Joe Sugg #5 Dianne Buswell's sex god

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent paid much attention to them lately so went looking at her clothing choices this week and some lovely choices. Alfie looks really solid beside them all, his arms are so hairy. Doesnt he have a thing for Dianne? He will have loved her hot pants! I hear it is warm in England!

Haha I didn't mean that to sound like a post card

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I havent paid much attention to them lately so went looking at her clothing choices this week and some lovely choices. Alfie looks really solid beside them all, his arms are so hairy. Doesnt he have a thing for Dianne? He will have loved her hot pants! I hear it is warm in England!

Haha I didn't mean that to sound like a post card
On one of her recent yoga streams, Joe called Alfie out for lurking and watching plus in previous vlogs Alfies been massively sniffing around Dianne and Joe's been properly over the top groping her and marking his territory. I reckon this weekend he's been massively pestering Dianne for private 121 yoga lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Dianne added Zoe's performing clown to her Wikipedia page. Seriously Zoe, go away as you're not interesting even when you try and bring Dianne into your stories

See Joe's keeping Alfie far away on the sofa too 👀

Reactions: 6
Can't believe you think she writes those captions. Joe comes with them & checks them. Any of the pun captions always have perfect spelling, which is how you know it's not Dianne who writes them
nah that’s got Dianne written all over it plus the punctuation is off which is a dead give away😂

Reactions: 2
I know it’s joes thread sorry to take it off topic but there isn’t a buttercreams one. Just saw oli promoting his new cbd business. 1.4 million followers on insta and he’s been plugging the page for it for months. It’s got 3500 followers. Shows how many true followers they have now

him and Evie promoting kfc too. Literally promote anything for money as there is no way Evie has been near a kfc in her life 😂

Reactions: 8
Yep I’m for real! I like him lol. I know nothing of British politics
I don't know Mikey at all but I hate when people think someone's political beliefs are reason enough to hate them, I couldn't care less who people vote for or support. Obviously if someone is straight up racist/homophobic/sexist etc that's a different story.... but simply exercising their right to vote/support one party over another is such a stupid thing to hate someone for. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s joes thread sorry to take it off topic but there isn’t a buttercreams one. Just saw oli promoting his new cbd business. 1.4 million followers on insta and he’s been plugging the page for it for months. It’s got 3500 followers. Shows how many true followers they have now

him and Evie promoting kfc too. Literally promote anything for money as there is no way Evie has been near a kfc in her life 😂
Really? Dianne's new buswellness thing already has 10k followers on insta & she hasn't even properly launched it yet.

The KFC ad just shows how far Oli has dropped off people's radar. Has Evie given up her job in Harrods or Selfridges to do that CPD venture? Also who is Oli's management , is he with Gleam or does he even have management?

did anyone else think there was a weird vibe in the vid with her friend faye? it seemed like dianne hated her...

Reactions: 3
did anyone else think there was a weird vibe in the vid with her friend faye? it seemed like dianne hated her...
I only had the video on in the background so wasn’t paying close attention but I saw a few comments that said she didn’t seem herself🤷‍♀️

To be honest I thought that for once in a long time Dianne was acting like herself and not putting on a childish personality. I wish she'd be like this more often

Reactions: 5
Since there wasn't a thread, I made a thread for the Buttercreams, as they all seem to do something going every now and again which people want to discuss, but they have never had their own thread. Anyways here's the link:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know Mikey at all but I hate when people think someone's political beliefs are reason enough to hate them, I couldn't care less who people vote for or support. Obviously if someone is straight up racist/homophobic/sexist etc that's a different story.... but simply exercising their right to vote/support one party over another is such a stupid thing to hate someone for. Just my 2 cents.
I think calling him a tory tool is more about him being stuck up and privileged than actually meaning because his political view is tory. Alfie deyes gets the same stick and its merely because he’s a middle class wanker that pretends he’s worked hard

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.