Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s speculating that Joe hangs out with his friends alone because he needs smarter conversation than what he gets with Dianne, and he’s worried his friends will mock Dianne. Keep up.
Quick reply to this, my friend is mates with some of the girls who hang with the buttercream's (Joe's Jess being one of them), so she knows them to say hello to.

A couple of weeks ago she bumped into Mikey, Jack and a dark haired bloke (he was very loud and obnoxious, he was going on about some scheme he'd signed Jack up to) at Soho House. She got chatting to Jack who proceeded to slag off Dianne saying she'd changed Joe, made him boring, and taken him away from them. She said she could feel the hatred pouring off him. He then asked her if him and Josh could manage to get Joe out and pissed would she or someone she knows kiss Joe on camera or better still sleep with him.

She told him where to go, Mikey didn't hear the conversation as he was a few feet away but must have guessed what he was ranting about as he called Jack a C*** and told her to ignore Jack as he was wasted and that Dianne was amazing. She got the impression Jack was really Jealous of Dianne, so thats probably why they don't hang out with the buttercream gang if that's how some of them feel.

Reactions: 3
Quick reply to this, my friend is mates with some of the girls who hang with the buttercream's (Joe's Jess being one of them), so she knows them to say hello to.

A couple of weeks ago she bumped into Mikey, Jack and a dark haired bloke (he was very loud and obnoxious, he was going on about some scheme he'd signed Jack up to) at Soho House. She got chatting to Jack who proceeded to slag off Dianne saying she'd changed Joe, made him boring, and taken him away from them. She said she could feel the hatred pouring off him. He then asked her if him and Josh could manage to get Joe out and pissed would she or someone she knows kiss Joe on camera or better still sleep with him.

She told him where to go, Mikey didn't hear the conversation as he was a few feet away but must have guessed what he was ranting about as he called Jack a C*** and told her to ignore Jack as he was wasted and that Dianne was amazing. She got the impression Jack was really Jealous of Dianne, so thats probably why they don't hang out with the buttercream gang if that's how some of them feel.
I mean, this COULD be true. Mikey does seem to get on well with Dianne. Joe and Dianne don’t hang around with Jack together. Jack being a bit of a twit. Jack being jealous of Dianne - well there is one for all the “Joeck” shippers to get on bored with. All circumstantial points that could make this story true.

But your friends, friend is friends with friends of the Buttercreams and no actual evidence of this happening. Gonna take it all with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 5

Well if this is true it’s disgusting. Some mates. I take everything on here with a pinch of salt ( no offence) but it’s quite clear Jacks just a wasteman who rates himself and who’s ridden on his brother fame

Reactions: 7
I mean I take most things i read here with a pinch of salt but we all know for a fact that jack is a massive douche and duck boy.He played a dj set back when i was at uni and everyone partied hard.He was inviting girls into his vip section,was pulling several girls and slept with one afterwards whilst treating another girl like absolute tit and I’ve heard similar stories through the grapevine so to speak.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean, this COULD be true. Mikey does seem to get on well with Dianne. Joe and Dianne don’t hang around with Jack together. Jack being a bit of a twit. Jack being jealous of Dianne - well there is one for all the “Joeck” shippers to get on bored with. All circumstantial points that could make this story true.

But your friends, friend is friends with friends of the Buttercreams and no actual evidence of this happening. Gonna take it all with a pinch of salt.
Don't need to believe, but I've met Jess a couple of times through this friend and she has also hung with the buttercream's when they've been out and about and bumped into them, I've seen the photo's. I'm personally not that interested in any of them except Joe and Caspar and my friend isn't really bothered about any of them so I don't see why she would lie. She said she was just really taken aback by Jack's hatred of Dianne, who she knows nothing about as she didn't watch strictly, she didn't even know her name.

She only said "hows Joe" cheekily as Jack had asked how Jess was, she expected a ok or good not a full on rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I mean I take most things i read here with a pinch of salt but we all know for a fact that jack is a massive douche and duck boy.He played a dj set back when i was at uni and everyone partied hard.He was inviting girls into his vip section,was pulling several girls and slept with one afterwards whilst treating another girl like absolute tit and I’ve heard similar stories through the grapevine so to speak.
The Maynard brothers confuse me because they look like old men and babies at the same time. I have never seen the appeal of any of the 'buttercream gang' I have no idea how they are so liked, they seem very egotistical behind the scenes, they have had their ego fluffed by teenage girls for years and seem to believe they're the best thing around so it wouldn't surprise me if this story was true.

1496130022_conor-maynard-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg
1496133498_jack-maynard-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The Maynard brothers confuse me because they look like old men and babies at the same time. I have never seen the appeal of any of the 'buttercream gang' I have no idea how they are so liked, they seem very egotistical behind the scenes, they have had their ego fluffed by teenage girls for years and seem to believe they're the best thing around so it wouldn't surprise me if this story was true.

View attachment 18119View attachment 18120
I quite like Caspar he seems like a nice guy. But we only see the bit he wants us to see I guess.

I think Connor is very funny and witty too.

Other than that yeah, especially jack, Mikey and josh, Byron .... literally all got rich by knowing people and now think they’re something special. I bet they are pricks in clubs thinking they are ‘celebs’

Anyone can come on here and claim to be anyone. Don't like jack but really don't believe this. Seems a bit far fetched asking a women to kiss Joe so he can get it on camera and basically sabotage his relationship... I mean really. Sounds like that person has been watching too many teen movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone can come on here and claim to be anyone. Don't like jack but really don't believe this. Seems a bit far fetched asking a women to kiss Joe so he can get it on camera and basically sabotage his relationship... I mean really. Sounds like that person has been watching too many teen movies.
I'm always wary of what a friend of a friend of a friend says🤣

Whether it’s true or not I’ve always felt that jack had a bit of a thing for joe but maybe that’s just me 😂

She didn't take him seriously and I don't think he was being serious when he made that request, just ranting. But pissed ranting in my experience is usually true emotion.

I'm always wary of what a friend of a friend of a friend says🤣
She's a friend, I've met Jess and seen photos. Jess has also told me bits about how Joe treated her, which wasn't nice but also not really terrible and the daft cow kept going back even though she knew nothing long term would come of it.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Jack is necessarily jealous of Dianne, I think he is more jealous that Joe's career has taken off from reality TV while his plummeted. Like at the Baftas Jack was way back in the audience and was even asked to leave the red carpet, while there was Joe front and centre and handing out an award.

Also I don't think Joe would fall for a plan like that. He is always on his guard and he wouldn't risk his squeaky clean image for a quick duck, he also wouldn't risk his BBC approved relationship either.

Also noticed since Strictly Joe hasn't appeared in any of Jack's videos, well what few there are, this could make Jack annoyed too cause with Caspar back and forth to South Africa more often, other than Conor, Joe is the only one Jack could use to increase views and that hasn't happened, since Dianne came along.

She didn't take him seriously and I don't think he was being serious when he made that request, just ranting. But pissed ranting in my experience is usually true emotion

She's a friend, I've met Jess and seen photos. Jess has also told me bits about how Joe treated her, which wasn't nice but also not really terrible and the daft cow kept going back even though she knew nothing long term would come of it.
What left her so attracted to millionaire joe Sugg, even though he wasn't nice🤑

How did he treat her badly? He did seem like a right duck boy back then.
I could imagine him having different girls on the go at the same time.

We all know Joe was a fuckboy back in the day that’s nothing new😂

Some interesting gossip, do spill what sort of things did golden boy sugg that weren't very nice?

Not taking the piss btw, I'm actually interested.

He just blew hot and cold, they would see each other (usually for a shag) two or three times a week for a few weeks then nothing or on a couple of occasions it was months (she'd think she was finally his girlfriend) then nothing. I think the most was 3/4 months, I don't think he cheated but he didn't need to, she was always willing and available.

He did pay when they went out but didn't buy flowers or do anything romantic, obviously there was no future in it but she kept going back hoping he would change.

I will add I've met her once while clubbing and a couple of times for a drink and once for a coffee, I'm not really friends with her but my friend is.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.