Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watch any vlogs recently, but decided to watch the latest one. Has he mention at any point that the chewton glen trip has been gifted as it's like £1200+ a night so there's no way he's paid for it.
I bet Zoe and Poppy are right peed off that there not the one's being inviting anymore.

I know people keep saying Joe taking the piss/making comments is just his personality, but he dose go a bit too far with Dianne, and he's only know Dianne's parents all of two minutes and he's already making the comment's to Dianne's Parent's .

I feel sorry for the other paying guest as they all seems to act like teens on their first holiday when they were walking around the grounds/doing activities.

Also did Dianne seriously not understand or was she putting on act when Joe kept saying singles or Doubles with table tennis.

Reactions: 3
Haven't watch any vlogs recently, but decided to watch the latest one. Has he mention at any point that the chewton glen trip has been gifted as it's like £1200+ a night so there's no way he's paid for it.
I bet Zoe and Poppy are right peed off that there not the one's being inviting anymore.

I know people keep saying Joe taking the piss/making comments is just his personality, but he dose go a bit too far with Dianne, and he's only know Dianne's parents all of two minutes and he's already making the comment's to Dianne's Parent's .

I feel sorry for the other paying guest as they all seems to act like teens on their first holiday when they were walking around the grounds/doing activities.

Also did Dianne seriously not understand or was she putting on act when Joe kept saying singles or Doubles with table tennis.
It’s all so weird and cringe for people in their late 20s. Ooohhh that looks like a boob. Giggle.

Then trying to trick each other jumping out all the time. Who even does that when you’ve left school?

I think Dianne will get bored of him to be honest. It’s draining to watch never mind have to actually go along with. I think Dianne is way more mature than him and it will start to show.

Reactions: 6
Im finding it really off putting how gross they are around each other, picking spots in a hotel jacuzzi, picking their noses, belching right in each others faces, farting, Dutch ovens, smell my bad breath etc... not trying to be holier than thou but its too much 🤮 and in the early stages of your relationship?! makes me want to vom, if youre comfortable with each other good for you but why would you choose those bits of your personal life to broadcast???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Im finding it really off putting how gross they are around each other, picking spots in a hotel jacuzzi, picking their noses, belching right in each others faces, farting, Dutch ovens, smell my bad breath etc... not trying to be holier than thou but its too much 🤮 and in the early stages of your relationship?! makes me want to vom, if youre comfortable with each other good for you but why would you choose those bits of your personal life to broadcast???
I’m like this with my boyfriend but there’s NO WAY I would post it all online, especially film it!

Reactions: 2
So Joe is going to Aus for Christmas then, if they survive Strictly I guess.

Reactions: 1
So Joe is going to Aus for Christmas then, if they survive Strictly I guess.
What's the odd of Joe whipping out a ring when they goto Oz for Xmas, the speed at which their moving, considering its less than a year, they live together, have a joint YouTube channel, do joint appearances and have a joint project in works. Never in a million years did I expect Joe to show a gf let alone move a relationship forward at the rate it is, always thought he would be the type to move at a snails pace, especially considering he so cautious in every other aspect of his life.

If they get through Strictly, I'm going with engaged Xmas 19 married by Xmas 20. Be up the duff soon after and broke up in 3-5 years.

Reactions: 6
Some of Dianne’s fans got her a Tiffany necklace W.T.F.
These sycophant loonies are absolutely deranged creatures. She isn't gonna remember them or favour them over her other obsessed minions. Probably can't even remember their faces. It's always a game to see who can out do each other with gifts. It really is pathetic. Hope rinsing your pocket money/parents wages was worth it for a celeb, who if she wanted could buy herself her own designer jewels. The irony being that Dianne is quite cheap and cheerful.

Reactions: 5
I cannot watch these two anymore too cringeworthy, were cute and funny on strictly but not anymore I had to unsubscribe

Alfie needs a pop up shop selling Dianne tribute merch it would be best idea he's ever had cuz shes the hottest trend around with the minions for 2k19 my dudes 😉, I mean "it's all like totally legit guys cuz it's nice to kinda you know wanna keep touching I mean helping your bro in law's girl whenever you can so yea let's do this Di vibe jewellery venture cuz shes like actualy like literally amazing " 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing as Joanne seem like the perfect couple, get all the cool gifts now and have last longer than Zoe thought, could you see Zoe trying to somehow sabotage the relationship between now and Christmas.

Has anyone noticed when Dianne's away, Joe's always quick to go on a big night out with his mates. I know Joanne don't get much time together, but apart from the odd outing with Oli and Evie he never seems to take Dianne on nights out with his mates.

Also I do wondering what they do have in common off camera as everything they do now seems to be brand related/making money

Seeing as Joanne seem like the perfect couple, get all the cool gifts now and have last longer than Zoe thought, could you see Zoe trying to somehow sabotage the relationship between now and Christmas.

Has anyone noticed when Dianne's away, Joe's always quick to go on a big night out with his mates. I know Joanne don't get much time together, but apart from the odd outing with Oli and Evie he never seems to take Dianne on nights out with his mates.

Also I do wondering what they do have in common off camera as everything they do now seems to be brand related/making money
I really don’t think Zoe gives a tit tbh,she’s got her own relationship to concentrate on.

Joe has rarely been on any nights out,last night he went out to dinner with the rest of them then skipped the clubbing and just went home and I don’t blame him,he’s almost 28 not 18 anymore😂

Reactions: 7

Same I do wonder what their life is like of camera nowadays. As before they used do stuff like cooking off camera, but even now all that's filmed.

Joe has rarely been on any nights out,last night he went out to dinner with the rest of them then skipped the clubbing and just went home and I don’t blame him,he’s almost 28 not 18 anymore
Yeah that's true. Since Strictly he hasn't been on a night out with or without Dianne. Probably because he has a gf already and doesnt need insta models for one night stands 😂

What's the odd of Joe whipping out a ring when they goto Oz for Xmas
Wouldn't be surprised at all. Engagement in 2019 and wedding maybe 2021. If Dianne does 5 yrs on Strictly then I would say kid in 2022.

None of those guys go on nights out much anymore tbh. Mikey, Jack, and Josh still go out, but it’s still not often like they used to.

None of those guys go on nights out much anymore tbh. Mikey, Jack, and Josh still go out, but it’s still not often like they used to.
I get the feeling most of them have secret girlfriends tbh and that’s why they aren’t partying as much.

Also, joe oil and caspar and Byron all are in commited relationships that they’ve put out there as I feel like caspar and joe were the ‘main’ guys in that circle.

Maybe ultimate lad Alfred Deyes can take their place and reinvent the squad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the feeling most of them have secret girlfriends tbh and that’s why they aren’t partying as much.

Also, joe oil and caspar and Byron all are in commited relationships that they’ve put out there as I feel like caspar and joe were the ‘main’ guys in that circle.

Maybe ultimate lad Alfred Deyes can take their place and reinvent the squad [emoji23]
I don’t think they have secret girlfriends I think it is just that Caspar and Joe led the group and they both don’t party anymore.

Project Joanne is not another yt channel. Dianne showed on insta her makeup done profesionally. The minions on twitter are saying that it is probably a photoshoot for a tour. Joe was good on Strictly but definitely not tour good. I'm really curious what the hell project joanne is

Project Joanne is not another yt channel. Dianne showed on insta her makeup done profesionally. The minions on twitter are saying that it is probably a photoshoot for a tour. Joe was good on Strictly but definitely not tour good. I'm really curious what the hell project joanne is
Oh god haha they can’t do a tour?! When does Dianne have time and just the two of them couldn’t pull off a tour. Joes got some ego if he tries doing a dancing tour, let’s not forget the amount of times he dropped her last tour

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.