Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the Show on Saturday night looking back on Strictly. Joe and Dianne have been living together for almost a year, even made a video making it offical. Yet on the show on Saturday night both tried to still make out they weren't dating and Dianne said they were just friends living together.
Why after all this time are still trying to hide it, is it really all just a business thing, I know people say they look deeply in love on Instagram and in Vlogs, but we only see a small portion of their day to life. So really wouldn't be that hard for them to put on act for like an 1hr a day/As surely after all this time with the nation/world already knowing and so much support you'd be fine/happy just saying you'd found love on strictly and was dating/living together.
It's a joke, like they talked about Ashley&Giovanni and Gorka&Gemma. The comment I still see Joe now and then is a running joke that was done throughout the live shows.

Reactions: 2
I get they were joking it's more fact that every time someone asks them about they have to act teens trying hide a first relationship from parents and friends, I just find that strange from two 30 year olds.
Yeah I don't think they were trying to hide anything, it was a section of the show based on Strictly couples and included Giovanni and Ashley etc. The other people discussing it went along with the jokey nature of it, Amy saying they seemed to have a good connection etc., all while laughing. Some people are just coy about these types of things, especially when it's a much wider audience than their Instagrams or YouTubes, with how judgemental the general public and media can be about couples formed on the show.

Last edited:
I know Joe and Dianne are now dating, but having watch her and dev's insta stories. I'd say dev seems pretty keen to get with Dianne. I wonder how long it will be before Joe has dev around to film stupid videos so he can keep an eye on them both.
As now Dianne's spending more time a way from Joe it won't take her long to see how mature Dev is and how childish Joe is.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the Show on Saturday night looking back on Strictly. Joe and Dianne have been living together for almost a year, even made a video making it offical. Yet on the show on Saturday night both tried to still make out they weren't dating and Dianne said they were just friends living together.
Why after all this time are still trying to hide it, is it really all just a business thing, I know people say they look deeply in love on Instagram and in Vlogs, but we only see a small portion of their day to life. So really wouldn't be that hard for them to put on act for like an 1hr a day/As surely after all this time with the nation/world already knowing and so much support you'd be fine/happy just saying you'd found love on strictly and was dating/living together.
If you think JOANNE are platonic, then you will little problem knowing that
  1. Joe Sugg is severely visually impaired and frequently paws/gropes clutches onto to Dianne Buswell for support to get his bearings:eek:; and
  2. I was married to the Blessed Mary and that my children are virgin births. :eek: :eek:

signed

Pinnocchio ;)

• Haha
Just seen Tom syndicate is getting pissed on the train with his sisters husband to go and see joe. That’ll be a waitress show I wouldn’t want to sit through

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I never thought the day would come when I was holding a magnifying glass to examine a dancer's toes on screen :rolleyes: ....however... her big toes look deformed, and that would suggest years of wearing the wrong shoes, surely?:unsure:
Yeah dancers rarely have pretty feet because they take so much beating. But that right toe still made me go... :sick:

• Haha
So
Syndicate, Anna Maynard and mark ferris are all there tonight but not his sister

And Caspar and Byron

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Dianne is absolutely stunning... however this picture is not flattering of her at all
Yikes to the feet and the tacky extensions.

The extensions look much more natural when they have a wave or curl to them. Her own hair is so broken and botched the extensions don’t match up well when straight. I do like the outfit though.

I know Joe and Dianne are now dating, but having watch her and dev's insta stories. I'd say dev seems pretty keen to get with Dianne. I wonder how long it will be before Joe has dev around to film stupid videos so he can keep an eye on them both.
As now Dianne's spending more time a way from Joe it won't take her long to see how mature Dev is and how childish Joe is.
I mean Joe could threaten to beat his a... Well Joe couldn't.

As for your last point I'm not so sure. Dianne seems even more childish than Joe and likes babying him/being babied herself.

Voice sounds weak on any high bits to me. The rest is fine but that’s because that’s his go to kind of character voice anyway.

Can’t see him doing any other big roles to be honest

The rest of the cast must bleeping hate all the attention he’s getting like he’s the star of the show.

About twenty of his mates on stage at the end, other night had to all be in on diannes suprise, waitress are constantly sharing people tagging joe on their insta etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm sure 2 other new cast members started with Joe, one playing the lead characters husband. They have had no publicity or mentions that I have seen.

I be very upset as a cast member that someone who's not on stage that long, 50 mins before he appears in the first half was being fated as a massive star.

Listening to that clip makes me think of a local panto not the West End, both the singing and acting and not just from Joe. Not been to the West End for a couple of years but if that's the calibre of performance acceptable these days I'll keep giving it a miss, no wonder it's struggling to sell tickets. My mum said it was ok so I may recommend she gets her hearing tested. A case of the Emperor's New Clothes I think.

• Haha
I think that even though Joe is ramping it up a lot, it's waitress themselves that constantly post about him, make it about him. They all seem so excited to just get him in anything they can (e.g. Marisha Wallace last night hanging out with Joe and Zoe). Waitress are really getting every last drop out of Joe, publicity wise. Is it a really struggling show?

I think that even though Joe is ramping it up a lot, it's waitress themselves that constantly post about him, make it about him. They all seem so excited to just get him in anything they can (e.g. Marisha Wallace last night hanging out with Joe and Zoe). Waitress are really getting every last drop out of Joe, publicity wise. Is it a really struggling show?
Yes, it has struggled in London, although it has done well on Broadway. It's set to close there in 2020 but has been running since 2016, made its money back and opened the same season as Hamilton, yet managed to be the only other new musical from that season to survive as the others were overshadowed.

As a theatre fan, I should clarify as well that it's really quite difficult for musicals that aren't based on well known properties to do well. It's not necessarily a reflection on the show's quality. Obviously Waitress is based on a film, but it's a little known, indie film, not The Lion King or something. Waitress has a fairly good reputation, got good reviews etc. Sara Bareilles would have likely won the Tony for Best Score if it hadn't have been the same year as Hamilton. I'd say the show is just as good as Kinky Boots which was in the same theatre before Waitress. That show is just more easy to market and more crowdpleasing. Waitress actually tackles some difficult topics which may not be evident from just looking at the poster or seeing Joe's character.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.