Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to hell ... I have been added to a group chat on twitter full of joe and Dianne fans and am currently pretending I am a fan to get the gossip 😂 the pairings for this year have been confirmed and the stans are FURIOUS. And I love it 😂
Modern day hero

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bahaha, why cause she wasn't partnered with the kids tv presenter, bit of a coincidence she is partnered with a guy living in London and who is one of the favourites to leave first, worth Dianne and her fan base likely they will last maybe till Halloween if they are lucky. Hmmm wonder if Joe is planning on the Strictly special.
I take it you’ve seen the spoiler then? They aren’t literately crucifying him 😂 poor guy, saw a post on a forum that he’s going to get death threats written in crayon from all the Joanne fans when they have to dance a rumba 😂😭

omg 😂 😂 😂 look we're gonna need regular updates, ok?
100% 😂 I’ve had to mute it because it’s non stop but I’m gonna look through it properly tomorrow and see what I can post on here

Modern day hero
Happy to be of service 😂 honestly it’s too much I’ve been howling with laughter

in his boot sale video why is he so obsessed with how little he had to pay for all that literal trash? or that he got things for free because he took selfies with people? why is he so weird about money

Reactions: 5
in his boot sale video why is he so obsessed with how little he had to pay for all that literal trash? or that he got things for free because he took selfies with people? why is he so weird about money
I don’t think he really cares, £30 (the price of the ‘expensive’ item) must be about 3p to him. He’s just trying to sound relatable, playing the lad next door.

i feel like he does care though. he strikes me as the kinda guy whos a millionaire but will invite you out for dinner then split the bill down to the last cent based on what everyone ordered

dont get me wrong its a nice change considering how a lot of other youtubers throw their money around buying half pipes and yearly pools, but theres just a weird "mine mine mine no sharesies" vibe to it

Reactions: 7
i feel like he does care though. he strikes me as the kinda guy whos a millionaire but will invite you out for dinner then split the bill down to the last cent based on what everyone ordered

dont get me wrong its a nice change considering how a lot of other youtubers throw their money around buying half pipes and yearly pools, but theres just a weird "mine mine mine no sharesies" vibe to it
Joe has always been known for being tight and a complete cheapskate. Your right he probably does care cause he does not like spending his money at all.

Grant0102, I don't mean to critisize but can you please stop quoting previous posts and not commenting. It's just that it clogs up the disscussion and doesn't ad anything further to it.

Yes he does come across a bit like that but much rather that than Tom " look where I've flown 1st class today" syndicate and many others.
What I would like to see now Dianne has officially moved in , and yes we know that was done to keep press off their backs as she has lived there for ages, is that although it is Joes place its their home and we start to see Dianne's influence on the place. Get rid of the lad pad foosball table etc .sure that will happen but knowing Joe it will have to wait for the " my girlfriends house make over vlog"

Joe has always been known for being tight and a complete cheapskate. Your right he probably does care cause he does not like spending his money at all.

Grant0102, I don't mean to critisize but can you please stop quoting previous posts and not commenting. It's just that it clogs up the disscussion and doesn't ad anything further to it.
Sorry think that is operator error due to my less than adequate tech skills.

Ok so this group chat ... I’m actually embarrassed at how these kids are acting. I’m assuming you all know the spoilers so I can post what they said?

Reactions: 8
Ok so this group chat ... I’m actually embarrassed at how these kids are acting. I’m assuming you all know the spoilers so I can post what they said?
I see no ships shits stans. Of what is this
spoiler
of which you speak? :unsure: Gimme a (polite) sign, oh Lord. :)

Pm’ed you incase anyone else doesn’t want it spoiling and I don’t know how to do the spoiler box thing
Don't press the spoiler button below if you do not want to know before next Saturday:

David James and Nadiya
James Cracknell and Luba
Will Bayley and Janette
Dev Griffin and Dianne
Mike Bushell and Katya
Jamie Laing and Oti
Karim Zeroual and Amy
Chris Ramsey and Karen
Saffron Barker and AJ
Michelle Visage and Giovanni
Anneka Rice and Kevin
Emma Barton and Anton
Alex Scott and Neil
Catherine Tyldesley and Johannes
Viscountess Emma Weymouth and Aljaz

Read more at: https://www.strictlyspoiler.com/

DONT SAY THE PARTNERSHIPS OUTSIDE THIS SPOIL:ER - OTHERWISE I AM DEAD MEAT

Pm’ed you incase anyone else doesn’t want it spoiling and I don’t know how to do the spoiler box thing
- Text containing spoilers
Hides text that may contain spoilers so that it must be clicked by the viewer to be seen.
Example:
Simple spoiler
Spoiler with a title
Output:
Spoiler
Spoiler: Spoiler Title

The site is pretty good wrt this kind of coding

BB Codes

---------------------

@ the grey haired,bespectacled hound: 4th iteration now, please? . Previous page refers for title.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I might be in the minority here, but I was actually a bit shocked my Joe's audition, and thought he carried it VERY well with both the accent and the performance as a whole. I'm both a Southerner and a big fan of Waitress and though I've not seen Blake's performance, Joe was very much unlike Tanya B. and does have some talent for this I think.

Having said this, it is very unfair to trained theatre folks who have been working their way up the ladder for this, but at least he doesn't blatantly suck and can stick with it. I do think his singing sounds a bit like kermit but the acting was surprising to me.

Don't care for much else that he's done really and haven't watched him in a long time but it was in my suggestions and wanted to come see what others thought.

Last edited:
I might be in the minority here, but I was actually a bit shocked my Joe's audition, and thought he carried it VERY well with both the accent and the performance as a whole. I'm both a Southerner and a big fan of Waitress and though I've not seen Blake's performance, Joe was very much unlike Tanya B. and does have some talent for this I think.

Having said this, it is very unfair to trained theatre folks who have been working their way up the ladder for this, but at least he doesn't blatantly suck and can stick with it. I do think his singing sounds a bit like kermit but the acting was surprising to me.

Don't care for much else that he's done really and haven't watched him in a long time but it was in my suggestions and wanted to come see what others thought.
When Joe was praised as the next Brucie, he claimed in the interview that he "could hold a song".
?
hold a song - my arse.

I could hardly hear a word he sang. If Sugg wanted to sing Streets of London in a Folk Club, I imagine he would be perfectly fine. But belting out a song on the West End stage? It's for the birds.

Reactions: 2

I watched his audition but it left me feeling sort of confused ? for example the accent I felt like he was laying it on really thick not even trying to sound natural, then the performance came across as sort of manic/OTT I honestly felt like I was watching a Sesame Street puppet in voice and mannerisms
but then he got the part so i figured maybe the role he plays is an odd ball so being hammy worked 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't press the spoiler button below if you do not want to know before next Saturday:

David James and Nadiya
James Cracknell and Luba
Will Bayley and Janette
Dev Griffin and Dianne
Mike Bushell and Katya
Jamie Laing and Oti
Karim Zeroual and Amy
Chris Ramsey and Karen
Saffron Barker and AJ
Michelle Visage and Giovanni
Anneka Rice and Kevin
Emma Barton and Anton
Alex Scott and Neil
Catherine Tyldesley and Johannes
Viscountess Emma Weymouth and Aljaz

Read more at: https://www.strictlyspoiler.com/

DONT SAY THE PARTNERSHIPS OUTSIDE THIS SPOIL:ER - OTHERWISE I AM DEAD MEAT

- Text containing spoilers
Hides text that may contain spoilers so that it must be clicked by the viewer to be seen.
Example:
Simple spoiler
Spoiler with a title
Output:
Spoiler
Spoiler: Spoiler Title

The site is pretty good wrt this kind of coding

BB Codes

---------------------

@ the grey haired,bespectacled hound: 4th iteration now, please? . Previous page refers for title.
Thank you. I've lost most interest in Dianne and Joe (and Strictly) but I popped back in and saw this.
Why are people upset...do they think he's going to steal Dianne away? They don't have much faith in her then. I'm more upset by lovely Emma Barton having to be the comedy partner to Anton. Hasn't Honey suffered enough already.

• Haha
Thank you. I've lost most interest in Dianne and Joe (and Strictly) but I popped back in and saw this.
Why are people upset...do they think he's going to steal Dianne away? They don't have much faith in her then. I'm more upset by lovely Emma Barton having to be the comedy partner to Anton. Hasn't Honey suffered enough already.
They are saying they trust Dianne but don’t trust him based on what they have seen of him so far 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did he really ask the company who gave him his computer for a new one because a motherboard is too expensive, or did I hear that completely wrong??

• Wow
@ Shelix:: Sadly, you heard correctly. Master Grifter at work. I reckon he got over K2 of kit. I mean, even if the Asus supplier felt the necessity to replace the box and its hardware, why throw in all the peripherals as well?

-------------------

Did somebody exile our Moderator to Mykonos?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.