Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah there!!!! Couldn’t be more different from Joe!

I remember him from hollyoaks back in the day and he did not look like that!
A couple of years ago there were rumours he was going to be on strictly. Could you imagine the fun with the minions if he's on this year now he's not got anything else on

Reactions: 7
A couple of years ago there were rumours he was going to be on strictly. Could you imagine the fun with the minions if he's on this year now he's not got anything else on
Omg I’d love to see this, imagine the awkward looks when they are up with Claudia after the dances!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet Dianne had some fun with him wow. I wonder if she acted like a 12 year old around that guy?!

Omg I’d love to see this, imagine the awkward looks when they are up with Claudia after the dances!!
Well he was rumoured back for the 2018 series & he & Dianne were going to be the first real life couple. But as he was with Emmerdale, which is an ITV show they would give him the time or allow him to appear on it. It was actually the year he couldn't do it, that Dianne met Joe.

But Anthony left Emmerdale earlier this year, so there is nothing stopping him being part of Strictly now. It would make for great tele & it would be quite entertaining to see Joe seath with jealously & self combust.

Joe would be there every Saturday wouldn’t he, keeping an eye on it all!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't find Anthony attractive at all, and I'm so bored of seeing his six pack 😁 I actually think Joe is better looking than him 🙈

If he were to appear on Strictly it's very unlikely he would be partnered with Dianne, and with the couples not mixing this year like they usually do, they could easily avoid each other, so I don't think it would be that big of an issue 🤷‍♀️

Off topic a bit, but have the Strictly fans on here seen Neil's new girlfriend? I wouldn't have put them two together 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't find Anthony attractive at all, and I'm so bored of seeing his six pack 😁 I actually think Joe is better looking than him 🙈

If he were to appear on Strictly it's very unlikely he would be partnered with Dianne, and with the couples not mixing this year like they usually do, they could easily avoid each other, so I don't think it would be that big of an issue 🤷‍♀️

Off topic a bit, but have the Strictly fans on here seen Neil's new girlfriend? I wouldn't have put them two together 😮
I agree one hundred percent. I don't think Anthony is attractive at all; did you also see his acting on emmerdale??? Woeful!! :ROFLMAO: Its funny to think Joe will probably end up having a better acting career than him lol

I doubt strictly would even offer him a space when they know they have dianne as a pro even if they parted amicably.

Yeah I saw Neil's girlfriend I guess opposites attract! I wish all the best seeing what happened to him and his ex-wife.

Reactions: 4

I think he's attractive (although he's looked like this for a long time - not really sure why some sites are hyping this up as something new), but he and Dianne seemed to have a complicated relationship, probably due to their schedules, so it's hard to say she was happy or better off with him just because he has great abs.

I'd say unless they want drama or are desperate for bookings he wouldn't be on Strictly. Even Kelvin Fletcher, who was a leading man on Emmerdale for 15 years, only got on Strictly because someone else had an injury.

Has there been any confirmation what is happening with strictly this year?

New thread name: Joe Sugg - strictly boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has there been any confirmation what is happening with strictly this year?
All we really know for sure is that the series is going to be 4 weeks shorter and starting in October this year. There's been all kinds of stories about how they're going to keep everyone safe, but as the rules keep changing, who knows what they'll be by the time the show starts 🤷‍♀️ but everything has moved back a month, so it's likely to be the beginning of September when the celebs are announced and the pros get together to pre-record the pro dances :)

Reactions: 3
I just wanted to put this here, as there seems to be a lot of people on this thread interested in Strictly & wanting to discuss it.
I have just put up a new post on Strictly thread, so feel free to reply or post what you want to discuss about Strictly.

Anyways here's a link to the Strictly thread:

As a guy I can say living with somebody who maintains that sort of physique is a task in itself. Your diet has to be strict year round, 5 gym sessions a week, injuries that will and do happen. And that's without mentioning the steroids. Yes he is on them, and they do have side effects. It's probably why his hairline took a hit, why he looks so pink (raised blood pressure) and it does damage male fertility as well.

Dianne had a clip in hair piece today and described it as a “clip on pony” and someone commented “is that your name for joe?” DEAD

C17DF307-00BB-46C7-A021-A52792D1EFF4.jpeg

• Haha
Those drawings he's doing if analysed by a phycologist god only knows what they would reveal about him, they look like the doodlings of someone disturbed trying to express their inner demons onto paper .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dianne looks really pretty in her latest video. The shorter hair deffo suits her.
I like the short hair, but still think it would be nicer with less extentions. Dianne also acted like grown woman, none of the teenage behaviour, she is so different when Joe doesn't appear.

I like the short hair, but still think it would be nicer with less extentions. Dianne also acted like grown woman, none of the teenage behaviour, she is so different when Joe doesn't appear.
I still find it weird though how young girls some possibly aged no more than 11 or 12 are her audience it's like those girls mother's are probably not much older than Dianne, I turned 30 earlier this year and i never think I need to have closet conversations with a group of local teenagers they're a totally different generation, in fact teenagers shouldn't even give a toss about a 31 year olds life it's all, bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.