Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a Strictly thread so the offtopic parts of the conversations can be had over there, and be ready for the new celebs being announced etc. Obviously the Joe and Dianne related stuff can still be said here. But saves us all getting slapped on the wrist for derailing.

Sorry again guys! I easily go off topic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone see Dianne is now doing a campaign with Dove, according to the minions it's about body confidence and body insecurities, don't get what a fit, athletic dancer who wears those skimpy Strictly outfits can contribute to this campaign, but the minions think she is such a role model for body confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see Dianne is now doing a campaign with Dove, according to the minions it's about body confidence and body insecurities, don't get what a fit, athletic dancer who wears those skimpy Strictly outfits can contribute to this campaign, but the minions think she is such a role model for body confidence.
You’re joking?! I get that people have their own insecurities, but why would someone like her want to do a project like this?

Reactions: 4
You’re joking?! I get that people have their own insecurities, but why would someone like her want to do a project like this?
The money £££££$$$$$€€€€. She's got a taste for it now, she's like all the other influencers...greedy 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The money £££££$$$$$€€€€. She's got a taste for it now, she's like all the other influencers...greedy 😡
I honestly didn’t think she would turn out to be like that, but she has done quite a few AD’s on her instgram and every single one has made me cringe.

Reactions: 5
you know how vloggers like to pretend we only see snippets of their lives and they dont film 24/7 - I really think this isnt true. Watching joe and dianne recently they seem to constantly film quite pivotal life moments (with her parents, first holidays, meeting bro, seeing each other again after a few weeks) and even if they dont film the 'threat' of it (so to speak) must ALWAYS be there. waiting for someone to point a phone or camera at you just when youre trying to relax. its such an unhealthy way to live your lives, especially a fairly new first relationship. where does the pretence of your relationship end and the real one begin? jesus they even started out being filmed together for strictly. I honestly cant see what sort of thing they keep private for themselves at this point.

• Heart
you know how vloggers like to pretend we only see snippets of their lives and they dont film 24/7 - I really think this isnt true. Watching joe and dianne recently they seem to constantly film quite pivotal life moments (with her parents, first holidays, meeting bro, seeing each other again after a few weeks) and even if they dont film the 'threat' of it (so to speak) must ALWAYS be there. waiting for someone to point a phone or camera at you just when youre trying to relax. its such an unhealthy way to live your lives, especially a fairly new first relationship. where does the pretence of your relationship end and the real one begin? jesus they even started out being filmed together for strictly. I honestly cant see what sort of thing they keep private for themselves at this point.
Couldn't agree more !!
I'm always surprised even now when he films from his bed I know it sounds silly but it's like is no where sacred ? it's your bed, your partners in their and you still reach for the vlogging camera to get just that bit more footage or that extra joke in, he truly has lost all sense of perspective imo.

• Angry
  • Haha
Couldn't agree more !!
I'm always surprised even now when he films from his bed I know it sounds silly but it's like is no where sacred ? it's your bed, your partners in their and you still reach for the vlogging camera to get just that bit more footage or that extra joke in, he truly has lost all sense of perspective imo.
Always makes me laugh when they go into a hotel room. Set up the camera. Leave hotel room. Make it look like they’ve just entered and are like ooooohhh this is nice 😂

In the pan is starting to remind me of alfies ‘podcast’ they’ve run out of actual guests ( dr ranj etc) and are rolling out the family. Diannes parents, brother etc.

Expect to see Mikey Pearce and Zoelle on it soon

Just finished watching and her mum treats her like a 5 year old. Diane opens a packet, oooh well done dot that’s fab... 🙄

Dianne ‘since my parents wasn’t here for my 30th we’re going to reenact the day’ fully expected a log and hammer to get rolled into joes lounge 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Couldn't agree more !!
This is part of what made me lose all respect from Joe and stop watching him. I remember once when Jack was filming while they were in Joe’s bedroom and Joe kept asking him to turn the camera off cause he never filmed in there. Hardly filmed anywhere in his entire upstairs even. Now he films his bedroom and wouldn’t be surprised if he stopped blurring the windows, too. It’s really sad that he seems to be more focused on giving his preteens fans content rather than actually living his life and living in the moment. Dianne is gonna dump him and his only memories will be on camera, not in his heart. How have Dan and Phil had an entire tour themed around “giving the people what they want” yet only admitted their relationship a month ago [emoji23]

• Haha
I'm sorry, but the more I think about it😝. How can she fancy someone like Joe. He's got the body of a 10 year old FFS, 😳 He's got weird behaviour like his sister, very odd and disturbing. Dianne is also odd and disturbing, so therefore they're a match made in heaven😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, but the more I think about it😝. How can she fancy someone like Joe. He's got the body of a 10 year old FFS, 😳 He's got weird behaviour like his sister, very odd and disturbing. Dianne is also odd and disturbing, so therefore they're a match made in heaven😂😂😂
😂😂😭😭 although she is very strange she is stunning so god knows how someone like joe has managed to get her. Not one masculine thing about him

• Haha
This is part of what made me lose all respect from Joe and stop watching him. I remember once when Jack was filming while they were in Joe’s bedroom and Joe kept asking him to turn the camera off cause he never filmed in there. Hardly filmed anywhere in his entire upstairs even. Now he films his bedroom and wouldn’t be surprised if he stopped blurring the windows, too. It’s really sad that he seems to be more focused on giving his preteens fans content rather than actually living his life and living in the moment. Dianne is gonna dump him and his only memories will be on camera, not in his heart. How have Dan and Phil had an entire tour themed around “giving the people what they want” yet only admitted their relationship a month ago [emoji23]
Offtopic but honestly Dan and Phil could’ve got away with walking on stage saying they were in a relationship, and walking off stage leaving the Phandom to explode for 90 minutes. They wouldn’t have got a tour out of it, but they could’ve done it once.

Back on topic, I’m just no longer interested in Joe. He’s turned into everything he never was and said he wouldn’t be. And I don’t actually believe in their relationship anymore, it feels too much for show and for the minions. I honestly believe they will break up soon after they complete their tour. Just get that money first. Well, if the tour goes ahead, and ticket sales aren’t completely terrible leading to shows being cancelled.

Reactions: 7
Agreed 100%

I really wonder if they’re actually in a relationship at all or if they’re just coworkers living together, pretending to be in a relationship? It’s got to be such a weird dynamic. Do they think in the back of their heads that they’re just gonna end things once one of them (Dianne of course) gets too busy? Do they talk it out and just say “don’t catch feelings too hard” and are just having a fling they know is gonna end? Or do at least one of them genuinely think this is gonna last?

The penthouse apartment, millions in his bank and all the free tit and deals she’s getting out of it might help...

• Haha
  • Heart
The penthouse apartment, millions in his bank and all the free tit and deals she’s getting out of it might help...
I don’t think even all of that would make me want to be with him 😂 honestly doubt they will last much longer anyway

• Haha
I don’t think even all of that would make me want to be with him 😂 honestly doubt they will last much longer anyway
Well a year of putting up with him and she’s got multiple other revenue streams setting her up.
YouTube channel
Money from the tour
All her brand deals etc

So she probably would deem it worth it. He doesn’t treat her badly he’s just annoying

Went on Joe's most recent vlog at chewed up Glen skipped the majority of it, as it just seemed so awkward, looked as if Dianne has really gotten fed up having the camera in her face. But had a gander through the comments and the minions think she is preggers again.
Screenshot_20190720-145431.png
Screenshot_20190720-145407.png

Do those kids realise Dianne starts Strictly is 2 weeks and has a tour next year, there is no way she is getting knocked up. Also if she, she wouldn't be getting in the hottub.

These kids really are delusional and invest far too much time trying to make Joe and Dianne a fairytale.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
yeah it was properly awkward 😬 she was sick of him, shoving mint up her nose, farting on her again, throwing sticks at them and asking to play hide and seek? its got worse - beyond parody now. you could tell they were all trying to avoid being in the vlog and it was mostly joe gurning and laughing at himself alone in the camera. unsubbed from all of them now, ill probs tune back in for inevitable break up fallout.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.