Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne should definitely be in the title seeing as most of this thread has been about her anyway. Actually, as it often feels like I'm reading a Dianne rave thread, how about:

Joe and Dianne #6: One man's trash thread is another woman's rave thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The way Dianne coo's over everything Joe does like she's dating the lord God almighty is bloody vom inducing,
he must lap up pouring the wine down her neck and hearing her calling him endlessly talented whilst being filmed for all to see, sad twit šŸ¤¢.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1428D47A-8A83-48C9-8012-959F78A8EE34.jpeg
And they say how the thread name is weird because of ā€œsex godā€. most of the minions are 12-15

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was watching his ā€˜last holiday of 2020ā€™ vlog and he says the owner of the Airbnb reached out to him.... code for a free stay?! No AD declared in title, but of it is a free stay with all the welcome freebies they got its such a tone deaf situation given the recession we are in. I know potentially Joe going may boost custom but is it really by that much to get a gifted stay?! Seems his beg worked any way!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I just think she looks way older than him. Honestly she looks 40s and he looks 24
I think she's been looking younger and fresher lately in her videos. Joe is one of those people who looks old or young to me depending on the angle. I just hope she is moving more toward not having to act so 'young' and cutesy. I feel like she is.

Reactions: 5
I think she's been looking younger and fresher lately in her videos. Joe is one of those people who looks old or young to me depending on the angle. I just hope she is moving more toward not having to act so 'young' and cutesy. I feel like she is.
joe_sugg_20200817_125836_0.jpg

He posted this on Stories and I thought for the first time in a while he's looking quite handsome again. Recently I'd been finding him looking a bit rough and unkempt.

Maybe they are both at a point as lockdown ends they are actually going for a more presentable look again for going out more.

Woah there!!!! Couldnā€™t be more different from Joe!

I remember him from hollyoaks back in the day and he did not look like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.