Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum's 60th is coming up, so I thought I'd check out Flavourtown Bakery's prices. I love her but almost £200 on a cake is a bit much. I really wonder how much of Joe and Dianne's two tiered cake will go to waste, (I think this is the one they get but I cannot tell the difference) "Our Large Deluxe Double Tiered Cake will give you at least 36 to 44 large generous portions or many more smaller party portions".

Reactions: 1
My mum's 60th is coming up, so I thought I'd check out Flavourtown Bakery's prices. I love her but almost £200 on a cake is a bit much. I really wonder how much of Joe and Dianne's two tiered cake will go to waste, (I think this is the one they get but I cannot tell the difference) "Our Large Deluxe Double Tiered Cake will give you at least 36 to 44 large generous portions or many more smaller party portions".
In Dianne's birthday vlog Joe said they left most of the cake at Zalfies it was too much hassle to take it back since it was just falling apart,I’m still questioning if it was gifted or not

In Dianne's birthday vlog Joe said they left most of the cake at Zalfies it was too much hassle to take it back since it was just falling apart,I’m still questioning if it was gifted or not
Was definitely gifted, they made such a big thing about keep mentioning the name of the bakery for something that wasn’t gifted. Was also the same place that sent joes birthday/ strictly viewing party cake

Reactions: 3
On the cake being gifted subject. Joe didn’t seem to have a clue what flavour it was, he would if he had ordered and paid for it

Reactions: 5
Call me an idiot or whatever, I agree with Joe. If it is from his sister (her company) it's really stupid imo to disclose it (we can see it's a present so obviously gifted. Why the hell the hashtag then?) And let's be honest here, who is gonna buy this tit?! Noone.

When I see all those #gifted posts/stories from people from the UK I find it so bleeping weird/funny that the influencers have to disclose every thing. I've never ever bought anything an influencer recomended because they were the ones using it and saying how much they loved it. I mean it's a buisness of course 99,99% of things they are using is gifted. It's common knowledge so why the hell put that hashtag on everything. When there's a commercial on the tv you don't see a #commercial do you? I can't believe people in the UK are so gullible and think that when a youtuber/instagramer shows a product it's because they love it. Maybe it was like that in 2011/2012 but not today's day and age. As I said before call me bleeping stupid but that's just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought you might be interested to read this Article from the Huffington Post

In Joe's vlog you can see Alfie push her and laugh :ROFLMAO:
Alfie also derived a lot of amusement when urging Dianne to walk into the waves just before Xmas UK's Desperate Dan. :rolleyes:

Joe is allegedly as tight as a duck's arse. I don't see him buying two cakes at that expense within the space of 9 months. It would not surprise me if the cake was worth more than the bike.

Last edited:
No use wondering. That tit was gifted.

Had to laugh at Joe trying to politely tell the minions that he didn't want anymore dumb sloth shite in his house 😂😂👍🏻

Have to agree though. They had only ever mentioned sloths twice - Zoe getting Joe a sloth to adopt for xmas and then Dianne winning the sloth teddy in Brighton. But the fans took that and have dragged the absolute tit out of it and are bringing dianne bags of cheep tat with sloths on it at her meet and greets. Burn the lot i say! 😅😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to laugh at Joe trying to politely tell the minions that he didn't want anymore dumb sloth shite in his house 😂😂👍🏻

Have to agree though. They had only ever mentioned sloths twice - Zoe getting Joe a sloth to adopt for xmas and then Dianne winning the sloth teddy in Brighton. But the fans took that and have dragged the absolute tit out of it and are bringing dianne bags of cheep tat with sloths on it at her meet and greets. Burn the lot i say! 😅😇
His mad fans don’t half take things to the death and beyond. I remember him being sent endless amounts of loom bands back in the day in spite of him hating them and not wanting them.

Then he said bring us wine instead as a joke bet one of the minions will turn up at one of the meet n greets with a bottle of red won’t be surprised if they do

Then he said bring us wine instead as a joke bet one of the minions will turn up at one of the meet n greets with a bottle of red won’t be surprised if they do
Yeah he was trying to pass it off as a joke since he knows most of his fans are teens lol they will hae to beg their parents to buy it for them 😂😂

Edited to say - I understand why they bring dianne all the little mermaid tat but even that must be getting a little tedious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah he was trying to pass it off as a joke since he knows most of his fans are teens lol they will hae to beg their parents to buy it for them 😂😂

Edited to say - I understand why they bring dianne all the little mermaid tat but even that must be getting a little tedious.
Well the minions I think have started giving them avocado things now, cause Dianne is team avocado on in the pan.

But the amount of kids who give them books with names, @s, and messages. Or the number of portrait drawings and paintings, most of which are tit, is ridiculous.

All the minions just copy one another, like what do they think Joe and Dianne are going to do with all the cheap junk or the same handmade crap.

Well the minions I think have started giving them avocado things now, cause Dianne is team avocado on in the pan.

But the amount of kids who give them books with names, @s, and messages. Or the number of portrait drawings and paintings, most of which are tit, is ridiculous.

All the minions just copy one another, like what do they think Joe and Dianne are going to do with all the cheap junk or the same handmade crap.
Always wondered what they do with all this fan mail. You’d feel a bit mean binning it all but I wouldn’t want it cluttering up my house either

Always wondered what they do with all this fan mail. You’d feel a bit mean binning it all but I wouldn’t want it cluttering up my house either
They seem to use Byron's room for Diane's tour clothes and that so, she can unpack and repack without halling the luggage upstairs, for Thatcher Joe videos and for storing all the fan junk they get.

Yeah, I wouldn't want all that garbage cluttering up my house central London luxury penthouse with panoramic views either.. 🤣😏😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I wouldn't want all that garbage cluttering up my house central London luxury penthouse with panoramic views either.. [emoji1787][emoji57][emoji30]
Yeah on that, it really bugs me that he calls it his "house" when its not a house. Is it just me? [emoji23]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.