Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe got Dianne a bike £500 ish, make up brushes £70 (if he paid as it was Asos) a juicer £?, Mugs and a t-shirt. Way less than a grand, I knew he was tight but its not difficult to see who is the most smitten. He's not posted one good luck message to Dianne and Dev, he's not even liked any of her posts about Strictly. It's all me, me, me.

My friend has gone to London tonight and she's going to see Waitress tomorrow if she can get day tickets, she actually going to see another show Saturday and is a big Theatre nerd. I'll let you know what she thinks as she is very honest with her performance reviews and is pretty scathing if disappointed even if she loves the actor/play/musical she attends.

Reactions: 8
Joe got Dianne a bike £500 ish, make up brushes £70 (if he paid as it was Asos) a juicer £?, Mugs and a t-shirt. Way less than a grand, I knew he was tight but its not difficult to see who is the most smitten. He's not posted one good luck message to Dianne and Dev, he's not even liked any of her posts about Strictly. It's all me, me, me.

My friend has gone to London tonight and she's going to see Waitress tomorrow if she can get day tickets, she actually going to see another show Saturday and is a big Theatre nerd. I'll let you know what she thinks as she is very honest with her performance reviews and is pretty scathing if disappointed even if she loves the actor/play/musical she attends.
Your “friend” or you.. 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Your “friend” or you.. 🤔🤔🤔
Friend/ work colleague, I won't go to London for the Theatre, I've accompanied her to 'The Book of Mormon' and 'Amelie' recently in Manchester. She's going to see 'Big' Saturday Matinee and 'Six' in the evening, Friday shopping and then a day ticket show in the evening.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow I didn’t realise she got him something by an actual artist and Peter Blake to boot - he’s super famous. If you think you don’t know him you probably do - he designed the cover of the Beatles sgt pepper album (their most famous cover, the one thats a collage of different significant people)
I’m surprised that was *only* 3 grand.

Reactions: 3
Friend/ work colleague, I won't go to London for the Theatre, I've accompanied her to 'The Book of Mormon' and 'Amelie' recently in Manchester. She's going to see 'Big' Saturday Matinee and 'Six' in the evening, Friday shopping and then a day ticket show in the evening.
Ok, excuse my cynicism just that you claim to know Dianne, Anthony and happen to be a lecturer at Ambar’s uni or even be her lecturer idk.. can’t remember.

Well hopefully your friend brings the tea. I’m waiting for some 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t know where to post this but Caspar was out with ladbaby and his wife last night. Wouldn’t be surprised if joe and him have signed them.

Ok, excuse my cynicism just that you claim to know Dianne, Anthony and happen to be a lecturer at Ambar’s uni or even be her lecturer idk.. can’t remember.

Well hopefully your friend brings the tea. I’m waiting for some 😇
Have met Dianne a couple of times, met Anthony, even had a chat at my brother in laws birthday, they actually go to the gym together. I work at a Manchester University as a lecturer and know someone who taught Ambar a module. It's a small world, I also know quite a bit of gossip regarding other Celebs from their uni days, we all swap little tid bits about ex students.

Reactions: 4
lmao i'd be SO creeped out if i found out my uni lecturers were posting about me on a gossip site in their spare time 😂

Reactions: 10
My mum went to Waitress, Wednesday matinee. She was upgraded to the Dress Circle as they closed the Upper Circle which she had booked. I quizzed a mate who used to work at the Adelphi and the UC seats 409, DC 432, Stalls 667 and Balcony 16, she left about 3 years ago but still remembers the numbers. She also has contacts there and was told before Joe started that they were averaging 740 a show.

It was my mum's second time at the show, the first at the beginning of the run. Joe was a better singer than the first Ogie, who was terrible but Joe struggled with his first song, the second was ok. He wasn't as funny or as good an actor as the first Ogie. One thing she did say was that in the finale Joe looked like an enthusiastic little boy at a Christmas concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My mum went to Waitress, Wednesday matinee. She was upgraded to the Dress Circle as they closed the Upper Circle which she had booked. I quizzed a mate who used to work at the Adelphi and the UC seats 409, DC 432, Stalls 667 and Balcony 16, she left about 3 years ago but still remembers the numbers. She also has contacts there and was told before Joe started that they were averaging 740 a show.

It was my mum's second time at the show, the first at the beginning of the run. Joe was a better singer than the first Ogie, who was terrible but Joe struggled with his first song, the second was ok. He wasn't as funny or as good an actor as the first Ogie. One thing she did say was that in the finale Joe looked like an enthusiastic little boy at a Christmas concert.
Pics or it never happened

Reactions: 1
Probably goes against codes of practise to be sharing students private lives too...
Firstly she wasn't my student, secondly at the time I posted she wasn't anyone's student as she had graduated. I only said I'd been told she had changed in her last year at uni, not exactly disclosing personal details.

You didn’t just say ‘she’d changed’ but whatever. It’s still unprofessional to chat about your students so your lecturer friend shouldn’t have really been doing it.

*Breaking news*

In a new first, it has been reported that gold star influencer, Joe Sugg, will be allowed to perform open heart surgery and a brain operation, in a new reality TV show to be screened next year, designed to attract more entrants into the medical profession.

Despite shock horror reactions from professional medical bodies,. " Sugg said: “I completely understand where they are coming from and I understand the frustration. But I have been given this opportunity and I am going to go for it. I think anyone would if they were in my position.”

He added: “For me, it spurs me on and I don’t take it to heart. I like to prove people wrong and if anything it gives me motivation to work even harder to show I can keep up with everyone and join in and be a part of it.”

in other news, a central London hospital denied a youtuber with more followers than Jesus had had to be dragged from an operating theatre after starting to saw off his girlfriend's leg below the knee, after she gone in for a day operation to remove an ingrowing toenail. A spokesmanfor the hospital said Mtr Sugg had become a little overenthusiastic in this practice run.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wasn’t even anything normal like “ahh she used to be a hard worker now she’s slacking off” but it was about her changing and not partying anymore, sticks to the same group, and “flashes cash” like what....Aren’t you a professor? Why do you know other students business and discussing it with your colleagues? I mean I don’t believe a word that user ever says regardless but

• Heart

Just watched this. He looks like an audience member on stage and a bit awkward to me???

Watch to the end where he’s still on stage waving when everyone else has left. So cringe

Compared to blake

Reactions: 2

Just watched this. He looks like an audience member on stage and a bit awkward to me???

Watch to the end where he’s still on stage waving when everyone else has left. So cringe

Compared to blake
He looks like he's in a nursery play and he can see mommy recording him in the audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.