Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne asking him about chatting up girls.
But is it cool that you never have to worry about that any more”
Right after a vlog where she talks about buying a Disney hat for “their kid”
This is so weird, it just feels too much too soon.

I agree Joe does speak down to Dianne quite a bit and I don't particularly like it. But I don't think he does it intentionally, he does speak down to everyone. He has been trying recently to do it less, but that NYC vlog it did appear he was taking quite a number of digs at Dianne.

As was said above its hard to tell what the whole story is with their relationship as both videos are highly edited. I do think Joe's digs were getting to Dianne, but she seems to be making her own digs at Joe recently too. So there is a pair of them in it.
I really think that’s just his personality, he’s always acted in a similar way with Zoe and Alfie.
It’s his type of banter.
What makes me more frustrated is the way she acts, she encourages him to talk down to her or make fun of her with her “dumb girl” act.
I really thought girls had stopped doing this 🤦‍♀️ I think I’d like her more if she toned it down a bit because there is no way she’s as ditzy as she makes out.

Reactions: 4
Dianne asking him about chatting up girls.
But is it cool that you never have to worry about that any more”
Right after a vlog where she talks about buying a Disney hat for “their kid”
This is so weird, it just feels too much too soon.

I really think that’s just his personality, he’s always acted in a similar way with Zoe and Alfie.
It’s his type of banter.
What makes me more frustrated is the way she acts, she encourages him to talk down to her or make fun of her with her “dumb girl” act.
I really thought girls had stopped doing this 🤦‍♀️ I think I’d like her more if she toned it down a bit because there is no way she’s as ditzy as she makes out.
From watching the last of the NYC vlogs, I finally figured out why their relationship is so frustrating. Its that Joe treats her like a lap dog.

He speaks down to her, but as you said he does it to everyone, it's how he says I'm so proud of you or we'll done for things like wrapping a toothbrush in a shower cap. I nearly expect him to say, who's a good a girl.

When they were walking around NYC when he wasn't holding her hand, he never took his eyes off her, sorta like he was afraid she would walk off or be taken.

The irratating thing, is for the most part Dianne lets him treat him treat her like that and plays up to it.

It's clear Dianne wants security from a relationship after having so many long distance ones that haven't worked out. And is trying to make this relationship work by dumbing herself down and letting Joe treat her like she's a pet. But from the last few vlogs you can see she is getting tired of the jumps cares and tired of his messing about.

They are both frustrating to watch, but I prefer to watch Joe and Dianne together, then Joe and the buttercreams. At least Joe is finally maturing (even if only slightly) and he is getting off his arse and trying to make a go at getting into mainstream, rather than going out getting pissed and bleeping a random insta model every 2nd night.

Reactions: 6
OMG people big news Joe's latest vlog he opened up about having to make the decision to give Dianne's parents a whole day before sticking a camera in their face could this be a sign they may want to be a normal couple who don't over share or over expose their private life .....

Reactions: 2
OMG people big news Joe's latest vlog he opened up about having to make the decision to give Dianne's parents a whole day before sticking a camera in their face could this be a sign they may want to be a normal couple who don't over share or over expose their private life .....
I know, I'm gob smacked😂😂

Well now we know where Dianne gets her intellect from. Although her mum seems quite switched on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Di's parents so much I want to adopt them - obviously they'd disown me due to the amount of Joanne slagging off I do on here 😉 but still they seem lovely and that for me was the most natural vlog I've seen in a quite a while of Mr Sugg & co.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Another trip to chewed up glen.... looks like Joe is the new zoella.
Maybe they took pizza and mashed potato off the menu and realised they had to change their target market and swap out their main Sugg billboard influencer for the more popular version.
Did joe really feel it necessary to explain why he hadn’t vlogged for the first 24hours of her parents visit!?!!!
See this is what I don’t understand, he half arsed YouTube for so long, sporadic uploads and random, slightly pointless vlogs.
Now he’s pretty much uploading on 3 channels almost daily.
I’m starting to think his management company with Casper is failing and he’s not really being offered anything mainstream so it’s desperate times!!
I could be wrong, I probably am 🤣 I just find his new enthusiasm a bit odd.

Maybe they took pizza and mashed potato off the menu and realised they had to change their target market and swap out their main Sugg billboard influencer for the more popular version.
Did joe really feel it necessary to explain why he hadn’t vlogged for the first 24hours of her parents visit!?!!!
See this is what I don’t understand, he half arsed YouTube for so long, sporadic uploads and random, slightly pointless vlogs.
I’m starting to think his management company with Casper is failing and he’s not really being offered anything mainstream so it’s desperate times!!
I thought that about the recent vlogging too, that his business was struggling or something, but he hasn't posted a sugg Sunday in a few weeks, so if the things were going down hill, he would be doing more videos on his main channel as this is where he would get bigger viewing figures and thus more income. Then remembered he said in the tik tok vlog or the vlog before it, he said something about the consist vlogs were something to do with "project joanne" so who knows.

At least with Joe and Dianne going to Chewton Glen they will see more than just the inside of the room unlike Zalfie. From Dianne's insta, it looks like they even went to the restaurant and sat in the outside bar. Wonder if they had board games to keep them entertained😂😂.

One aspect of the relationship vlogs, I like is that they don't both vlog the same trip and make 2 separate vlogs of the same things.

On twitter Dianne even said there was no video Sunday, cause she was spending time with her parents. At least she knows that there are things more important than making a quick buck. Wonder if she can teach Zoe and Alfie the importance of family over quick money schemes(yeah right)

This whole #projectJoanne thing that they're trailing like whatever it is I would pee myself if in September Dianne gets paired with sexy fit strapping hunk of a man for strictly who's with her 12hrs a day and who's house she goes round to after training 😉 I mean Joe you're very quick off the block here with whole branding of your relationship i think you need calm down and don't assume you won't get the Anthony Quinlan treatment yet mate .

... if in September Dianne gets paired with sexy fit strapping hunk of a man for strictly who's with her 12hrs a day and who's house she goes round to after training 😉 ....
Would you be thinking the recently separated Olympic oarsman, James Cracknell? :p I imagine the quality of his lifts would outweigh even Johannes.

And was there any element of gifting? 🤔

These stats suggest he might be losing confidence.

Social Blade Thatcher Joe vlogs
Social BladeThatcher Joe

I agree.

Lmao if she got paired with likes of James I think Joe would be sat in the corner of their studio bricking it oh no I mean vlogging it 😉

On his girlfriend does his makeup video he said at the end lets try start gaining for once so it is clearly affecting him.

Lmao if she got paired with likes of James I think Joe would be sat in the corner of their studio bricking it oh no I mean vlogging it 😉
Joe never does anything without fully thinking it through and completely reducing any risk to himself. He is clearly sure him and Dianne will work long term or he wouldn't be making the relationship a brand.

That being said, Joe always works situations so to his complete advantage and doesn't do anything unless it's a sure thing. So unless Dianne's partner is openly gay, Joe will be keeping his little pet on a very short lease cause he is not going to be taking any chances.

" Joe! You're meant to be filming our dancing steps, not focusing on James's groin .area!" o_O

Joe never does anything without fully thinking it through and completely reducing any risk to himself. He is clearly sure him and Dianne will work long term or he wouldn't be making the relationship a brand.

That being said, Joe always works situations so to his complete advantage and doesn't do anything unless it's a sure thing. So unless Dianne's partner is openly gay, Joe will be keeping his little pet on a very short lease cause he is not going to be taking any chances.
I would imagine JS is on his knees each night, praying for Alan Carr to stay fit. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
" Joe! You're meant to filming our dancing steps, not focusing on James's groin .area!" o_O

I would imagine JS is on his knees each night, praying for Alan Carr to stay fit. :D
Selling her dad out by getting him in a tik tok video now. When do these YouTubers learn to draw a line

Weird how the mention of engagement kids or marriage he does a shudder and it's all oh no not yet but he's keen to enter into business commitments with her that are based on them staying together ? I don't know maybe it's just me but I can't think of many couples who want all this attention on their private lives apart from ex love islanders maybe 😁.

Reactions: 5
Getting Dianne’s parent involved in this bullshit is a new low for me lol

Reactions: 7
Yeah same. All the jokes he was trying to crack to them were so cringe. Oh rina the birds are laughing at you hahaha.... errrrr. It’s like he was just trying to fill a silence with garbage most the time

Reactions: 5
These before and afters dianne does.. Honestly she looks much more radiant in the first pic with her lovely fair complexion before the nasty, cheap fake tan.

Not the best hashtag ad for the product imo.

Also whilst I'm here had to laugh at "chewed up glen" and "Anthony Quinlan" treatment" 😭 Oh Lordy 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.