Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no God, unless you are a Joe Sugg stan, in which case, I will pray for your soul, if there such a thing exists.;)
I can’t grasp these silly children, so thick.

Agreed, or if one them is ill and carrying say, a cold while the other has work.

As a generalisation, I would hazard these fake relationships are more a thing of the past, and were probably more prevalent in Hollywood. Before homosexuality was accepted in NA society, I believe the studios hada habit of creating fake relationships, since it would have been terrible PR if a gay lead male was known as such. Was it Rock Hudson who was in a sham marriage?

Since homosexuality has been legalised, some stars like Liberace or Barry Manilow came out comparatively late, and Jodie Foster stayed low key for a long time, but on the whole, the reason for sham marriages seems to have dissipated.

When they first met, Becks and Posh were all loved up - he even wore her underwear. But over the years, there have been all kinds of stories about straying. If they are now out of love, it may be branding which keeps them together, or the fact that they have young children.
You’re forgetting that slime ball Tom Curse and bat face Nicole Kudmin

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Agreed, or if one them is ill and carrying say, a cold while the other has work.

As a generalisation, I would hazard these fake relationships are more a thing of the past, and were probably more prevalent in Hollywood. Before homosexuality was accepted in NA society, I believe the studios hada habit of creating fake relationships, since it would have been terrible PR if a gay lead male was known as such. Was it Rock Hudson who was in a sham marriage?

Since homosexuality has been legalised, some stars like Liberace or Barry Manilow came out comparatively late, and Jodie Foster stayed low key for a long time, but on the whole, the reason for sham marriages seems to have dissipated.

When they first met, Becks and Posh were all loved up - he even wore her underwear. But over the years, there have been all kinds of stories about straying. If they are now out of love, it may be branding which keeps them together, or the fact that they have young children.
Fake relationships are still very prevalent. Easy money and attention. Look at priyanka and nick and camila and Shawn. On YouTube the current it fake couple is Tana and Jake before his fake relationship with Erika, and there’s many more according to other youtubers.

I’d say it’s less common that they go all the way to marriage these days. Usually they’re quick lil things like Camila and Shawn.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Joe and Dianne have added an extra date to their tour. Just wondering is the tour actually selling that well or is it a marketing ploy, to make people feel they might miss out if they don't buy straight away?

So Joe and Dianne have added an extra date to their tour. Just wondering is the tour actually selling that well or is it a marketing ploy, to make people feel they might miss out if they don't buy straight away?
It centres mainly on England so just to suit them it seems...who gives a tit to be honest.

• Wow
It seems to depend on location really. Some venues have sold really well and have fairly high ticket sales, some are doing okay, maybe half sold, and some have barely sold any tickets. I think they’ve got some locations wrong or pricing wrong. So either prices will come down at the venues were ticket sales are poor, or those shows will get cancelled. But the tour will unfortunately go ahead, sales overall have been fairly decent it seems.

I can’t grasp these silly children, so thick.
👍

You’re forgetting that slime ball Tom Curse and bat face Nicole Kudmin
:D But both remarried, or was that also sham? :unsure:

Lavender marriages: the Independent seems a more reliable guide than Wiki

Fake relationships are still very prevalent. Easy money and attention. Look at priyanka and nick and camila and Shawn. On YouTube the current it fake couple is Tana and Jake before his fake relationship with Erika, and there’s many more according to other youtubers.

I’d say it’s less common that they go all the way to marriage these days. Usually they’re quick lil things like Camila and Shawn.
Thank you. :)

The only thing missing is the reason why they would even bother. Can you expand on that? :unsure:

Of course joe decides to upload a video of them recreating another one of their dances tonight... the same night that strictly launches 🙄 it’s as if he is doing everything he can for the attention to be on him and not the new celebs

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'd like to wish him luck cuz that's one fine looking man partnered with his Mrs #devanne 😂😂
I like Dev, he’s a good laugh, I thought he was great when he was on Celebrity Masterchef. Certainly got a better sense of humour than fart jokes Sugg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
[emoji106]

:D But both remarried, or was that also sham? :unsure:

Lavender marriages: the Independent seems a more reliable guide than Wiki

Thank you. :)

The only thing missing is the reason why they would even bother. Can you expand on that? :unsure:
Lol no problem but usually it’s out of desperation for attention when they’re lacking public interest or when their management/PR teams want them to gain attention for something. A lot of time for musicians they’ll time it with an album release. For actors it’s very common for them to form a PR relationship when they’re in the same movie to promote it. On YouTube you can just see the benefits from the numbers. They make at least 2x more money as long as the relationship is still fresh/interesting. I mean look at what Dianne (not saying they’re fake) did for Joe’s failing youtube career for a good while.

Seems like Oli is the only one from the buttercream group invited to this strictly house party? [emoji15] Maybe the rest will show up later cause surely this will also serve as a birthday party for Joe since it’s in a few hours.

Jack and Caspar are there. Lots of the guests are Diannes dancing friends, quite a few from Burn the floor.

Reactions: 2
Jack and Caspar are there. Lots of the guests are Diannes dancing friends, quite a few from Burn the floor.
Oop I stand corrected. I hadn’t seen them in any stories but I guess I missed them. I didn’t really look that long to be fair lmao

Edit: actually I don’t think I was that far off seems like they showed up for the party and not the strictly bit

Last edited:
This is what twitter currently looks like after someone posted a video of joe and Dianne kissing... who the duck is this invested in a relationship? Do these people think they have never kissed before or?! Worst thing is some of these tweets came from people who are almost 30...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I like Dev, he’s a good laugh, I thought he was great when he was on Celebrity Masterchef. Certainly got a better sense of humour than fart jokes Sugg.
I have always had a little crush on Dev aka DJ Devstar and Reggie from CBBC Smile

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.