Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it called In The Pan they haven’t touched a pan in like two months now
It’s all just boring challenges with no cooking whatsoever
Best they stay away from the pans... don’t think I can stomach seeing any more doggy slop. 😩🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good grief he's obsessed - this is not good!
He is on IG already, interviewing Johannes. :rolleyes:

Why is it called In The Pan they haven’t touched a pan in like two months now
It’s all just boring challenges with no cooking whatsoever
Very good point! (y)

I'll start, but there are plenty here more skilled who will fill you in.

1) Sugg cannot cook to save his life. I do not think it unfair to suggest that pre-DB, he was either eating off the back of Byron, or more likely, feeding himself though an app like Deliveroo. In the absence of apps like Deliveroo, I could only imagine Sugg feeding himself from a local Indian, Chinese or Fish and Chip shop; ( I am not including other ethnic restaurants in London, because I doubt if Sugg is adventurous enough to try them).

2) When the series kicked off, I suspect they were trawling for TV cookery invites. e.g. the first episode was about buying clearance items, which you could imagine either of them doing - DB, because she was back late from work, or Sugg, because he is tight and does not have a clue. However, gourmet cooking it was not.

3) In subsequent episodes, whenever DB has tried to take the floor to cook, the Meister Scheitspieler has always tried to drag back the centre onto himself. About the only real time I recall him surrendering centre stage to allow DB to cook anywhere near properly was on the creation of a hugely fattening chocolate cake, when even Sugg could not disguise his lack of skills.

As further of evidence of lack of Sugg's culinary abilities:

1) When the first series kicked off, there was a demonstrable lack of cooking appliances and basic tools like oils. Sugg made an open invitation for donations. It seems to have worked....he recently received Le Creuset hardware which Sugg acknowledged online,, and I highly suspect the Russell Hobbs sandwich maker was gifted too, since the photo of the box was too obvious and unnecessary, if Sugg had bought it outright. in other words, Sugg is not invested in cooking and never has been,. The Pan belongs to Dianne, insofar as Sugg will permit it.

2) The apartment freezer has been busted for months and Sugg was unknowingly growing potatoes in it. A previous vid refers, where he chased DB down the corridor waving the sprouting potatoes..

tl:dr Don't expect any proper cooking where the Suggmeister is involved. La Buswell could do so, but Herr Suggmeister gets..,,,concerned if she does., It does not help that Sugg was a total fail on both tV cookery programs to which he was invited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@HowLongOhLord your posts make me smile, you write brilliantly 🙂 Im so confused re their demographic, in the pan could have been quite interesting if they kept that as their 'older channel' and stayed mature, genuinely trying to learn, getting better each week, interesting guests etc... instead its become progressively more juvenile - vomming over toasties and telling viewers to "remember to do your homework!!" after 30 mins of alcoholic cocktail tutorials?? Its so mismanaged. Also I dont mean to be offensive but Joe doesnt strike me as a foodie, he seems to border on certain food phobias at times, and dianne seems to be angling for a healthy readymeal sponsorship on IG stories (cant remember the name of the brand she keeps pushing)... Joe is maximising the strictly thing because its his only vague link to bbc (who to be fair backed him a lot and helped him out) and reeks of desperation I agree. Hes been insufferable recently in vlogs, whiny and bitter. Did anyone else think sharing the phonecalls to his parents/sister re waitress was a bit distasteful?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched an interview joe done at the red carpet, if I have to hear him say “I feel like a year 8 when all the year 7’s turn up” one more time I actually think I will cry.
I still cannot believe he is doing the podcast, strictly is Dianne’s thing and he is just going to make it all about him/Joanne. There are plenty of ex contestants who would be so much better doing the podcast. One being Gemma Atkinson who’s job is actually a radio host, but you don’t see her signing up to work with her other half 😂

Reactions: 6
Just watched an interview joe done at the red carpet, if I have to hear him say “I feel like a year 8 when all the year 7’s turn up” one more time I actually think I will cry.
I still cannot believe he is doing the podcast, strictly is Dianne’s thing and he is just going to make it all about him/Joanne. There are plenty of ex contestants who would be so much better doing the podcast. One being Gemma Atkinson who’s job is actually a radio host, but you don’t see her signing up to work with her other half 😂
Ah comparing it to his school days, so very Joe. All his references are stuck in his teens. But this one is especially stupid when you consider 2018 was what series of strictly? I’m going to guess about 12? Yet he’s acting like he invented the thing. He’s going to become increasingly more irrelevant as the series goes on though and people start to follow the actual contestants , hopefully...

He’s 100% worried about the curse isn’t he, which is why he’s moved her in, is going to manage her and has his paws all over strictly

Reactions: 7
Ah comparing it to his school days, so very Joe. All his references are stuck in his teens. But this one is especially stupid when you consider 2018 was what series of strictly? I’m going to guess about 12? Yet he’s acting like he invented the thing. He’s going to become increasingly more irrelevant as the series goes on though and people start to follow the actual contestants , hopefully...
The Guardian has a piece today where Year 8’s give advice to Year 7’s..
I’m sure Joe is desperate to pass on his own nuggets of wisdom as these children have.
Like:
“The simple solution if you get lost is to ask an older child to explain where you should go.”
They are so lucky to have him.

• Haha
He’s 100% worried about the curse isn’t he, which is why he’s moved her in, is going to manage her and has his paws all over strictly
Oh he is definetly worried Dianne will dump his ass, when she finally realises what a dick he is, that or he's worried Dianne will become more relevant than him, as she will be in the public eye more, so wants to make sure he stays being seen at Strictly every week.

Also, either the video interview with the dailymail or digitalspy, Dianne was asked would Joe be watching some of the rehearsals, to which she answered with a definite no. So don't think Dianne is as happy as she appears about Joe hanging around on Strictly.

Reactions: 4
Right I am going to be very controversial on this site , so strap in, and give me youre best shot!
I happen to like Joe's and Diannes relationship. Do I agree with everything they do? No I dont! Agree that Joe is obviously trying to keep himself involved in strictly. I think that he shouldn't have done the podcast. He is obviously desperate to make it in main stream media but this is Diannes thing so let her get on with it and support her as any partner would. I don't think anything he does is down to jealously or keeping an eye on Di but desperation to make a main stream media career. At the end of the day he would go to the opening of a strictly envelope! Think he would be better supporting Di and not involving himself. He had his go and he couldn't have wished to come out of it with anything more. But the more of see of him the more I can see that he is only interested in fame than he is his relationship. He needs to sort his tit out or he will have neither.
The controversial bit. I am a fan of J & D but dont agree with everything they do and quite happy to voice my opinion good or bad. I am all for a healthy debate but the thing is I dont get why people would follow them , watch their YouTube stuff etc just to slag them off. Plenty of celebs etc I dont like so I'm really not interested in them so dont bother with them in anyway. I might be missing the point if this is a site for a bit of healthy debate I'm in , but if it's just a hate site and people are spending their time watching their stuff just to slag them off i dont see the point. Just dont bother with them.

Right I am going to be very controversial on this site , so strap in, and give me youre best shot!
I happen to like Joe's and Diannes relationship. Do I agree with everything they do? No I dont! Agree that Joe is obviously trying to keep himself involved in strictly. I think that he shouldn't have done the podcast. He is obviously desperate to make it in main stream media but this is Diannes thing so let her get on with it and support her as any partner would. I don't think anything he does is down to jealously or keeping an eye on Di but desperation to make a main stream media career. At the end of the day he would go to the opening of a strictly envelope! Think he would be better supporting Di and not involving himself. He had his go and he couldn't have wished to come out of it with anything more. But the more of see of him the more I can see that he is only interested in fame than he is his relationship. He needs to sort his tit out or he will have neither.
The controversial bit. I am a fan of J & D but dont agree with everything they do and quite happy to voice my opinion good or bad. I am all for a healthy debate but the thing is I dont get why people would follow them , watch their YouTube stuff etc just to slag them off. Plenty of celebs etc I dont like so I'm really not interested in them so dont bother with them in anyway. I might be missing the point if this is a site for a bit of healthy debate I'm in , but if it's just a hate site and people are spending their time watching their stuff just to slag them off i dont see the point. Just dont bother with them.
Hmm you sounded pretty reasonable until the end.... you know that’s basically the point of this site? Well on a spectrum, some creators people used to like but have become disillusioned with, others we hate watch and use this place to call them out on their crap. Etc

It’s generally reasonably balanced and objective (some threads more than others no doubt) YT culture elevates a lot of talentless brats into positions where they will not listen to any criticism or accept responsibility for their actions. Those of us who see through their crap need a place to vent - and sometimes lift the wool from the eyes of the more naive.

Most importantly though no one here would ever condone harassment of a YouTuber or their fans off the site. So whatever they moan about we aren’t “haters” and criticism is rarely baseless.

Sorry for the rant but do you know how many people come on here with that same tired argument? Like we are going to be like “wow why aren’t we only discussing those we approve of every move they make? That makes so much more sense ” (it doesn’t)
No bad blood to you but there is a difference between constructive criticism and hate and I don’t think most of what goes on here is too bad. (Yeah there is some biased bullshit but what can you do)

• Heart
Same reason you’ve joined this thread to stick up for them when you could have easily not read it maybe?

I too was with you until the end. These people make themselves public figures by choice. They put their lives out there. People having opinions isn’t hate. Newspapers have written about ‘celebs’ for year.

What youtubers don’t like is that they are used to showing the ten minutes that suits them and having full final say of what they put out. Censor comments on their videos etc. People are going to have opinions on that. Look at digital spy and mumsnet etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hmm you sounded pretty reasonable until the end.... you know that’s basically the point of this site? Well on a spectrum, some creators people used to like but have become disillusioned with, others we hate watch and use this place to call them out on their crap. Etc

It’s generally reasonably balanced and objective (some threads more than others no doubt) YT culture elevates a lot of talentless brats into positions where they will not listen to any criticism or accept responsibility for their actions. Those of us who see through their crap need a place to vent - and sometimes lift the wool from the eyes of the more naive.

Most importantly though no one here would ever condone harassment of a YouTuber or their fans off the site. So whatever they moan about we aren’t “haters” and criticism is rarely baseless.

Sorry for the rant but do you know how many people come on here with that same tired argument? Like we are going to be like “wow why aren’t we only discussing those we approve of every move they make? That makes so much more sense ” (it doesn’t)
No bad blood to you but there is a difference between constructive criticism and hate and I don’t think most of what goes on here is too bad. (Yeah there is some biased bullshit but what can you do)
Ditto👏👏👏👏👍

Reactions: 4

To be fair to you Grant0102 on re reading I realise i missed the part of your post where you said you are all for some healthy debate. Which is what we are about - so welcome ! I thought you were accusing us more than you were so hope you don’t feel attacked because that would be quite hypocritical of me !

Same reason you’ve joined this thread to stick up for them when you could have easily not read it maybe?

I too was with you until the end. These people make themselves public figures by choice. They put their lives out there. People having opinions isn’t hate. Newspapers have written about ‘celebs’ for year.

What youtubers don’t like is that they are used to showing the ten minutes that suits them and having full final say of what they put out. Censor comments on their videos etc. People are going to have opinions on that. Look at digital spy and mumsnet etc
To be fair to you Grant0102 on re reading I realise i missed the part of your post where you said you are all for some healthy debate. Which is what we are about - so welcome ! I thought you were accusing us more than you were so hope you don’t feel attacked because that would be quite hypocritical of me !

Why does Dianne keep reposting fan account stories on Instagram that all say how proud they are of her for doing the launch show ?
Why proud ? It's what she's paid to do if she was a pro dancer who just found a cure for cancer then hell yeah but a dancer went to work and performed a routine, do me a favour .

Last edited:
Dont feel attacked and TBH not some fan girl that's going to cry I my room if I was! Mashing all posts into one. No didn't join site just to defend them , and resent the implication thanks , if you and others would like to view my previous posts I certainly dont do that. But as I said before I'm all for healthy debate good or bad won't gush constantly or hate constantly but open to objective discussion. Seems on other sites they can do nothing but right and this one nothing but wrong. Definitely no middle ground where they are concerned.
I'm happy to call them out when in my opinion its warranted and voice my opinion but not just criticise for sake of it.
Do appreciate that this isn't a gushing site and people are hear to voice their opinions on what they feel is wrong but reading some of comments have to wonder why some people bother to waste time following them .eg somebody had a whole rant that in recreation dances Joe was to close to her when he jumped over her and there could've been a serious accident! Come on shouldn't the debate been about him releasing these at the same time strictly starts?
Debate and opinion or hate please let me know.

Reactions: 3
Dont feel attacked and TBH not some fan girl that's going to cry I my room if I was! Mashing all posts into one. No didn't join site just to defend them , and resent the implication thanks , if you and others would like to view my previous posts I certainly dont do that. But as I said before I'm all for healthy debate good or bad won't gush constantly or hate constantly but open to objective discussion. Seems on other sites they can do nothing but right and this one nothing but wrong. Definitely no middle ground where they are concerned.
I'm happy to call them out when in my opinion its warranted and voice my opinion but not just criticise for sake of it.
Do appreciate that this isn't a gushing site and people are hear to voice their opinions on what they feel is wrong but reading some of comments have to wonder why some people bother to waste time following them .eg somebody had a whole rant that in recreation dances Joe was to close to her when he jumped over her and there could've been a serious accident! Come on shouldn't the debate been about him releasing these at the same time strictly starts?
Debate and opinion or hate please let me know.
The debate can be about whatever people want it to be thats the joy of freedom of speech 👍

Why does Dianne keep reposting fan account stories on Instagram that all say how proud they are of her for doing the launch show ?
Why proud ? It's what she's paid to do if she was a pro dancer who just found a cure for cancer then hell yeah but a dancer went to work and performed a routine, do me a favour .
I will reply with my opinion , which again isn't all hate. I think Dianne does it because a) its human nature that it's nice being gushed over and b) I think she generally appreciates her fans and it's a sort of fan lottery . She will repost some fan posts and that's it she's made there life! Mr Sugg however hasn't posted anything on IG for nearly a month. Its seems that now he has waitress and the podcast, his main stream , he doesnt need the stans so has ditched them ,as in not giving them the content ,cute pics etc. Sure he will be back when his other stuff is over but even some of the Twitter fans are beginning to ask questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.