Joe Sugg #3 Joanne the scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I get this. Todrick and Colleen both have talent, Collen has all her Miranda fans too that'll come see the show.
They both have worked hard and deserve to be on Broadway. Joe has clogged for a few years and had a stint on strictly, doesn't compete with Todrick and Colleen.
Todrick is huge! He’s had his own show before too hasn’t he? Not even comparable to joe

Reactions: 2
I haven't posted in a little while so here are my thoughts on a couple of things that have been discussed recently:
1. YouTube's audience tends to be younger so Joe and Dianne appeal to the younger crowd because that's where the money is. They dumb things down because the minions eat it up. They want to appear relatable despite being wealthy and somewhat famous.
2. I like Dianne and Joe. I hope their relationship lasts because I think they are oddly perfect for each other. They just annoy the hell out of me sometimes (to be fair, the Joanne fans annoy me the most).
3. I was shocked when I found out Joe was going to be in Waitress until I heard about the struggle to sell tickets. Stunt casting is unfair to trained actors who unfortunately deal with rejection often but sometimes necessary to keep a show open. I am curious to read the reviews. I'm sure critics will mention his performance.

Reactions: 5
A bit off topic, but as it involves Joe I thought it would be okay to post here. Just saw that Caspar, is trying to emulate Joe's content, why I have absolutely no idea, cause Joe's content has gone to tit. Caspar has had Ambar dye his hair a grey/silver color.

Only watchef the first like minute cause it was God awful, but in that minute Caspar said something like wait till the end to see my friends reactions. So not only immitating Joe's content, but also having Joe appear for to get views. Caspar's companies mustn't be doing that well and he must really be getting desperate to put out tit like this. That being said it has like over 250k views in 3 days do it's working for him.

Dunno what Joe's reaction was and only saw the pic of his hair, but if he really wanted views he should of had Dianne do it and then seen Joe's reaction, it would of pulled in all the Joanne minions, also I just find Ambar a bit of a dry shite and dull. Just my opinion though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A bit off topic, but as it involves Joe I thought it would be okay to post here. Just saw that Caspar, is trying to emulate Joe's content, why I have absolutely no idea, cause Joe's content has gone to tit. Caspar has had Ambar dye his hair a grey/silver color.

Only watchef the first like minute cause it was God awful, but in that minute Caspar said something like wait till the end to see my friends reactions. So not only immitating Joe's content, but also having Joe appear for to get views. Caspar's companies mustn't be doing that well and he must really be getting desperate to put out tit like this. That being said it has like over 250k views in 3 days do it's working for him.

Dunno what Joe's reaction was and only saw the pic of his hair, but if he really wanted views he should of had Dianne do it and then seen Joe's reaction, it would of pulled in all the Joanne minions, also I just find Ambar a bit of a dry shite and dull. Just my opinion though.
Ha that video is hilarious. Because his girlfriend is the face of the brand they used. And it came out a completely different colour to what the box said. Great advertising for the company who’s payroll you are on 😂😂😂

Joes reaction was the usual silent snort laugh gross thing he does. Like his sister

Reactions: 3
Also wonder how Joe will come across in the podcast with Saffron. As people on here said when she was announced, Joe didnt even bother to congratulate her like the majority of other YouTubers. Wonder will their be a bit of tension or awkwardness between them or will they get on well.

Reactions: 4
Also wonder how Joe will come across in the podcast with Saffron. As people on here said when she was announced, Joe didnt even bother to congratulate her like the majority of other YouTubers. Wonder will their be a bit of tension or awkwardness between them or will they get on well.
I would imagine Joe will be directed to be super positive with them all, although it very much remains to be heard if he can stop being snarky, and in particular, whether he remains positive to DB's partner, though I am guessing his co-presenter will be told to deal with DB and her new Celeb.

Ha that video is hilarious. Because his girlfriend is the face of the brand they used. And it came out a completely different colour to what the box said. Great advertising for the company who’s payroll you are on [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Joes reaction was the usual silent snort laugh gross thing he does. Like his sister
She is definitely not the face nor are they on a payroll. The hair came out a different color because his bleached hair needed to be toned. You can’t apply that dye on yellow bleached hair.

He literally says in the video he did it because of James Charles. There’s a trend of bleaching hair atm. Joe is not the first or last person on YouTube to have their significant other dye their hair.

It’s like saying Joe is emulating Caspar’s content because he did a video asking Dianne to move in with him after Caspar did one with Ambar.

Besides those two videos there’s literally no similarities in the videos Caspar makes with his girlfriend and Joanne content lmao.

Reactions: 1
She is definitely not the face nor are they on a payroll. The hair came out a different color because his bleached hair needed to be toned. You can’t apply that dye on yellow bleached hair.

Besides those two videos there’s literally no similarities in the videos Caspar makes with his girlfriend and Joanne content lmao.
But, if the Moon were in the Seventh House and Jupiter aligned with Mars, would this not make a difference? :unsure:

He literally says in the video he did it because of James Charles. There’s a trend of bleaching hair atm. Joe is not the first or last person on YouTube to have their significant other dye their hair.

It’s like saying Joe is emulating Caspar’s content because he did a video asking Dianne to move in with him after Caspar did one with Ambar.

On his video he said she was the face of the brand. And again, even if they didn’t do it properly it’s hardly a good advert for the brand is it

She on the boxes of dye, so is therefore or has been on their payroll at some point

On his video he said she was the face of the brand. And again, even if they didn’t do it properly it’s hardly a good advert for the brand is it

She on the boxes of dye, so is therefore or has been on their payroll at some point
She’s not the face of the brand. She did a commercial with a bunch of other models and is the cover on one of their colors from a year and a half ago. If she was the face she would still be modeling with them and would be the main and only focus, but none of that is the case. She’s just a standard model, and is not getting paid any more than what she was given when she did the shoot two years ago lmao. Caspar doesn’t know anything about modeling he’s just showing her off lol

She’s not the face of the brand. She did a commercial with with a bunch of other models and is the cover on one of their colors from a year and a half ago. If she was the face she would still be modeling with them and would be the main and only focus, but not of that is the case. She’s just a standard model and is not getting paid any more than what she was given when she did the shoot two years ago lmao. Caspar doesn’t know anything about modeling he’s just showing her off lol
Not sure why you always insist on trying to get into an argument with me. I’m going on what Caspar said, frankly I don’t care if she is or not but thanks for clarifying

I'm trying to get into astrology. :) Amirite?
Oh are you? Can you explain how my quote and the planetary stuff you mentioned correlate? Cause I’m not getting the joke. Hopefully you can clear that up so we can all start laughing at some point. :)

Not sure why you always insist on trying to get into an argument with me. I’m going on what Caspar said, frankly I don’t care if she is or not but thanks for clarifying
You: why are you trying to get into an argument
Also you: thanks for clarifying

It wasn’t an argument lol like you said at the end just clarifying things but np

You: why are you trying to get into an argument
Also you: thanks for clarifying

It wasn’t an argument lol like you said at the end just clarifying things but np
‘Thanks for clarifying’ was sarcasm. There’s a block button if you don’t like my opinion

Oh are you? Can you explain how my quote and the planetary stuff you mentioned correlate? Cause I’m not getting the joke. Hopefully you can clear that up so we can all start laughing at some point. :)
I was just thinking it may be the dawning of the age of Aquarius? Trying to spread some sunshine onto this vexed problem . I am probably wrong again - I usually am - but to me, the Casper hair-colouring vid was all on fours with the Sugg hair-colouring vids. In other words, Casper did a straight copy, apart from the colour of the dye. I thought JOANNE's vid was funnier of the two, but maybe that was because it was the first?

You were kind enough to display the results of a brief Companies House search a few pages back. I went on to explore other parts of the tabs. I think Casper made that vid out of desperation, to convince the Margravine clients he is still operating and invested. If he raises his viewing figures because of it (unlikely) he may even be thinking of selling his share.

I don't know if you noticed, but they changed the Articles of Association into a shareholders agreement, so that their shares have a value. (Typically, shares in a private limited company are worth Sweet FA, unless such an agreement is in place)

I am going to hell ... I have been added to a group chat on twitter full of joe and Dianne fans and am currently pretending I am a fan to get the gossip 😂 the pairings for this year have been confirmed and the stans are FURIOUS. And I love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am going to hell ... I have been added to a group chat on twitter full of joe and Dianne fans and am currently pretending I am a fan to get the gossip 😂 the pairings for this year have been confirmed and the stans are FURIOUS. And I love it 😂
Bahaha, why cause she wasn't partnered with the kids tv presenter, bit of a coincidence she is partnered with a guy living in London and who is one of the favourites to leave first, worth Dianne and her fan base likely they will last maybe till Halloween if they are lucky. Hmmm wonder if Joe is planning on the Strictly special.

Reactions: 2
omg 😂 😂 😂 look we're gonna need regular updates, ok?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.