Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in his most recent blog was it him who bought the new laptop or did Dianne buy it herself??

As for romantic, I think Joe is trying, which from the comments about how he treated Jess he had never done it before.

In that blog he also got a trip to Victoria secret, but who knows with those two. Joe only ever shows certain parts of what goes on. He or Dianne only show the loving romantic side of the relatship seldomly.

Reactions: 2
Could someone fill me in on who Jess is please? And why are they called the buttercream gang?

Reactions: 1
Could someone fill me in on who Jess is please? And why are they called the buttercream gang?
I’ve no idea who Jess but I do know the second question! The Buttercream Gang is a movie made in 1992 about a gang of do-gooders. I don’t know what they specifically chose that name but there’s the context behind it.

Sometimes I see things Ambar posts on Instagram and her stories, and I’m like yeah perfect for Caspar. Then I start thinking about Dianne and I’m like damn she’s nice and fun, but I just can’t help but feel like Joe is missing out on important mental stimulation. I’m still not convinced Joe isn’t gonna get tired of it.

Sometimes I see things Ambar posts on Instagram and her stories, and I’m like yeah perfect for Caspar. Then I start thinking about Dianne and I’m like damn she’s nice and fun, but I just can’t help but feel like Joe is missing out on important mental stimulation. I’m still not convinced Joe isn’t gonna get tired of it.
I didn't think they would last this long, I thought it was just a showmance for PR. But they both seem to happy in the relationship and it actually seems like it is genuine, so who knows.

Dianne may not be too bright, but maybe Joe doesn't want someone on his level, maybe he likes having someone he can keep under the thumb. Like he has gone with so many girls and some would be as bright as him, but yet he never made it public.

He also probably likes the fact she has a bangin body and is way out of his league and that she cooks for him and that she strokes his ego, by saying how brilliant and wonderful he is. It also probably suits him that Dianne, has a job in the BBC and from what I've seen and heard from interviews she's done, she is clearly media trained and let's Joe do most of the talking when they are doing a joint interview, which Joe probably loves.

They both are really hardworking and maybe Joe doesn't want any an intellectual conversation at home, he wants someone kind who will basically look after him.

Reactions: 7
I didn't think they would last this long, I thought it was just a showmance for PR. But they both seem to happy in the relationship and it actually seems like it is genuine, so who knows.

Dianne may not be too bright, but maybe Joe doesn't want someone on his level, maybe he likes having someone he can keep under the thumb. Like he has gone with so many girls and some would be as bright as him, but yet he never made it public.

He also probably likes the fact she has a bangin body and is way out of his league and that she cooks for him and that she strokes his ego, by saying how brilliant and wonderful he is. It also probably suits him that Dianne, has a job in the BBC and from what I've seen and heard from interviews she's done, she is clearly media trained and let's Joe do most of the talking when they are doing a joint interview, which Joe probably loves.

They both are really hardworking and maybe Joe doesn't want any an intellectual conversation at home, he wants someone kind who will basically look after him.
I think all those things are helping keep the relationship afloat, but in the long run idk. For me mental stimulation isn’t an optional thing in a long term relationship, but what do I know.

Reactions: 5
I think all those things are helping keep the relationship afloat, but in the long run idk. For me mental stimulation isn’t an optional thing in a long term relationship, but what do I know.
They probably will break up, but since they haven't so far and because Dianne is away on tour so much and will be working long hours on Strictly, they still get that rush when they do get to see one another, it means the lovey dovey stage lasts longer.

They both seem like nice people and aren't lazy, I would like to see them go the distance, but I'd give them maybe another year and they will both be bored of the relationship.

Reactions: 4
People always act like Joe graduated from Oxford with a degree in astrophysics and wants to have all these deep meaningful philosophical conversations about life😂.He didn’t attend university or even his local community college (not that this is a measure of anyone’s intelligence) he thatched some roofs then went down the pub with his mates.I think he just wants someone he can have a laugh with and gets his sense of humour and they both seem to be in the same wavelength in that regard.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People always act like Joe graduated from Oxford with a degree in astrophysics and wants to have all these deep meaningful philosophical conversations about life[emoji23].He didn’t attend university or even his local community college (not that this is a measure of anyone’s intelligence) he thatched some roofs then went down the pub with his mates.I think he just wants someone he can have a laugh with and gets his sense of humour and they both seem to be in the same wavelength in that regard.[emoji23]
I really don’t think people act like that at all...To me everyone needs someone who can somewhat match their level of mental stimulation in a relationship, and from what I’ve seen Dianne doesn’t match up. That simple really.

Caspar is just the same, yet it’s not even up for debate that he would need someone to have a proper discussion about things.

I don’t know why Joanne stans brush this under the rug...there’s a LOT clouding their relationship right now. That can’t be denied.

I think they'll go the whole engagement, marriage thing. But, what do I know🤣🤣. I personally think they're good together😉

Reactions: 10
I think they'll go the whole engagement, marriage thing. But, what do I know🤣🤣. I personally think they're good together😉
ngl I do have such a soft spot for them and hope they do last😂 but then i’ve always had a little soft spot for joe as well.I went off the whole yt scene when fame and money went to everyone’s heads but I’d check in on him from time to time to see what he was up to and always hoped he was doing well and I’m glad he seems to be the one to come out on top so to speak😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think people act like that at all...To me everyone needs someone who can somewhat match their level of mental stimulation in a relationship, and from what I’ve seen Dianne doesn’t match up. That simple really.

Caspar is just the same, yet it’s not even up for debate that he would need someone to have a proper discussion about things.

I don’t know why Joanne stans brush this under the rug...there’s a LOT clouding their relationship right now. That can’t be denied.
I don’t believe she’s as stupid as she makes out. I think it’s a bit of an act for the camera. I know someone who acts like an air head because they think it’s cute and guys like it, and that they get attention from people. but they’re actually quite intelligent and clued up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe she’s as stupid as she makes out. I think it’s a bit of an act for the camera. I know someone who acts like an air head because they think it’s cute and guys like it, and that they get attention from people. but they’re actually quite intelligent and clued up.
But she’s never acted smart. Even before this Joe stuff if you look at her old tweets and instagrams - just as much of an airhead as she in now. She definitely plays it up, but I don’t think she’s completely playing dumb lol.

Reactions: 3
I’ve decided they’re both as thick as each other. Dianne doesn’t know there’s a bone in your thigh and joe spent about 32 minutes trying to figure out what £1.50 take away 75p was and came up with “around 80” after looking like he had an aneurism. Match made in heaven.
This. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly we could make a whole new board for Dianne's intelligence the amount we go back to it.

Dianne is clearly not academic by any means, but she is far from stupid. When she is interested in something or when something is useful, she picks it up pretty quickly.

Like YouTube she has picked up editing fairly quickly, her last video, the make-up tutorial, is actually quite well done. When Dianne goes to nto professional mode for interviews or training, it clear she knows how to behave and how to and what to say.

She can't spell or do maths for tit, but is clearly switched on when she feels like it and can be quick witted.

Also Joe is very strategic and very good at reading people and situations, but as for intellect, other than an interest in history he doesn't seem to have interests that he couldn't talk to Dianne about.

Reactions: 17
Also Joe is very strategic and very good at reading people and situations, but as for intellect, other than an interest in history he doesn't seem to have interests that he couldn't talk to Dianne about.
Joe just doesn't seem like the sort of guy who is looking for an intellectual 🤓. He's always seemed like a bit of a plonker to me? Boys like him like simple girls: someone who isn't going to challenge them, someone who isn't smarter than them, and someone who will just be "chill".

Reactions: 9
Honestly we could make a whole new board for Dianne's intelligence the amount we go back to it.

Dianne is clearly not academic by any means, but she is far from stupid. When she is interested in something or when something is useful, she picks it up pretty quickly.

Like YouTube she has picked up editing fairly quickly, her last video, the make-up tutorial, is actually quite well done. When Dianne goes to nto professional mode for interviews or training, it clear she knows how to behave and how to and what to say.

She can't spell or do maths for tit, but is clearly switched on when she feels like it and can be quick witted.

She said in one of her previous videos that she left school in year 10 without sitting any exams and apparently she’s dyslexic which would explain why she’s not the brightest

Watched yesterday’s vlog from joe.
Still not buying it, they’re like brother and sister, there is zero sexual chemistry there.
I don’t care how intelligent either of them are but she acts the dumb blonde. And it’s with silly things, she’s trying to appeal to a teenage audience but she’s a 30 year old woman who travels, lives in a different country alone, is quite successful in what she does and now has 2 youtube channels.
While she’s trying to act innocent and dumb Zoe is trying to throw “duck” into her content to make herself look older 🤣
I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out Dianne is actually under joe’s management for her social media content.
Not so much his bedsheets 😬

Joe needs a haircut!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think Dianne looks so much better without make up. Make up seems to make her look quite harsh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.