Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a londoner I can see the appeal of escaping to the country for your birthday and hanging out at a house like theirs. But to drink wine and maybe eat a delicious meal kind of thing , not play on a half pipe or the much loved nail game. Or be around Alfie at all.
Yeah and I don't get why there were randomers there either. And poor Morgan was a 5th wheel for most of the day. It was very odd.

Dunno if any of ya saw Alfie's new vlog but you could see most people were bored shirtless at the Zalfie sports day.

And he still clearly still has a crush on Dianne. Joe who has never even posted more than a forehead kiss, had a good feel of Dianne's ass. I think Joe's not so subtle way of telling Alfie that Dianne is his and to back off.

Reactions: 10
Yeah and I don't get why there were randomers there either. And poor Morgan was a 5th wheel for most of the day. It was very odd.

Dunno if any of ya saw Alfie's new vlog but you could see most people were bored shirtless at the Zalfie sports day.

And he still clearly still has a crush on Dianne. Joe who has never even posted more than a forehead kiss, had a good feel of Dianne's ass. I think Joe's not so subtle way of telling Alfie that Dianne is his and to back off.
I watched Alfie’s vlog and he was always making sure Dianne didn’t fall or hurt herself which is nice but some people may take it differently

Reactions: 2
I watched Alfie’s vlog and he was always making sure Dianne didn’t fall or hurt herself which is nice but some people may take it differently
People are really reaching with the whole Alfie fancies dianne thing...give me a break.

Reactions: 5
That's quite a big deal getting on the panel show circuit. Cant think of any other you tubers who have....I'm not a.huge.fan but would I lie to you is actually one of the better ones.

It's only one episode I think he is on Lee Macks team, it's not a full time gig, he's yet to get into the big leagues just yet.

He still has a way to go to cement himself in the mainstream, but he's getting there, he just needs to keep doing the one offs stay relevant and he will get a permanent gig soon.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think either of them would still be together if he wasn’t actively trying to break into mainstream tv/production.
It works for him to have a BBC approved/media friendly relationship right now 😬 20 something who goes on lads holidays and weekend benders or “family friendly” strictly couples.
Which one is gonna get the sponsors and media work.

I really don’t think either of them would still be together if he wasn’t actively trying to break into mainstream tv/production.
It works for him to have a BBC approved/media friendly relationship right now 😬 20 something who goes on lads holidays and weekend benders or “family friendly” strictly couples.
Which one is gonna get the sponsors and media work.
I’ve never looked at it like that, but totally get where your coming from.

I know Joe seem genuinely in love with Dianne, but as everything Joe’s done over the years seems to be a business move/benefits him, do you think he said yes to strictly as he planned on finding someone like Dianne to use/help him get into mainstream media. (As although he’s switched on and has some basic acting/voice over skills, there’s not way he was ever getting into main stream media by himself)

It was a very smart move doing Strictly to be fair. Since then he's presented the One Show for 1 ep, New Year's Fireworks, on WILTY, etc etc - he's "in" with the BBC now who seem to be trying him out in various shows/formats. He probably doesn't want to be a 40 year old man still making YouTube videos (unlike Alfie) and sees TV presenting as the way to go. We may end up hearing about him for far longer than we do his sister...

Reactions: 8
Yeah the reasons for strictly were to get into mainstream, cause his channel was dying and he was fed up with yt completely.

I think things with Dianne just sort of happened, but they both definetely use the relationship as PR, cause the general public are interested in whether this Strictly relationship works out, its easy for him to stay in the public, when things get slow, they both just share cute pictures and they are back in the papers.

I think they are genuine about one another, but if Dianne was an insta model, he wouldn't have announced it, cause it wouldnt look as good to his image, but a falling in love through dance is far more romantic and he knows it looks good for him.But if Joe does fall back into his old ways and starts getting lazy, dianne will kick him to the curb. She doesn't do lazy, she even pulls him over his whining. I think Dianne is the kick up the ass Joe needs to be motivated and to keep trying new roles in mainstream.

They will either last and keep supporting and helping each others careers. He gives her stability and security and she gives him confidence and support. Once they both keep their own separate careers, they are more likely to last.

It's only one episode I think he is on Lee Macks team, it's not a full time gig, he's yet to get into the big leagues just yet.

He still has a way to go to cement himself in the mainstream, but he's getting there, he just needs to keep doing the one offs stay relevant and he will get a permanent gig soon.
True I didn't mean he's about to be the next team captain ... it's a step on the ladder tho that none of his peers have managed

I’ve never looked at it like that, but totally get where your coming from.

I know Joe seem genuinely in love with Dianne, but as everything Joe’s done over the years seems to be a business move/benefits him, do you think he said yes to strictly as he planned on finding someone like Dianne to use/help him get into mainstream media. (As although he’s switched on and has some basic acting/voice over skills, there’s not way he was ever getting into main stream media by himself)
I think it was in the recent podcast where Joe stated he went on SCD, partly in the thought he might find a GF - and that was said half in jest.

As for the career part, call me cynical but I think he only entered for the experience and the chance to present a different vlog. I really doubt if he could have predicted how things would have turned out as they have - he might have hoped so in his wildest dreams, but there was no basis for that, since he had only ever danced drunk and as far as I can see, had never held down a serious relationship before then. If anybody is driving him on apart from his Agent, it is Dianne As they were joking about babies in Dianne's vlog yesterday, it rather looks as if the energetic M/s Buswell continues to paint in the future on the blank canvass (Joe's words) she met last August.

Joe didn't seem put out with Dianne's baby talk, in fact he went along with it. I'm sure they have discussed the future and babies (whether or not it happens), at 30 it will be something that's on her mind as I'm sure she'll want kids in the next 4/5/6 years.

I would guess she doesn't want to waste her time on having a relationship that's going nowhere (Zoe dump him and find someone better before it's too late), a female dancers career seems to drop off at the same time as fertility issues can kick in. I know Ola and James Jordan are struggling to conceive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So on Instagram, Dianne has been out on her new bike, I wonder has Zoe got to her yet and this will be the one and only time she uses it 😂

Reactions: 1
Joe didn't seem put out with Dianne's baby talk, in fact he went along with it. I'm sure they have discussed the future and babies (whether or not it happens), at 30 it will be something that's on her mind as I'm sure she'll want kids in the next 4/5/6 years.
4/5/6 years seems quite conservative :p, but you are the lady.

I would guess she doesn't want to waste her time on having a relationship that's going nowhere
I agree. I guess the experience of 'shockers' in the past would harden her a little

/(Zoe dump him and find someone better before it's too late),
Don't get me started. please! :D How I very agree.

a female dancers career seems to drop off at the same time as fertility issues can kick in. I know Ola and James Jordan are struggling to conceive.
Jep. Already this year, Dianne has had acupuncture in her thigh and her upper arm

It's sad about the Jordans. Offtopic: Would it suggest IVF has not worked for them? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
4/5/6 years seems quite conservative :p, but you are the lady.

Jep. Already this year, Dianne has had acupuncture in her thigh and her upper arm

It's sad about the Jordans. Offtopic: Would it suggest IVF has not worked for them? :unsure:
☺ I'm not really sure about timings, all I do know is my sister who has never wanted kids and a couple of her friends who were never really fussed, hit 30 and all of a sudden started hearing the ticking of the old biological clock. I think this generation know that at 35 fertility drops dramatically and if you really want a family and are in the position to have one, you should.

I suppose it depends on how long Dianne can keep going and how long she stays on Strictly. After seeing Karen Clifton (who I think is 35/36) endure regular deep muscle massages, where she looks and sounds like shes being tortured, it shows that the body can only cope with so much punishment and you can't keep going at the pace the pro's do forever.

I think the Jordan's are going the IVF route at the moment.

What absolute fuckery is this?! 🤔🤔😖 I've seen it all with these minions.. I just can't 😭😅😅😅 Very disturbing and deranged behaviour. Good grief.

image.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.