Joe Sugg #9 Joe and Dianne: strictly a bore with hideous home decor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe was at elstree yesterday, as per all his stuff in Dianne’s dressing room. She stays in the strictly hotel on the Friday night and he said on his stream that he isn’t at strictly today. If you think him coming home indicates they are on the rocks then I don’t really have much else to say… just because you want something to happen, doesn’t mean it is, they are far from ‘on the rocks’ especially if you heard him last night on stream talking about her.

Reactions: 11
You can always tell when strictly has started as you suddenly see the same minions creating new profiles to claim they're splitting up or Dianne is a cheat.

Reactions: 15
Gotta say, like everyone else on here, I love a gossip but it's clear to anyone with a pair of eyes they're pretty smitten with each other.. and that's without me even really following their socials.

Reactions: 19
As if Dianne's fever dream horror Marge Simpson costume wasn't enough last year, she's now going to be Miss Piggy.

Please god, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Usually enjoy these threads but good Lord it’s unbearable reading god they must be about to separate because she’s dancing with someone else (it’s literally her job) and they don’t spend every waking moment together (it literally wouldn’t be healthy if they did). Really quite weird behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Usually enjoy these threads but good Lord it’s unbearable reading god they must be about to separate because she’s dancing with someone else (it’s literally her job) and they don’t spend every waking moment together (it literally wouldn’t be healthy if they did). Really quite weird behaviour.
Plus she has to get up close with another man who isn't her boyfriend. I'm surprised her boyfriend hasn't dumped her yet 🤣 it always surprises me how Joe's fans desperately hold on to the fantasy being a few weeks apart during strictly will somehow split them up. I bet Dianne's more in shock we're at week two and she's not been called a cheating slag yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Plus she has to get up close with another man who isn't her boyfriend. I'm surprised her boyfriend hasn't dumped her yet 🤣 it always surprises me how Joe's fans desperately hold on to the fantasy being a few weeks apart during strictly will somehow split them up. I bet Dianne's more in shock we're at week two and she's not been called a cheating hag yet.
Tbf, who is going to say that about Robert? They've paired her with the least attractive, completely unsexy contestant and I'm not sure if it's intentional or not, but there's definitely no chemistry between them!

Reactions: 8
Nobody needs all that tit on their face…. I’m convinced the skincare (and beauty) industry is just a massive con to get (mostly) women to part with money the probably don’t really have. Hardly anyone had heard of half these serums and tit before influencer culture.

Would he benefit from a consultation with a dermatologist ? Probably yes… I think we all would if we had the money. But he’s not going to benefit at all from Zoe rubbing random tit from her cupboard onto his face. Men need very different skin products than women because they produce different oils etc so he’s probably going to end up worse off.

Reactions: 8
Nobody needs all that tit on their face…. I’m convinced the skincare (and beauty) industry is just a massive con to get (mostly) women to part with money the probably don’t really have. Hardly anyone had heard of half these serums and tit before influencer culture.

Would he benefit from a consultation with a dermatologist ? Probably yes… I think we all would if we had the money. But he’s not going to benefit at all from Zoe rubbing random tit from her cupboard onto his face. Men need very different skin products than women because they produce different oils etc so he’s probably going to end up worse off.
He had a consultation with a gifted one a few years back which he filmed and it did seem to really help his skin.

he’s let it go again and letting Dianne dig at his spots constantly won’t help

Reactions: 5
I can’t bare it when they start squeezing, picking and prodding his pores and spots - so not going to help.

Reactions: 6

He should try getting on Dutasteride. Will crush his DHT which is the hormone that causes most of the skin issues seen in men, side benefit is that it will thicken his hair up a lot.

Reactions: 2
Do any of you have any idea what has gone down with Dianne and Robert? He has disappeared totally from socials since the show on sat and dianne has been pretty absent too

Hmmm, she hardly misses a day without posting on Insta. Intriguing.

His twitter is still live but he was hardly prolific on there, he last posted Saturday and before that was the Saturday before so that's not unusual.

Reactions: 4
Joe's still posting all his free tit so don't think its anything serious. I know Dianne has been knocked out in the last 2 years during week 4 and his dance wasn't brilliant again on Saturday so I suspect they're just focusing on getting it better as if not he'll be in real trouble this week

Reactions: 3
Do any of you have any idea what has gone down with Dianne and Robert? He has disappeared totally from socials since the show on sat and dianne has been pretty absent too
They haven't announced the dances yet either. Maybe he's done a runner post Kermitgate (I hope he's okay though, knowing he has had heart surgery in the past).

I think if they were training hard, they would be posting as much as normal, if not more. He has seemed a bit reserved like he didn't want to be there, so I wonder if they've had an argument or something. Or if his injury really got to him? I did think a quickstep on achilles tendonitis was a bit risky.

Last edited:
I hope robert and dianne manage to break the pattern this year. Each year she gets eliminated in week 4 and doesn't take it well,

Reactions: 3
I think surprisingly for a comedian rob is in danger of being quite forgettable. None of his dances have been particularly stand out - either for good for bad reasons! Maybe he will sail along and be ok - he will have a peep show fan base - but I worry people may forget or not bother to vote for him.

They haven't announced the dances yet either. Maybe he's done a runner post Kermitgate (I hope he's okay though, knowing he has had heart surgery in the past).

I think if they were training hard, they would be posting as much as normal, if not more. He has seemed a bit reserved like he didn't want to be there, so I wonder if they've had an argument or something. Or if his injury really got to him? I did think a quickstep on achilles tendonitis was a bit risky.
I am seriously beginning to think that this might be the case and maybe he has withdrawn.

Joe is still posting stories but he hasn’t been playing video games online I don’t think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.