Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if Dianne married Joe she'll be the odd one in the Sugg family cuz Zoe and Joe treat her like she's a performing animal to laugh at and be entertained by .... very odd how they they react around her imo .
It’s okay, the Sugg family can have Alfie Deyes for that.

Reactions: 8
I keep going back 🤣
I want to be convinced they’re a couple, but I see joe as more of a “paw patrol” animated character than “50 shades of grey” actor so maybe that’s why I’m finding this so hard 😬
Putting it out there. If he hadn’t been on strictly, and people hadn’t known them as “Joanne” and she had just turned up in his vlogs as his 30 year old girlfriend
I don’t think many would be buying it.
Joe, Zoe and the mother in one vlog. I can’t believe I sat through that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
EE4F4193-1DBB-47CE-A252-A2BC8219272D.jpeg

They’re like the kids you see down the back of the bus drinking WKD blue.
She’s 30, dating a kid wearing fake glasses 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 20818

They’re like the kids you see down the back of the bus drinking WKD blue.
She’s 30, dating a kid wearing fake glasses 🤦‍♀️
He really needs to ditch the glasses as they do nothing for him. Also dose he really think growing some facial hair and getting a new hair style makes him look older.

I wondering if we'll see any more in the pan video's this year? Or will we have to wait until next year as Dianne has quite a busy schedule until Christmas. I imagine if anything we'll see some joint march in time for Christmas.

I also saw on Jack's Insta stories the other day, that him and that Jess Pickard hooked up (The one who's hook up with Joe a number of times over years). I know Joe seems truely in love with Dianne, but I do wonder if he secretly misses that lifestyle, as he was out with boys in the week and last night and seems really happy/enjoying himself.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure he enjoys it as an occasional thing but it was clearly making him.unhappy in the last few years having nothing else going on in his life.

I'm sure he enjoys it as an occasional thing but it was clearly making him.unhappy in the last few years having nothing else going on in his life.
Looking back at old pics from the pre-strictly days he looked so unhappy and almost dead behind the eyes it was quite sad to see.

Reactions: 6
He really needs to ditch the glasses as they do nothing for him. Also dose he really think growing some facial hair and getting a new hair style makes him look older.

I wondering if we'll see any more in the pan video's this year? Or will we have to wait until next year as Dianne has quite a busy schedule until Christmas. I imagine if anything we'll see some joint march in time for Christmas.

I also saw on Jack's Insta stories the other day, that him and that Jess Pickard hooked up (The one who's hook up with Joe a number of times over years). I know Joe seems truely in love with Dianne, but I do wonder if he secretly misses that lifestyle, as he was out with boys in the week and last night and seems really happy/enjoying himself.
He looks older when he’s well groomed it think.

The big oversized glasses just make him look like a creepy old lady in a child’s body: it’s weird. Zoe does it too.

He looks loads better when he’s done his hair and is suited and booted. He wears everything massively baggy and that just makes him look smaller too.

I’m getting a bit bored of these two now though. I like them both individually but their videos together are just cringe

Reactions: 7
Looking back at old pics from the pre-strictly days he looked so unhappy and almost dead behind the eyes it was quite sad to see.
It's testament to Joe's good character that he was so disillusioned by this lifestyle after a few years of fun back in the jaspar days. Most of his friends from that scene don't seem to have got there.

Reactions: 6
I really hope at some point soon the strictly content eases off a bit in at the very least Joes vlogs it's getting seriously overkill now, on some level Joe should of just stuck to what he used to say about if he ever got a serious girlfriend he'd try and keep work and personal relationships separate imagine if they did actually bring out joint merch it would beggar belief for him to brand and make money from what should be his private life, I look at Joe and Dianne now and just think why are you selling out your relationship 🙁

Reactions: 1
I really hope at some point soon the strictly content eases off a bit in at the very least Joes vlogs it's getting seriously overkill now, on some level Joe should of just stuck to what he used to say about if he ever got a serious girlfriend he'd try and keep work and personal relationships separate imagine if they did actually bring out joint merch it would beggar belief for him to brand and make money from what should be his private life, I look at Joe and Dianne now and just think why are you selling out your relationship 🙁
The re-energisation (is this a word?) of Joe's vids, coupled with In the Pan and Dianne's increased online presence, seems to me at least, an indication that Joanne are currently going for maximisation of income, possibly with a view to casting off from these shores next year, or the year after.

With the UK in an unholy political mess, and Joe liking the outdoor life, there may well be a better future on another continent. I know family, friends and children of friends who have reached that conclusion.

So Joe and Dianne are off on their jollys again. According to the minions who are literally stalker detectives, they are going first class to NYC.

So prepare for far more cringey vlogs. I will say at least they aren't like Zalfie and both vlog the exact same day. Only time they did that was Diane's birthday.

I also well prefer Dianne videos when Joe isn't there, she actually has quite a nice way about her, like you can see it's just her, no playing up to the camera or any of that. Her videos are quite watchable and she doesn't just post the same tit different day.

I say fair play to her, she deserves to make a bit a money from YouTube considering she has already posted more videos than Zoe this year and actually posts fairly regularly considering she is on tour.

Reactions: 1
So Joe and Dianne are off on their jollys again. According to the minions who are literally stalker detectives, they are going first class to NYC.

So prepare for far more cringey vlogs. I will say at least they aren't like Zalfie and both vlog the exact same day. Only time they did that was Diane's birthday.

I also well prefer Dianne videos when Joe isn't there, she actually has quite a nice way about her, like you can see it's just her, no playing up to the camera or any of that. Her videos are quite watchable and she doesn't just post the same tit different day.

I say fair play to her, she deserves to make a bit a money from YouTube considering she has already posted more videos than Zoe this year and actually posts fairly regularly considering she is on tour.
Thing about Diane’s vlogs is she’s actually doing something on them. Like backstage at the shows or a day out/ not just the buttercreams drinking and playing fifa

Btw. Why has joe started doing that bleeping silent snorting/ laughing his head off thing that Zoe does. It’s so annoying

Dianne just literally goes on and on and on on Instagram. Ffs you’re a grown woman.

Dianne just literally goes on and on and on on Instagram. Ffs you’re a grown woman.
I know, she’s just reminds me of one of those people who didn’t have a lot growing up/didn’t have a big friendship group and noe later in life had come into money/goes up the social chain and then has to share every single thing.
If it wasn’t for her posting on Insta and twitter you’d have no idea her and Joe had gone away. (Which I think Joe likes having that internet free time every once in a while.)
I think Dianne’s justs hoping the papz and fans will be there when they arrive.

Last edited:
Did any of you follow her on instagram before joe/strictly this year? She was always an over-sharer. She posts a LOT LESS now than what she used to. Probably Joe told her not to post that much.

Did any of you follow her on instagram before joe/strictly this year? She was always an over-sharer. She posts a LOT LESS now than what she used to. Probably Joe told her not to post that much.
Yeah I don’t think people realise that she posts so so much less now😂

• Haha
Enjoy it Joe Knocking back the champers living the high life showing the minions what buying that crappy merch has paid for, Dianne loves a good show off but wouldn't you think she'd just STOP filming herself for a week and just enjoy her holiday 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.