Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks far better without the stage make-up. But I suppose she does have to wear it, for the lighting and well Strictly is known for its orange tan and sparkle and being a Strictly dancer, means she does have to stick to the Strictly brand when doing stage tours etc.

I don't think she is under Joe's management for social media, no way would another management company allow that, especially since she has gotten in the spotlight, her management aren't going to want to lose any money she can bring in for them.

And she doesn't need to be under Joe's management, when she has Joe's knowledge and Joe promoting her channel and tour at every opportunity, why would she give 20% of her earnings to two management companies when she has Joe for free.

As for the brother/sister relationship, don't really agree with this. I think there is far more chemistry between them than Joe shows in his vlogs, I suppose because of his young audience he keeps it very pg and very rarely shows anything romantic.

I think you see their chemistry more when they are in public or a group setting its like Joe gets very protective and possessive when they are out with groups, like he thinks someone is going to take Dianne from him. Dianne vlogs also show slightly more of the chemistry they have but her vlogs have clearly gone through the Joe censor before being uploaded so anything too personnel gets removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s under his management, but their relationship is way too mingled with business.

Even those photos and videos from yesterday they’re walking around like they’re Prince Harry and Meghan. She would do it with Anthony, but never in my mind did I think Joe would give in to this tit.

I don’t know. I feel like a lot of his judgements are being clouded by wanting to continue his success. He wouldn’t have done that a year ago.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s under his management, but their relationship is way too mingled with business.

Even those photos and videos from yesterday they’re walking around like they’re Prince Harry and Meghan. She would do it with Anthony, but never in my mind did I think Joe would give in to this tit.

I don’t know. I feel like a lot of his judgements are being clouded by wanting to continue his success. He wouldn’t have done that a year ago.
Joe can't play Peter Pan forever; he has started to mature. If he wants a life in mainstream media, this is what you may expect

Reactions: 7
I love these two together. I really hope they go the distance. I think they’ve done wonders for each other’s careers (maybe it was more being on strictly for Joe though) I am a big Strictly fan, and loved Dianne on it. I hadn’t even heard of Joe, before Strictly tbh. I enjoy watching his vlogs now, they are a bit of lighthearted entertainment, if you like that kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see Mikey has inspired Joe to start up on TikTok 😂 Can you get any more cringe??
Gosh, his legs in that tik tok 😮😱😱😱

He is probably getting paid to promote tik tok a lot of people are.. Though I'd never clicked on anyone's link before, until now. Won't be surprised if this is an undisclosed #ad.

Gosh, his legs in that tik tok 😮😱😱😱

He is probably getting paid to promote tik tok a lot of people are.. Though I'd never clicked on anyone's link before, until now. Won't be surprised if this is an undisclosed #ad.
He’s had it for years

Joe can't play Peter Pan forever; he has started to mature. If he wants a life in mainstream media, this is what you may expect
Maturing doesn’t correlate with making a business out of your relationship, specifically one where you haven’t even been dating for a year. That’s actually quite the opposite of that to me.

He wants a life in mainstream media, yes, which is why I said his desire for success is clouding his judgement.

There’s plenty of people who worked hard to get into mainstream without exploiting their relationship to this extent.

Reactions: 1
He’s had it for years
Oh right I had never been on tik tok before, only just aware of it. But has he been using it all this time? Seemed like he hadn't used it in ages and something has sparked his interest again - I.e a promotion and £££. Just call me cynical that a near 28 year old man is using a cringey mainly kid/teen app.

Oh right I had never been on tik tok before, only just aware of it. But has he been using it all this time? Seemed like he hadn't used it in ages and something has sparked his interest again - I.e a promotion and £££. Just call me cynical that a near 28 year old man is using a cringey mainly kid/teen app.
He got musical.ly as a brand deal with them, but then they became TikTok he stopped using it as much as the deal ended.

Mikey recently started getting popular videos on there, so Joe hopped on the bandwagon.

He got musical.ly as a brand deal with them, but then they became TikTok he stopped using it as much as the deal ended.

Mikey recently started getting popular videos on there, so Joe hopped on the bandwagon.
Ahh I see! Thanks for shedding some light on this. I didn't know that tik tok and musical.ly were the same thing. This confirms my suspicions but of course maybe it's just as you say, that he wanted to steal some of mikey's thunder. Well ok, those weren't your actual words but it's now what I'm thinking 😂. I'm astounded that Mikey is popular anywhere tbh😖😅

Maturing doesn’t correlate with making a business out of your relationship, specifically one where you haven’t even been dating for a year. That’s actually quite the opposite of that to me.
A UK relationship is a little like Lewis Carroll;'s Humpty Dumpty's observation about numbers : it means whatever it means to the couple involved. There are few statutory rules yet, ( unless and until UK adopts the Australian de facto law). Given that Joe is 28 in September and Dianne has now reached 30, I think they are quite capable of deciding when and if by how much, they want to exploit the commercial side of their relationship. For example, I see they are headlines today in the Mail Online, in an article about the Chelsea Flower Show. Good luck to them..

He wants a life in mainstream media, yes, which is why I said his desire for success is clouding his judgement.
Sorry, but i don't follow your reasoning here. You wrote:

What is disturbing you about superficial mainstream media publicity? :D It is what mainstream media entertainers do. If you are saying that Joe and/or Dianne should not be mainstream media personalities, what is your rationale?

There’s plenty of people who worked hard to get into mainstream without exploiting their relationship to this extent.
You have not defined who you mean, but If, for instance, you mean outstanding actors or rock musicians, they are in a different league. Put bluntly: Joe has been a successful youtuber with a large online following.Now he has to convert his reserve, If I understand what is written on here correctly, his online followers may be diminishing, and were before he started SCD. it is pretty vital that he transitions while his youtube stock is relatively high. Any positive publicity which spreads his face and name to the nation can only be beneficial. IMO, Joe is in a particularly hard section of the media: He is neither an actor, nor a singer/dancer/ comedian. He says he wants voice-over work, but here are plenty of trained young actors who also want that work for gaming etc I would guess his best bet is to get hired for something like Blue Peter while he has an online following, then work up from there. And in the meantime, if the press take favourable shots of Dianne and him, it will not damage them .

I can only finish this with the comment to which you responded: Joe is not Peter Pan

Reactions: 5
Ahh I see! Thanks for shedding some light on this. I didn't know that tik tok and musical.ly were the same thing. This confirms my suspicions but of course maybe it's just as you say, that he wanted to steal some of mikey's thunder. Well ok, those weren't your actual words but it's now what I'm thinking [emoji23]. I'm astounded that Mikey is popular anywhere tbh[emoji37][emoji28]
Mikey’s are only popular because of the people he puts in them lol he did one with Joe as well. Yeah I don’t think he has a deal with them anymore. I’m pretty sure he just saw Mikey doing well, and figured he’s sure to do even better.

Reactions: 3
A UK relationship is a little like Lewis Carroll;'s Humpty Dumpty's observation about numbers : it means whatever it means to the couple involved. There are few statutory rules yet, ( unless and until UK adopts the Australian de facto law). Given that Joe is 28 in September and Dianne has now reached 30, I think they are quite capable of deciding when and if by how much, they want to exploit the commercial side of their relationship. For example, I see they are headlines today in the Mail Online, in an article about the Chelsea Flower Show. Good luck to them..

Sorry, but i don't follow your reasoning here. You wrote:

What is disturbing you about superficial mainstream media publicity? :D It is what mainstream media entertainers do. If you are saying that Joe and/or Dianne should not be mainstream media personalities, what is your rationale?

You have not defined who you mean, but If, for instance, you mean outstanding actors or rock musicians, they are in a different league. Put bluntly: Joe has been a successful youtuber with a large online following.Now he has to convert his reserve, If I understand what is written on here correctly, his online followers may be diminishing, and were before he started SCD. it is pretty vital that he transitions while his youtube stock is relatively high. Any positive publicity which spreads his face and name to the nation can only be beneficial. IMO, Joe is in a particularly hard section of the media: He is neither an actor, nor a singer/dancer/ comedian. He says he wants voice-over work, but here are plenty of trained young actors who also want that work for gaming etc I would guess his best bet is to get hired for something like Blue Peter while he has an online following, then work up from there. And in the meantime, if the press take favourable shots of Dianne and him, it will not damage them .

I can only finish this with the comment to which you responded: Joe is not Peter Pan
LMAOOOOOOOOOO at this attempt of a dissection

I dont give a duck how old Joe and Dianne are. If I believe they exploit their relationship too much, then that’s my opinion. Am I supposed to change my opinion now because they’re 30? I’m not seeing your point.

I literally said there’s plenty of mainstream media celebrities who worked hard and did not and do not exploit their relationships, due to Joe’s past opinions and stances I figured he would be one of those people.

And for an explanation (shocking that it’s needed), I mean they used their TALENT and established connections with their talent to get where they are. I don’t duck with exploiting relationships in the media and I never will. They aren’t just taking some photos. They’re a joint brand at this point. Let’s keep it real.

To sum it all up, your point of him not being Peter Pan doesn’t make any sense or go with the point I’m trying to make. This has nothing to do with him growing up, this is about him using unappealing ways (in my eyes) to get ahead. For me I respect hard work not exploitation. You Joanne stans can try to flip it as you wish, but I’m good.

Reactions: 1
LMAOOOOOOOOOO at this attempt of a dissection

I dont give a duck how old Joe and Dianne are. If I believe they exploit their relationship too much, then that’s my opinion. Am I supposed to change my opinion now because they’re 30? I’m not seeing your point.

I literally said there’s plenty of mainstream media celebrities who worked hard and did not and do not exploit their relationships, due to Joe’s past opinions and stances I figured he would be one of those people.

And for an explanation (shocking that it’s needed), I mean they used their TALENT and established connections with their talent to get where they are. I don’t duck with exploiting relationships in the media and I never will. They aren’t just taking some photos. They’re a joint brand at this point. Let’s keep it real.

To sum it all up, your point of him not being Peter Pan doesn’t make any sense or go with the point I’m trying to make. This has nothing to do with him growing up, this is about him using unappealing ways (in my eyes) to get ahead. For me I respect hard work not exploitation. You Joanne stans can try to flip it as you wish, but I’m good.
I think your being a bit over-dramatic there. No one is telling you to change your opinion, you are entitled to have yours, but others are entitled to disagree and have their own opinion. I think you took it a bit personal. This is a forum for slagging off youtubers, it's not exactly a serious life affecting discussion.

As for Joe and Dianne I dont think they exploit their relationship, yes they may use it every now again to stay relevant, but other than that they don't really make a huge show of it.

Like of course they are going to go to events together and be pictured at them and the pictures from yesterday was because they were both hired to open the Tree House.

Dianne had always overshared on her social media about everything not just her relationships, she is actually much quieter now and only reposts fan stuff and makes the odd comment about her and Joe.

Also Joe I think was dying for the day he could have a girl to show off. He clearly was jealous of others and now he has a hot talented girl warming his bed off course he going to want to show her off.

As for the couples pictures, they actually don't post as many as they could, if they wanted to exploit the relationship, they would post far more and posting couples pictures is fairly normal for all couples.

I know they appear in each others blogs a lot, but they do live together so it is inevitable for them to film each other. As for in the pan, we'll nothing wrong with trying to keep his more mature audience from strictly who know him with dianne and not as an individual.

I don't really see the problem with them using their relationship for a bit of media traction every now then, they both work hard and they may as well make the most of the spotlight as no one will care once the next Strictly romance starts. I wouldn't go as far as say its exploiting the relationship. It's not their fault that interviewers ask about the relationship or that paps follow them taking pictures.

Reactions: 9
I will say about diannes birthday that dianne was probably tired and didn't want a big fuss and by the sounds of it the trip to zoe's was last minute

how embarrassing that their 12 year old minions thought their secret project was a baby lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
how embarrassing that their 12 year old minions thought their secret project was a baby lmao
Hah yeah cause every unborn child needs copious amount of red wine to reach optimum health 🙄😂 Do these deluded fools not think before they speak??

Any idea what this secret project is? No doubt a money spinner 💸💸💸

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.