to have a very very loud conversation with them in the street

I remember that whole Japsper household thing.Like did the kids actually believe they had the keys to each other’s flats and would be round all the time:LOL: If you think the fans now are crazy,the Jaspar era was next level insanity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've noticed tonight on Oli's Insata stories and other peoples insta stories/vlogs in the past, Joe and Dianne are always stood/sat there in the background engrossed in a phone and not really engaging. They probably different off camera, but it just gives that vibe that they don't really want to be there and I also find it a bit rude.

The fans are not as bad as the Jasper days but they're defiantly starting to go too far, I just hope Joe isn't stupid and starts pandering to the fans even more by, sharing more of his personal life, getting engaged etc just to bring in the views and make more money.

You can really tell his hearts not 100% into YouTube anymore, so I think once Dianne's away and he's by himself he'd be best taking some time away fro YouTube and working out what he really want's to do with his life.

If he did want to continue doing YouTube he'd be better just sticking to one channel and rebranding that and cater to his age group instead of tweens. (I think he forgets there's teens and kids on YouTube nowadays, catering to other kids and teens.)
He's often said he'd love to travel more, so he'd better doing something like traveling vlogging.

Reactions: 3
I agree because Joe stated in his new video "The True Story" when he and Casper decided to get seperate places because of the Jasper shippers they had to issue a Twitter statement lol
I was a casual Joe Sugg watcher before Strictly so I had no idea of this incident. I have to laugh, although I'm sure they were freaked out. I'm sure some of those fans must have been accusing them of "queerbaiting" too as that's the in thing when fans get upset when straight men are friends and don't suddenly start making out or claiming they are pansexual/bisexual/demisexual/etc.

Reactions: 1
The dress code is a bit much for a meal out??. Last night's pic is a bit, shall we say eye opening????

Reactions: 2
It’s week 2 back on ThatcherJoe and he’s already being called out for possibly not uploading.Just give it up boy we know you’re hearts not it.Move onto bigger and better things and leave the kids behind.
7EA33688-CD89-4257-8B44-5454E4F945AB.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Evie. Oh dear.

And that restaraunt looks like a hideously tacky, painfully expensive nightmare. It cracks me up that they go to places like this. And when I remember that Oli White is rich and “wrote” two novels. What a world.

Reactions: 5
So it looks like the person who wrote that comment about Joe not doing anything all week is now saying they were joking and it's being made into drama.

I'm sure they actually were joking, but this is why jokes are better left for private communication; being in stan culture usually means someone saying the sky is blue is an attack.

Oli piling on weight. Looks like the lion from Wizard of Oz...

• Haha
Is he really only 22? I saw a profile of him saying that but the profile also said he was on Eastenders and played Captain Hook on Once Upon a Time, so...

Joe’s outfit doesn’t match and it makes him look like a tiny old man. Dianne dresses like it’s 2009 still, and not even the good parts of 2009, but Tbf 2009 was probably her peak. Oli seems to be working on losing the weight, until then he looks 45. Evie looks alright I guess but her wishy washy confidence when it comes to her face is a bit weird.

Reactions: 3
The dress code is a bit much for a meal out??. Last night's pic is a bit, shall we say eye opening????
View attachment 6610
I don't know if it's just the lighting in the photo, but dose anyone think Joe looks a bit ill/tired.
Dianne also has the weirdest dress sense she's either got one of those wired fur jacket on, wired patterned shirts or goes over the top like in the pic above.

Also, on his stories he posted I love my girlfriend as she's good a bike riding. Was that him trying to say he's finally found something besides dancing that Dianne's good at/understands.

Last edited:
So Joe is presenting for Comic Relief. Im really pleased for him and the BBC are loving him at he minute so hopefully he's moving onwards and upwards.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.