Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Dianne gets a partner on Strictly this year, I really hope they have a good supply of sunglasses for the training room as her outfits and that hair are going to be migraine inducing.

I'm still thinking they won't let her keep the orange though - how can they possibly make it look classy for ballroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg her orange hair is going to look awful on strictly, especially under filming lights

Reactions: 6
Omg her orange hair is going to look awful on strictly, especially under filming lights
Add that to the spray tan as well 😬

I just wanted to add, I just used one of those hair dye strippers on my hair and it's gone yellowy orange, reminding me of a certain somebody's hair. Makes me wonder if the colourist was about to put a new colour on after stripping the red, but Dianne saw the orange and liked it. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would you paint a bathroom dark 🤦‍♀️
The wallpaper was so much nicer - she's made that room look tiny and dingy.

Also, what's with wanting to see if Joe noticed when he got home? The house would stink of paint, wouldn't it?

I can’t stand people who nit pick and always look for a way to put someone down. In the new video Dianne is so pleased with herself and when she mentions her Dad joe then makes a dig about how she couldn’t have done it straight herself. Her Dad helped her via video link. Give the girl some credit joe. He really annoys me how he always has to be the best. Like Zoe is as well. I bet together they are constantly putting people down and one upping people all the time.

Reactions: 26
I can’t stand people who nit pick and always look for a way to put someone down. In the new video Dianne is so pleased with herself and when she mentions her Dad joe then makes a dig about how she couldn’t have done it straight herself. Her Dad helped her via video link. Give the girl some credit joe. He really annoys me how he always has to be
It was mean and unnecessary, and you're right, Zoe does it too. Those kind of comments have a trickle down effect on one's self esteem.

I can’t stand people who nit pick and always look for a way to put someone down. In the new video Dianne is so pleased with herself and when she mentions her Dad joe then makes a dig about how she couldn’t have done it straight herself. Her Dad helped her via video link. Give the girl some credit joe. He really annoys me how he always has to be the best. Like Zoe is as well. I bet together they are constantly putting people down and one upping people all the time.
I always think attitudes like that say a lot about people. Both Zoe and Joe are insecure and like to think they’re better than other people, something they do by slyly criticising everyone else in their lives.

For two people who were so traumatised by their parents’ divorce, it’s telling that they each found relationships where they have the power and no real fear of their partner leaving them. Alfie’s career is reliant on Zoe - just like the rest of his family. And Dianne idolises Joe, always praising everything he does while he makes snarky comments whenever he can.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else notice how the second shelf was completely squint! Like how did Dianne not notice this when putting them up? The fact that she didn’t tape the bathroom wall aswell stressed me out, I couldn’t look at it everyday and not be bothered by it. Diannes diy needs to stop. I appreciate her effort but the sloppiness is ruining the house.

Did anyone else notice how the second shelf was completely squint! Like how did Dianne not notice this when putting them up? The fact that she didn’t tape the bathroom wall aswell stressed me out, I couldn’t look at it everyday and not be bothered by it. Diannes diy needs to stop. I appreciate her effort but the sloppiness is ruining the house.
You could also see a huge yellow line of wall she missed. It's nice to have a hobby, but painting and DIY should never be something you do on a whim. She rushed this and it shows.

Did anyone else notice that in Dianne’s brothers new vlog she was eating poached eggs ? I thought she was vegan ?

I was searching something unrelated and saw a picture of Linda La Hughes in Gimme Gimme. It's dianne's shade!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The house looks a proper state now. It’s just so messy it looks unfinished.

Reactions: 5
I'm just wondering why after Joe built the first one of those very nice dresser drawers Dianne wanted to paint them. She just loves slathering on paint onto anything and ruining it.

just watched Joe’s Vlog…. He thinks he’s a dance pro doesn’t he, he’s still as stiff as a board and not that great!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just watched Joe’s Vlog…. He thinks he’s a dance pro doesn’t he, he’s still as stiff as a board and not that great!
I always thought he was either like a mannequin in ballroom or a flailing daddy long legs if he had to do Latin. No, he's not that good and he needs to let go of the Strictly thing now.

Reactions: 7
Joe and Dianne need a friend who’s willing to tell them some harsh truths. “Joe, it’s time to give up the dancing. You’re just not that good. Also stop being a patronising dick to your girlfriend. Dianne, put down the paintbrush. You’re ruining your house. And put away the hair dye too.”

Reactions: 12
Joe and Dianne need a friend who’s willing to tell them some harsh truths. “Joe, it’s time to give up the dancing. You’re just not that good. Also stop being a patronising dick to your girlfriend. Dianne, put down the paintbrush. You’re ruining your house. And put away the hair dye too.”
Or better yet… “do what you want with your own lives as we don’t have to live it and as long as your happy, quite frankly, who actually cares!”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.