Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any reputable evidence that they have moved to Brighton?
I’m just going with what everyone else is saying. People seem confident about it.

It will be a shame if their address gets leaked though. I understand they are in the public eye but I also think people should respect privacy.

Reactions: 3
They really have moved a few doors down from Zoes,you literally can’t make this tit up😂😭
What is Joe thinking?! Zalfie don’t bother with them unless it’s for clickbait. I’ll never forgive them for ruining Diane’s birthday with that nail bashing tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah maybe the decision was truly down to being near family but I really don’t know how long they will last in Brighton.

It does just seem strange because as you said, I’m pretty sure Dianne has said that she hates being alone and always seems to come home as soon as she can. Maybe they will buy a much smaller flat in London for work?

Im glad that they seem happy but I don’t think Brighton will live up to what they think it is. I find it odd how Joe had changed his mind on Brighton so fast. Maybe cause Dianne loved it so much.
If they wanted to be near family why not just go all in and move to Wiltshire where all of Joes family and friends are as a support network to both of them. The drives not that much further into London than where they currently are?

Speaking of family I saw that Diannes brother and his fiancé are having a baby, good luck to them!

I hope they get bored of the countryside village life and head back to London asap😂

Reactions: 4
It hasn't been confirmed anywhere. Someone with the username 'Brightonian Belle' in the DM comments said it was in West Sussex near Zoe and that's what everyone's going off of.

That said, I really hope not. Not only is it impractical for work in London, but I feel like they'll be so isolated there with no one to spend time with but Zoe, Alfie, Poppy and Sean :sick:. Joe always seemed very resistant of moving out to Brighton and he doesn't even seem to enjoy Alfie and co's company very much. Odd choice if this is really where they went. Maybe they're planning kids soon and want to raise the cousins near each other...

Reactions: 1
I’ve looked on rightmove at the house mentioned on here and I don’t think it’s the same one! The conservatory is different.

I’ve looked on rightmove at the house mentioned on here and I don’t think it’s the same one! The conservatory is different.
I posted earlier but my post got deleted so this one probably will too but it’s not that house.

I posted earlier but my post got deleted so this one probably will too but it’s not that house.
Agreed! I've compared the pics that J&D put up on their instagrams to the house that is suspected and I really dont think it is the same house.

I hope it’s not Brighton because being so far away from London I hope it wouldn’t spell the end of Dianne on Strictly because she’s actually one of my favourite pros.

I hope it’s not Brighton because being so far away from London I hope it wouldn’t spell the end of Dianne on Strictly because she’s actually one of my favourite pros.
I don’t think Brighton will ruin her chances, some of them live abroad!

Gorka lives in Manchester which is further from London than Brighton is! I think Johannes is still based in South Africa a lot too. I don’t think if Dianne did live near Brighton it would impact on Strictly too much.

Brighton/London isn’t a huge commute. And from my (limited) knowledge if it is too big for SCD she would get a digs allowance to stay in London.

Tons of people commute to London from Brighton several times a week. It’s a short train journey.

I think people are bringing up the commute because it’s draining regardless of how many other people do it. Doubley draining if you’ve been dancing for 10/12 hours. It’s also no secret she hates being away from Joe for extended periods of time. Even when she was touring if she could go home she did. She didn’t stay at hotel during her year with Dev but chose to stay home.

Reactions: 8
I think people are bringing up the commute because it’s draining regardless of how many other people do it. Doubley draining if you’ve been dancing for 10/12 hours. It’s also no secret she hates being away from Joe for extended periods of time. Even when she was touring if she could go home she did. She didn’t stay at hotel during her year with Dev but chose to stay home.
I’ve just looked on maps at a few journeys😂 and it’s an hour train journey into London.Plus you’ve got to add another 30 mins to get to the different dance studios etc. Then to get to elstree is an hour and a half. But these are the fastest journey times based during the current situation with far less traffic and people travelling around. Realistically I think your looking at about 2 hours each way😂

Not sure why everyone is so concerned with her commute. Surely her and Joe know what work they have coming up and what that would entail?

Maybe they know something we don’t? I’m sure it’s been thought through.

Reactions: 6
I think they might purchase a much smaller flat in London if the house is in Brighton.

“In the pan” will probs make a come back now they have a freezer that might bleeping work.

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping they’ve moved to Wiltshire to be closer to his family...she also seems the get along really well with them all. Close to London without being an inconvenience.
Hoping Wiltshire

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.