Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love watching Joe and Dianne. At least they are adults and creating their own material and don’t have to rely on vlogging children like the SacconeJolys do.
Yes, compared to most youtubers, these two are sensible about what they do and don't film, they don't tend to break any rules ie cancelled Australia trip while all others fly abroad anyway they actually try to encourage others to follow the rules to keep everyone safe, they generally make me laugh.

Reactions: 14
I’m really curious to see if they end up having children before Zoe and Alfie. Joe and Dianne seem to bring it up a lot, obviously I’m a jokey way but it will be interesting to see when as they both seem very focused on their careers. I don’t see Dianne leaving strictly anytime soon.

Reactions: 12
I actually love watching Joe and Dianne. At least they are adults and creating their own material and don’t have to rely on vlogging children like the SacconeJolys do.
Creating their own material? They vlog. Anyone can do that. They shill tit to kids still. Dianna at least has content around her dancing and fitness which is fair enough. Joe is not much less lazy than alfie when it comes to youtube, sticks a video up when he wants a quick cash boost

And as for not breaking rules, we’ve only seen what they wanted us to. Dianne didn’t go to Australia because they both work for the bbc currently and the backlash would have been massive, they have good management and pr advising them

Can someone let me know when the joe stans have stopped joining here and we can resume ha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Creating their own material? They vlog. Anyone can do that.

Can someone let me know when the joe stans have stopped joining here and we can resume ha 😂
Dianne has created buswellness where she creates fitness workouts. She creates lots of cooking/hair content. She’s created a podcast with the BBC. In my book that’s creating your own content.

Reactions: 15
Dianne has created buswellness where she creates fitness workouts. She creates lots of cooking/hair content. She’s created a podcast with the BBC. In my book that’s creating your own content.
Yes. It’s a Joe sugg thread though. I said Dianne does have okay content for her niche

Reactions: 1
I was horrified. This house despite its internal decor probably cost them a very large sum. You then paint over wallpaper !!!! Is this a very temporary home because this DIY NO NO WILL SIMPLY DEVALUE IT . You then dash into the garden and without plans, design etc hack away at the brambles. I admire their energy but they should stand back and plan....this isn’t the way to go about things. These two remind me of toddlers let loose in a toy shop. Everything always looks so grubby including their skin !!!!
Agree ! I know they are probably just excited and want to see their visions come to fruition but as you say they have probably spent a pretty penny on that property and there is no need to rush! It would be much better if they took a step back and did things probably!!

Reactions: 4
Meh. They're rich enough to have people come in and correct whatever they get wrong. It's their first house together let them make mistakes/do it up as they please. Also, outside of thinking they can paint over wallpaper I don't see what they're mucking up beyond repair. The bit they cleared out in the garden was an improvement imo.

Reactions: 14
I’m really curious to see if they end up having children before Zoe and Alfie. Joe and Dianne seem to bring it up a lot, obviously I’m a jokey way but it will be interesting to see when as they both seem very focused on their careers. I don’t see Dianne leaving strictly anytime soon.
I don’t think they’re too far off personally(maybe 2 years).

They’ve got the house in the country. Whilst yes they’re career focused right now and yes they’d definitely out grown the penthouse but if kids weren’t in their minds for the near future they would’ve probably just bought something more urban imo.

Once they’ve had a year or so in the house and got the decor how they want (and any extensions) I think they might stop being “careful” and see what happens.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’re too far off personally(maybe 2 years).

They’ve got the house in the country. Whilst yes they’re career focused right now and yes they’d definitely out grown the penthouse but if kids weren’t in their minds for the near future they would’ve probably just bought something more urban imo.

Once they’ve had a year or so in the house and got the decor how they want (and any extensions) I think they might stop being “careful” and see what happens.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she does one more strictly then they try. Think he’ll propose this year. She’s got other income streams now so doesn’t rely on strictly like she may have before

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t surprise me if she does one more strictly then they try. Think he’ll propose this year. She’s got other income streams now so doesn’t rely on strictly like she may have before
Yeah could be. I don’t think they would of bought the house so soon if children weren’t in the plans especially since a lot of their work in in London. I do think Dianne loves strictly though and I think she might want to stay as long as she can but at the same time, I think she will want children soonish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah could be. I don’t think they wouldn’t of bought the house so soon if children weren’t in the plans especially since a lot of their work in in London. I do think Dianne loves strictly though and I think she might want to stay as long as she can but at the same time, I think she will want children soonish.
She’s always got the option of taking a year off and coming back(even just as a benched/group dancer). Which I think she would do if she felt she hasn’t had enough.
Nadiya manages as a mum and a pro. Her daughter must have only been around 1 when she’s joined the show and she’s now four so it’s doable if she wanted.

But with rumours that Janette and Oti might be leaving and some of the other girls getting to a stage where they might move on. She might just leave gracefully.

Reactions: 2
Yeah and I guess with strictly it’s not always up to what the pro wants. If strictly want a refresh they’ll have one

They’ve moved pretty fast so far, she was living with him fairly quickly, signed to his management company, then doing a tour together so I wouldn’t be Suprised if we have some sort of big announcement this year

No Strictly dancer who has left has returned. Once they go there’s always someone to replace them.

Janette travelled over the Christmas period when she wasn’t supposed to.
Has she had her contract renewed? I’d guess Joe and Dianne wouldn’t want to risk it. Especially joe who is trying to break into tv he’s too savvy to do anything that may mess it up.

No Strictly dancer who has left has returned. Once they go there’s always someone to replace them.
I could see her leaving for just a year if it was discussed with the show. I don't think she'd fully leave then expect be invited back, but I can imagine just taking a year off to have a child/recover if she arranged it that way with producers. She's a fan favourite on the show I'm sure they'd be happy to have her back after a year off for a child. She's said recently that she has no intention of leaving the show any time soon, and even if she can't be a dancer she'd still want to be involved somehow.

Has she had her contract renewed
There were reports that all the pros had their contracts renewed or were going to but that hasn’t been officially confirmed.

I could see her leaving for just a year if it was discussed with the show. I don't think she'd fully leave then expect be invited back, but I can imagine just taking a year off to have a child/recover if she arranged it that way with producers. She's a fan favourite on the show I'm sure they'd be happy to have her back after a year off for a child. She's said recently that she has no intention of leaving the show any time soon, and even if she can't be a dancer she'd still want to be involved somehow.
Kevin Clifton, a well known dancer, popular with many left for a year and the BBC won’t have him back. I think you’re overestimating how loyal the BBC will be to the dancers, they are replaceable and once they go they don’t come back. Also there’s no guarantee she’d physically be able to get to the level required to continue dancing. That’s before you consider the practicalities of raising a child while working 6 and a half days a week for a few months, 12 hour days.

There were reports that all the pros had their contracts renewed or were going to but that hasn’t been officially confirmed.

Kevin Clifton, a well known dancer, popular with many left for a year and the BBC won’t have him back. I think you’re overestimating how loyal the BBC will be to the dancers, they are replaceable and once they go they don’t come back. Also there’s no guarantee she’d physically be able to get to the level required to continue dancing. That’s before you consider the practicalities of raising a child while working 6 and a half days a week for a few months, 12 hour days.
I don't know, maybe. But Kevin was different though. He completely left with no intention of returning, then only wanted to come crawling back after covid ruined his tour plans and he had an unsuccessful year. Not quite the same as taking a planned year of absence to have a child.

As for the practicalities, she's not a single parent. Raising a child would be a two person job between them. Not quite the same, but Gorka went the whole last season without seeing Mia so it's not like other parents on the show haven't made sacrifices during the season's run. During a normal season she'd at least still be able to see the kid when she can.

Anyway, I don't think they'll be getting pregnant for a few years anyway so it probably won't even be an issue. They probably won't even start trying until after she's left so the issue is practically non existent imo.

Reactions: 4
It’s a lot of ifs though....

If she decided she’d done her time and left then no she wouldn’t nor shouldn’t expect to return.

But

If she’d signed on and then found out she’s was unexpectedly expecting between contract renewal which is normally around March/April time and August/September time then she should (morally and quite possibly legally) at least be given the option imo. It that situation it should be no different to sustaining an injury(like they gave Jamie a second chance)

However
I do think she’s getting ready to leave. A good run this year and I think she’d probably at least contemplate leaving. I think her brothers announcement has potentially made her think a bit harder about babies and timing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.