Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really loving the look of their new home from what we can see! How exciting, really happy for them both!
Not sure about Di’s leggings though 🙈 don’t think they’d be the most flattering !!

Reactions: 2
There’s a comment on the new Daily Mail article about them saying that their new house is a few doors down from Zoes

Edit to say that I actually think they might have💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they bought the house as it is or if they changed some parts, like putting some rooms together and putting a new kitchen in etc

Does anyone else find it really weird if it's true they've moved on the same street? Zoe's demand for control over everyone and to only come to her is seriously becoming weird. She's like the new Howard Hughes

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it really weird if it's true they've moved on the same street? Zoe's demand for control over everyone and to only come to her is seriously becoming weird. She's like the new Howard Hughes
I’m hoping it’s not true! But if it is I’d like to think Dianne could easily put Zoe in her place if needed.

It will also make sense why aldie cleaning out that car....I imagine he’s hoping to take Dianne on romantic country drives 😂

• Haha
I’m hoping it’s not true! But if it is I’d like to think Dianne could easily put Zoe in her place if needed.

It will also make sense why aldie cleaning out that car....I imagine he’s hoping to take Dianne on romantic country drives 😂
Come with me Dianne, I know this shick field where we can watch the sunset while doing a yoga flow together.

I unfortunately think Joe's weak enough to do whatever Zoe tells him, including where to live but agree with you and think she won't rock the boat but also will put zoe completely in her place when needed. Now she the sudden starting to exercise again, cleaning the car, going out on his own and talking about getting a canpervan makes sense from Alfie. Joe if I was you I'd make sure your bathroom has a blind as Alfie I'd going to be in his garden with binoculars

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not taking an anonymous remark in the daily mails comment section seriously tbh it’s not exactly the most reliable source but I’ll still be extremely disappointed if they have. It’s like I’ve said I doubt they’d isolate themselves like that away from everyone except a sister who he’s not really as close with as he used to and Alfie who it’s clear he’s got issue with. The commute for Dianne is going to be awful. If they have I hope they don’t come to regret it later on.

I agree it kinda looks like they have moved to the same street... damn wish my siblings loved me that much 😂

All jokes aside do they even know anyone else in Brighton apart from zalfie?!

Urgh, I have no strong feelings either way about Zoe and Alfie (I just find them bland), but I couldn't imagine living anywhere near my family, never mind a few doors down 💀 :LOL:

Thread title suggestion: Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come with me Dianne, I know this shick field where we can watch the sunset while doing a yoga flow together.

I unfortunately think Joe's weak enough to do whatever Zoe tells him, including where to live but agree with you and think she won't rock the boat but also will put zoe completely in her place when needed. Now she the sudden starting to exercise again, cleaning the car, going out on his own and talking about getting a canpervan makes sense from Alfie. Joe if I was you I'd make sure your bathroom has a blind as Alfie I'd going to be in his garden with binoculars
I can imagine Dianne after 5 minutes in ploppys company ‘well this was nice, see ya I’m off for a run’

But honestly I don’t think this will be good for dianne, she’s said so many times how quickly she gets bored, she ain’t going to become a clone of Zoe’s. ANd having aldie drooling over her all the bleeping time.

They really have moved a few doors down from Zoes,you literally can’t make this tit up😂😭

• Wow
  • Haha
I know Dianne really wanted to move to brigton but I really didn’t want them too just because I feel like they would get bored. Joe always said he didn’t want to move there.

If they are happy then good but I couldn’t do the commute to London as they both seem to have a lot of work in London. Seems like a strange decision to me.

I know Dianne really wanted to move to brigton but I really didn’t want them too just because I feel like they would get bored. Joe always said he didn’t want to move there.

If they are happy then good but I couldn’t do the commute to London as they both seem to have a lot of work in London. Seems like a strange decision to me.
That’s the part that doesn’t make sense to me especially in relation to Strictly like she’ll most likely have to move out for the season as travelling that distance everyday after a 10 hour physically exhausting day of dancing is too much.But then she seemingly hates being away from Joe and is home as much as she can be?

Reactions: 1
That’s the part that doesn’t make sense to me especially in relation to Strictly like she’ll most likely have to move out for the season as travelling that distance everyday after a 10 hour physically exhausting day of dancing is too much.But then she seemingly hates being away from Joe and is home as much as she can be?
Yeah maybe the decision was truly down to being near family but I really don’t know how long they will last in Brighton.

It does just seem strange because as you said, I’m pretty sure Dianne has said that she hates being alone and always seems to come home as soon as she can. Maybe they will buy a much smaller flat in London for work?

Im glad that they seem happy but I don’t think Brighton will live up to what they think it is. I find it odd how Joe had changed his mind on Brighton so fast. Maybe cause Dianne loved it so much.

Reactions: 3
So looks like Dianne got her wish 😞 The decision to live that far away from London would make more sense if they wanted to start a family. But at this point of their life, when their focus is on their careers, it's such a bad move imo.

And don't get me started on Zalfie ... Best case scenario would be Joe and Dianne having a positive influence on them but I can't see that happening and as someone here already mentioned, Zalfie will probably suck the life out of them.
Also knowing Zoe, they'll most likely spend more time at her house than theirs...

Good luck to them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.