Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I'm not convinced they have withdrawn, I do think that they are probably focusing more this week and doing all that they can to stay in the competition.if I remember right This time last year max wasn't doing well with his dance and dianne made him practice in the car park and got upset, they ended up being eliminated that week. We will have to wait until they are on it takes two this week, I'm not sure if they already have been but it will clear everything up.

Reactions: 4
Tbf none of the pros(that I’ve noticed) bar Kai/Katya/Karen have upload a story today from the training room. Anything anyone else has uploaded has either been ITT promo or a repost. So I don’t think anything happened or is going on besides them training hard. I actually don’t find her “absence” from socials all that unusual tbh she’s cut down a lot over the last year especially since they moved. If they’d had to withdraw I would’ve thought strictly would’ve said something by now.

Reactions: 5
Has Joe's content all been about that freebie he got? I am wondering if maybe it is his grandads funeral and he is throwing out scheduled stuff to throw his mental fans off the scent?

Has Joe's content all been about that freebie he got? I am wondering if maybe it is his grandads funeral and he is throwing out scheduled stuff to throw his mental fans off the scent?
I think the funeral was the day Tracey, Joe & Zoe all posted. Tracey replied to a comment on her post about the sun coming out as her dad would have wanted

Reactions: 1
God you could imagine them coming to the funeral dressed in full widow reeds and Chippy flower wreaths

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I normally wouldn’t think much of it but I don’t think Dianne has posted since the weekend which is not like her at all. Strictly usually reveal the songs/dances on a tuesday and nothing was posted yesterday so there was some speculation that maybe someone was injured or had covid? I’m sure it’s not covid as joe would probably have not been so active but so wouldn’t be surprised if maybe his injury has been causing issues.

Yeah, I also think they're just training hard. She must be pretty anxious this week as well and is probably avoiding social media because she doesn't want to be reminded of the "week 4 curse".

Is now the right time to suggest they've split up or she's given up strictly because she's pregnant on Twitter to the minions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously not Robert’s fault, health comes first and I wish him all the best. I do feel a bit gutted for Dianne though.

Reactions: 14
Obviously not Robert’s fault, health comes first and I wish him all the best. I do feel a bit gutted for Dianne though.
Hopefully they'll give her a ringer next year. She doesn't have much luck at week 4 does she

I'm also loving how the minions, who are the same who kept trying to cancel her, are saying how devastated they are for the professional who can come back next year. Nothing about the celebrity who has one chance and a potentially fatal heart disease

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m gutted for her and Rob. He was showing real potential especially with their tango but obviously his health is far more important. I just hope she’s not too disheartened by her last few years. If anyone deserves a massive ringer next year it’s her.

Shame for Dianne that Robert has withdrawn, perhaps he didn’t realise the toll it would take and the impact it could have on his health. Shame for him.

Reactions: 7
Gutted for them, especially as dianne was so determined to get past week 4 this year 😔 I hope robert rests up and feels better soon and that dianne keeps her head held high I can't imagine how she feels. On a higher note it means she can spend more time with joe which makes her happy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.