Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched any of this series, but I'm sorry to hear about Robert Webb's health struggles. I remember how vibrant he was in that old Flashdance comedy routine. I'm sure Dianne's thoughts are with him.

This year is obviously in no way down to her, but I do wonder if she has simply reached a natural end on Strictly, just based on the last 3 years.

Reactions: 12
Not Dianne hanging out with Zoe, Poppy and Mark today. I could not think of a worse group of people to hang out with if I tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not Dianne hanging out with Zoe, Poppy and Mark today. I could not think of a worse group of people to hang out with if I tried.
Seriously how much has that poor woman suffered in the last 24 hours. I can imagine the whole day was snidey comments about being out of strictly at week 4, being made to carry all the pumpkins because the others are too weak and they probably left her behind when she was paying. I get she wants a family in the UK but surely this isn't worth it

Reactions: 14
I take Dianne was needed for baby sitting duty considering she’s probably the person who can take care of the baby the best? Zoe would want all the attention on her and her pumpkins.

Reactions: 5
Seriously how much has that poor woman suffered in the last 24 hours. I can imagine the whole day was snidey comments about being out of strictly at week 4, being made to carry all the pumpkins because the others are too weak and they probably left her behind when she was paying. I get she wants a family in the UK but surely this isn't worth it
Like any of them had to pay #gifted

Reactions: 6
Fair play Joe seems to have been cute to her since the announcement glad he’s supportive…

I’m off to the Alfred thread to cleanse myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dianne's outfit would be super cute with a nice neutral ankle high boot or a flat. Very "autumnal" (as pukella would say). I feel like not blending patterns is a fashion basic, surely?

I can't imagine how it must be for her. She met a guy she really liked at work, got into a relationship and fell in love... Only to find out that certain members of his family (and those they surround themselves with) are duplicitous, manipulative, fame hungry halfwits. I obviously can't say without a doubt that she and Joe have a loving, healthy relationship (though it certainly seems so), but good grief! Imagine coming into a family where your partners sibling goes out of their way to under handedly insult you out of sheer insecurity. And actively, publicly swats away your attempts at support/friendliness. Then tack on THEIR partner eye fcking you anytime you spend obligatory time with them?
It honestly stresses me out just to think about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s with Zoe and Poppy’s beige cult dresses lately? First it was Poppy having the exact same haircuts now they’re both wearing cult robes

Reactions: 3
I hope that she has people close to her to point out the bleeding obvious, but unless her social media really doesn’t reflect her life, how much happier and content does Dianne seem when she isn’t on strictly? She really needs to quit for the sake of her happiness and mental health. And physical health probably

Reactions: 3
I hope that she has people close to her to point out the bleeding obvious, but unless her social media really doesn’t reflect her life, how much happier and content does Dianne seem when she isn’t on strictly? She really needs to quit for the sake of her happiness and mental health. And physical health probably
Hard to tell, as earlier in the year on Strictly we were saying she needed to get back on the show for her mental and physical health. Back in the orange hair, eating huge tubs of cabbage for lunch, looking painfully thin and crafting for want of something to do phase. But she hasn't seemed any better since being on the show and I thought she only really seemed happy when she was in Australia with her family.

To be fair that was all when we were all in lockdown and going a bit mad! She has seemed to have a spark about her these last 24 hours and on Sunday when she was messing up Joe’s face that we’ve not really seen for a very long time. IMHO she needs to quit strictly, focus on her well-being channel thing for a bit and then have a baby. And perhaps persuade joe that they can split their time between Australia and the uk

Reactions: 2
Hard to tell, as earlier in the year on Strictly we were saying she needed to get back on the show for her mental and physical health. Back in the orange hair, eating huge tubs of cabbage for lunch, looking painfully thin and crafting for want of something to do phase. But she hasn't seemed any better since being on the show and I thought she only really seemed happy when she was in Australia with her family.
No idea where that "on Strictly" came from 🤷‍♀️😅

I do think Dianne seemed so happy in Australia hopefully she can split her time there and in the UK

I really want to believe that they genuinely like her and enjoy spending time with her, when in reality it was probably Joe who asked his sister if she could take Dianne with them.
I think they're only tolerating her because she's Joe's girlfriend.

I know Dianne can be A LOT sometimes and I can see why other people would find her irritating and annoying, but Zoe and her friends give off bad/mean girl vibes and that's why I'll always prefer Dianne over them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.