Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes the reaction videos and birthday party was obvious they were all public! :LOL:

As much as I'm not fond of Tom or Amy or their partnership; Amy is always around Tom's and Giovanna's house with the kids so I doubt it.
I didn’t say Tom and Amy are. I said showmance, they are wanting the public to speculate to keep them getting talked about

I didn’t say Tom and Amy are. I said showmance, they are wanting the public to speculate to keep them getting talked about
Again i'll reiterate the point of its hard to push a 'showmance' to the public when they're constantly tweeting/instagramstorying of them around each other at Tom's marital home with his wife and kids there. If I had to pick a storyline they're going for it would more be the 'boy next door' 'family man' angle.

I don't think Tom and Amy are doing the showmance thing, personally. They're both very vanilla and he has a reputation as a family man/being a kid friendly celebrity as well as Amy being a children's dance teacher - I don't think either of them would be keen on the idea of getting the tabloids talking.

Reactions: 6
Nor can half the pros then that have been on the show for year’s and can’t even make a final 🤣 You seem to think it’s just Dianne… when in reality, a lot of the ‘popular pros’ are in the exact same situation if they don’t get given ones who can actually dance.
I didn’t say it was just Dianne actually, not singling her out. Just stating my opinion, didn’t realise that wasn’t allowed here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t say it was just Dianne actually, not singling her out. Just stating my opinion, didn’t realise that wasn’t allowed here 😂
Some pros (Gio, Oti, Katya, Aljaz, Anton, maybe even Amy) appear to make good connections with almost any celeb and get some suprisingly good dances out of all except the total duffers. Others look to be a bit less good at that. Including dianne and gorka

Reactions: 5
Some pros (Gio, Oti, Katya, Aljaz, Anton, maybe even Amy) appear to make good connections with almost any celeb and get some suprisingly good dances out of all except the total duffers. Others look to be a bit less good at that. Including dianne and gorka
Agreed! I think Dianne is easy to get along with and have fun with, but not easy to create the kind of connection you need to be dance partners with. Her and Joe fit so well because they were on a very similar wave length (and there was clearly something stronger developing in the process). Theres no doubt she has talent, but in my opinion if it was going strictly (lol) on her dancing then she is very forgettable like a good few of the other pros.

OT but I can't at the amount of people in her comment section of her last post telling her she should stay red 😩😩😩

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but is this a rave thread now? Genuine question as I can’t tell…

Reactions: 7
I think there's a hostile takeover but it'll be like when Zoe got pregnant and it'll soon pass. Im in shock at Joe's jumper on Zoe's story. Did he mug Noel edmonds for that monstrosity?

• Haha
A sz x
i steer clear of this thread mostly as you can’t say anything without the joe and Dianne defence league swooping in .

Reactions: 4
I think there's a hostile takeover but it'll be like when Zoe got pregnant and it'll soon pass. Im in shock at Joe's jumper on Zoe's story. Did he mug Noel edmonds for that monstrosity?
The pair of them look absolutely shocking. Not a drop of fashion sense between them.

Let's not even mention Zoe's caption and the return of the rotting pumpkin porch 🙄

Screenshot_20211018-204050_Instagram.jpg

Sorry to have a differing opinion yet again but to counter what you said all the pros you have named have not all appeared to make good connections with their partners, case in point:

Gio - Laura Whitmore
Oti - Anthony Ogogo
Katya- Seann Walsh (she made the wrong type of connection with him :ROFLMAO:)
Amy - Danny John Jules

Alijaz and Anton I will leave out as it seems all the women love Alijaz (its not hard to see why ;)) and Anton has been there since day 1 so its hard to remember all of his dance partner connections.

I reiterate what I've said previously; regardless of where her dance partners have finished in the competition all of them have said nothing but glowing things about her.....just saying 🤔

I deliberately said ‘almost all’ not all!! Anthony Ogogo was in my ‘complete duffer’ category which leaves one out of five partners for Amy and she got him to week 8, and one out of seven for Gio and he got her to week 7. And as you said, Seann was different So I stand by my point

I deliberately said ‘almost all’ not all!! Anthony Ogogo was in my ‘complete duffer’ category which leaves one out of five partners for Amy and she got him to week 8, and one out of seven for Gio and he got her to week 7. And as you said, Seann was different So I stand by my point
I stand by point; if were talking about compatibility which is what you brought up, Dianne has seemed to got on with her parters better than take the likes of Amy or Gio's partners Laura or Danny who regardless of how far they got them have not got pleasant things to say about their pro's after.

This is the worst thread to come into atm. Constant scrapping with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wasn’t talking about compatability but about being able to make the sort of connection that can get a reasonable dance out of almost anyone. I agree with you that Dianne’s partners (perhaps except max) seem to have really got on well with her and rate her highly so my point is nothing at all against her as a person but perhaps against her as the sort of teacher that works consistently with the strictly format. I’ll leave it there.

I wasn’t talking about compatability but about being able to make the sort of connection that can get a reasonable dance out of almost anyone. I agree with you that Dianne’s partners (perhaps except max) seem to have really got on well with her and rate her highly so my point is nothing at all against her as a person but perhaps against her as the sort of teacher that works consistently with the strictly format. I’ll leave it there.
Of course you can have your opinion on it; I always just go back to the unluckiness of having a duffer with Rev, a 1 difficult dance week with Dev, I agree with you on Max who seemed to only be there for £££ and The Wanted future promo. For me its just more telling of having a pro who still gets on with everyone regardless of competition placement; and for the point of teacher well she did do well with Joe.

I'll see myself out as pointing out obvious things seems to make me a 'raver' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't think anybody is going to change anybody's mind on whether we do or don't think Dianne builds strong partnerships, teaches well or is a creative choreographer so perhaps we should leave it at that.

and hope that the lurking Dianne defenders go over to the rave thread so we can snark in peace

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.