Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just blew hot and cold, they would see each other (usually for a shag) two or three times a week for a few weeks then nothing or on a couple of occasions it was months (she'd think she was finally his girlfriend) then nothing. I think the most was 3/4 months, I don't think he cheated but he didn't need to, she was always willing and available.

He did pay when they went out but didn't buy flowers or do anything romantic, obviously there was no future in it but she kept going back hoping he would change.
She sounds like an idiot then if she put up with being treated like that and knowing he was using her. She could have found someone better. Maybe it was the ££££££ that kept her hanging on.

Reactions: 2
She sounds like an idiot then if she put up with being treated like that and knowing he was using her. She could have found someone better. Maybe it was the ££££££ that kept her hanging on.
Yeah but if he only paid when they were out and didn't buy her anything romantic, I don't get how the money would keep her hanging on. Like if he was buying her stuff to keep her sweet. I could understand it.

But if he just used her for a quick duck and for nights out, all she really got was free drinks, she barely even got a following considering Joe barely acknowledged her in vlogs.

Yeah but if he only paid when they were out and didn't buy her anything romantic, I don't get how the money would keep her hanging on. Like if he was buying her stuff to keep her sweet. I could understand it.

But if he just used her for a quick duck and for nights out, all she really got was free drinks, she barely even got a following considering Joe barely acknowledged her in vlogs.
I think everyone’s knows they were just friends with benefits just without the friends part😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Well if all of this is true, and there's no smoke without fire, she obviously felt more about him than he did of her sadly.

Reactions: 1
I know this is a bit odd, with this conversation about Jess just being Joe's duck buddy. I do wonder how good Joe is in bed, like he was a duck boy so got a lot of practice in and he is currently got one of the Strictly dancers warming his bed and they are known for their being demons between the sheets.

Or is it just the money that keeps girls coming back for more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is a bit odd, with this conversation about Jess just being Joe's duck buddy. I do wonder how good Joe is in bed, like he was a duck boy so got a lot of practice in and he is currently got one of the Strictly dancers warming his bed and they are known for their being demons between the sheets.

Who knows 🤣

Find it really weird thinking of joe that way he always reminds me of a teenager for some reason. Dunno if it’s his personality or because he’s so tiny 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I agree I also find it hard to think of him that way - I think because of his strangely childlike body. Especially his little legs. Sorry I do feel a bit mean saying that. But I'm sure Dianne knows what she's doing, she's a professional dancer ffs!

Reactions: 7

Think you get more practise whilst in a relationship than by being a duck boy tbh tmi maybe but in my experience duck boys aren't great lol

Think you get more practise whilst in a relationship than by being a duck boy tbh tmi maybe but in my experience duck boys aren't great lol
Can imagine the duck boys like jack Maynard to be so arrogant that they basically lay back and do nothing to be honest.

Anyway, this conversation creeps me out as that lot are all very immature 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I agree I also find it hard to think of him that way - I think because of his strangely childlike body. Especially his little legs. Sorry I do feel a bit mean saying that. But I'm sure Dianne knows what she's doing, she's a professional dancer ffs!
Yeah I think that's what it is! He looks about 18 (even though he's 27) whereas Dianne actually looks like the 30 year old she is. And so they just look weird together. Joe needs to get in the gym and try to put some bulk on - he's posted pics before where he looks pretty ripped, but his arms are just so skinny?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think that's what it is! He looks about 18 (even though he's 27) whereas Dianne actually looks like the 30 year old she is. And so they just look weird together. Joe needs to get in the gym and try to put some bulk on - he's posted pics before where he looks pretty ripped, but his arms are just so skinny?
It is a salutary lesson that no matter how physically fit you may be at 21, you will gradually lose bulk, if you don't keep in condition by the nature of your job, or going to the gym etc Joe clearly lacks upper body strength of the kind developed by pro dancers, which is why he never really tried any daring lifts with Dianne, but was instead lifted by Johannes and others :D

Having said that, Joe is probably stronger than it seems, since his previous physical job required a wiry frame. There is a vid of him on tour in Jan/Feb, where he arm wrestles with a couple of pro dancers and holds his own. I accept there is a certain technique to this but he had to have some residual strength,.

What Joe lacks, I think, is the stamina gained through conditioning and a proper diet. It was no real surprise that at the end of a grinding tour in Feb, he dropped Dianne in one of the 02 matinees. I think the tour had caught up with him and it sorted the amateurs from the pros

Reactions: 4

That is a horrible mental image, his little twig arms and legs trying to hold him up in bed :sick: I doubt he has any game in the bedroom, a lot of people chase 'celebrities' and want to be with them regardless of how they really are and maybe she felt that if she gave him what he wanted (friends with benefits) he would eventually want something more. Joe has never come across as someone who is romantic or good with the ladies, if he hadn't of gotten big with Youtube then I doubt he would of had any of the women he does. For someone who has a lot of money he is very tight with it, the gifts he got Dianne where shocking, a cheaply printed t-shirt, some mugs, a bicycle? and a cake that was gifted and a boring night at his sisters house. I think he still has a lot of maturing and learning to do, it makes me feel like this is his first 'serious' relationship and he hasn't fully shifted out of selfish bachelor life.

For someone who has a lot of money he is very tight with it, the gifts he got Dianne where shocking, a cheaply printed t-shirt, some mugs, a bicycle?
I mean Dianne's birthday wasn't perfect and maybe some of us would prefer different gifts but they weren't exactly cheap. I was a bit bored so I checked the prices of them. That tshirt was £20.25, those red cups were £ 26.25, the Phillips juicer - £118.00, that green Pendleton bike - £320, the mindfulness challenge cards - £18.95, and the cake (i don't know if he paid for it or not) - £255. So he either paid £503.45 or £758.45 (with the cake) - doesn't really matter but either way, it's still a lot of money. I wish my other half could spend that much on my gift, or I on his. Maybe the presents weren't everyone's cup of tea but they definitely weren't cheap.

Reactions: 8
I mean Dianne's birthday wasn't perfect and maybe some of us would prefer different gifts but they weren't exactly cheap. I was a bit bored so I checked the prices of them. That tshirt was £20.25, those red cups were £ 26.25, the Phillips juicer - £118.00, that green Pendleton bike - £320, the mindfulness challenge cards - £18.95, and the cake (i don't know if he paid for it or not) - £255. So he either paid £503.45 or £758.45 (with the cake) - doesn't really matter but either way, it's still a lot of money. I wish my other half could spend that much on my gift, or I on his. Maybe the presents weren't everyone's cup of tea but they definitely weren't cheap.
Have to agree, he spent a good amount of money on presents for Dianne, but what is more important is they are things she wants/likes, she seemed to love the bike so quite frankly is a great present. Slagging off the birthday presents just feels like hating on everything he does for the sake of it. Let’s stick to criticising things that are deserving of criticism. Like this tit trip to Zalfie’s for the day. 😂😂

Reactions: 11
It’s not a lot of money for a millionaire and for a 30th birthday I’d have imagined he would have given her an expensive bag or jewellery tbh. Something she can keep for ever to remember her 30th.

Agreed though, Dianne seemed happy ( although she also seemed happy knocking in nails which I’m sure she wasn’t happy about so who knows 😂😂)

Have to agree, he spent a good amount of money on presents for Dianne, but what is more important is they are things she wants/likes, she seemed to love the bike so quite frankly is a great present. Slagging off the birthday presents just feels like hating on everything he does for the sake of it. Let’s stick to criticising things that are deserving of criticism. Like this tit trip to Zalfie’s for the day. 😂😂
Agree! It's not the price of the gift that matters (ty @RandomLemon for checking! found that quite interesting and I'm nosey). What matters is the thought behind it, and there was clearly thought behind each of the gifts. Dianne likes to keep healthy and make juices with fresh fruits so the juicer is ideal, they enjoy days out cycling - so now Dianne has her very own bike in a colour she likes, she's a fan of the little mermaid - so whilst I think these t shirts are tacky it's something she likes, the cups- Dianne is a coffee fanatic so they will get used daily and the mindfulness cards.. Well I dunno about those 🤷‍♀️. So whilst these items aren't exactly to my liking I can see the thoughtfulness behind them. Not to traumatise anyone with the sex talk again but whose to say he didn't get her lingerie and had a romantic night in or a special piece of jewellery. Though I think he got her a j&d bracelet for valentines and she has never actively shown that, I've just seen her wearing it since then. He's already taken her to Finland, gotten her an iPhone and is probably letting her stay rent free. Joes gifts are usually shite and just stuff he's been gifted but this time I think he did well.

I need to lie down with a cold flannel now - come over all queasy.. Don't think I've put so much effort into defending a youtuber before 😮😭😂😂😂

Edit to say- my main criticism would be that he didn't organise a special day out or do something fun together, not the gifts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.