Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh my YT autoplayed one of Joe’s videos at the end of one I’d watched earlier - did NOT need to see Dianne sucking his spots with some gadget he bought her! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You’d think with all he’s been through struggling with acne and medication etc he wouldn’t let Dianne anywhere near him with her fingers and that god awful machine.. he should know better! There was a vlog a while ago where you could see pink marks all over his face where she’s clearly been picking at it. Joe you idiot, let her duck up and scar her own face lol

Reactions: 7
Well, I'll give him a fair chance and wait to see the show before I comment on his casting.

Generally casting for The Syndicate has been top draw, with some good names so I wouldn't have thought they would go for a stunt cast name for any reason.

Also, great to hear there is a new series of The Syndicate, I love that show, especially the first two series.

Based on the fact Lenny Henry and Timothy Spall were in the last series, how the hell has he got this???
Who knows. He was alright in waitress but that was a comedy type role but this is the complete opposite. What a way to ruin one of my favourite shows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if it's a big role he has in it, or like a one episode role or just a minor character who is in it for 2/3 minutes per episode. Don't watch it so no idea what it's like. Us it likely Joe will have a serious character or will it be like his Clive character or like Ogie, as they are the only type of characters he has really ever done?

Reactions: 1
I already feel sorry for the girl who is playing his love interest, the minions are going to dislike her!!!!

Reactions: 5
Does she really? Also wonder will Joe take inspiration from Alfie as he is playing a character who can't commit yo his girlfriend 🤪🤪
Yes I think it was last year or the year before she mentioned in her vlogs she had watched series one and was watching the other series.

Reactions: 2
Does she really? Also wonder will Joe take inspiration from Alfie as he is playing a character who can't commit yo his girlfriend 🤪🤪
He's also been with his own 31 year old girlfriend pretty much two years but acts like they're both only teenagers and way to young for any commitment so he's probably doing method acting for this TV role .

Reactions: 8
How about...

Joe Sugg: Syndicated Simpleton

(I don't hate Joe or anything I just thought it was a fun idea)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It seems like influencers get given everything on the plate when people who work hard for things like this get constant knock backs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.