Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s super talented at the impressions. Just watched some of the Simpson’s one and have to give it to him. Unlike his sister his work ethic is next level

( I know he stopped posting for ages but he has actual businesses and projects on the side)

I actually quite like Joe, and Diane and Caspar. Out of the ‘brits’ that’s pretty much it.

Oh and Conor is funny too.

Reactions: 3
He’s super talented at the impressions. Just watched some of the Simpson’s one and have to give it to him. Unlike his sister his work ethic is next level
Yeah, that is the sort of video I enjoy from Joe on his main channel. Okay, not all the impressions quite worked, but the majority were very good. And the video overall was very good. It’s what I want to watch from him.

Side note, I also quite enjoyed his vlog from Dumfries House, that was in spite of top class twit Tom Syndicate being there who surprisingly didn’t annoy me as much as I expected him to.

Yeah, that is the sort of video I enjoy from Joe on his main channel. Okay, not all the impressions quite worked, but the majority were very good. And the video overall was very good. It’s what I want to watch from him.

Side note, I also quite enjoyed his vlog from Dumfries House, that was in spite of top class twit Tom Syndicate being there who surprisingly didn’t annoy me as much as I expected him to.
Syndicate ruined it. Trying to put on a fake Scottish accent and being loud and obnoxious the whole time. I watch him but through boredom. Without money he would just be an absolute chav

Reactions: 1
Syndicate ruined it. Trying to put on a fake Scottish accent and being loud and obnoxious the whole time. I watch him but through boredom. Without money he would just be an absolute chav
He was definitely obnoxious, just not as onxnosious as I expected him to be, or perhaps I was just glad for a vlog that wasn’t mostly Dianne. He is a complete trash chav i agree.

Reactions: 2
He was definitely obnoxious, just not as onxnosious as I expected him to be, or perhaps I was just glad for a vlog that wasn’t mostly Dianne. He is a complete trash chav i agree.
Felt like a lot of the time joe was even cringing. I watched toms vlog and joe was basically trying to get him out the door and he just kept banging on about more tit even though his Uber was waiting. His girlfriend is lovely, wonder if she’d be with him if he wasn’t loaded.

• Haha
Felt like a lot of the time joe was even cringing. I watched toms vlog and joe was basically trying to get him out the door and he just kept banging on about more tit even though his Uber was waiting. His girlfriend is lovely, wonder if she’d be with him if he wasn’t loaded.
I never watch Tom’s videos, so I never see the other perspective. Tom just doesn’t seem to have anything going for him except money, his personality is terrible and he isn’t exactly great looking.

I never watch Tom’s videos, so I never see the other perspective. Tom just doesn’t seem to have anything going for him except money, his personality is terrible and he isn’t exactly great looking.
As I said without money he’d just be a chav. He’s big time in his little village which is why I guess he never moved to London like a lot of them did . Because he’d be a nobody. He goes first class on flights and sits filming at the top of his voice etc, if I’d paid 10k for a flight with him on I’d be pretty pissed off.

Always seems to think it’s funny that he’s missed trains/ flights etc because he’s so tit at time keeping, like that’s an endearing quality. He’s so bleeping shady with declaring stuff like his free jaguar too.

I agree about Tom, he so loud and obnoxious and I watched his vlogs on the Scotland trip and I just thought he was so rude like, when they were in the garden and the royal advisor was telling them about the buildings he kept going on about the tree from Game of Thrones. He also called some fancy antique ladies cabinet a cupboard, there was other things to and then as an after thought, he says I don't mean any offence, as though that makes up for his rude behaviour.

For all the money Tom has, you think he would wear a suit that fits properly, the suit he wore was God awful. Wonder why Joe didn't take one of his other mates, like Oli, Caspar or Josh at least they know how to behave and would be respectful and wouldn't try take the spotlight from Joe, as Joe was the one invited buly Prince Charles.

Also Tom put the first day's vlog up and then had to take it down because of something he included about the royals, does anyone know what it was he included?

I agree about Tom, he so loud and obnoxious and I watched his vlogs on the Scotland trip and I just thought he was so rude like, when they were in the garden and the royal advisor was telling them about the buildings he kept going on about the tree from Game of Thrones. He also called some fancy antique ladies cabinet a cupboard, there was other things to and then as an after thought, he says I don't mean any offence, as though that makes up for his rude behaviour.

For all the money Tom has, you think he would wear a suit that fits properly, the suit he wore was God awful. Wonder why Joe didn't take one of his other mates, like Oli, Caspar or Josh at least they know how to behave and would be respectful and wouldn't try take the spotlight from Joe, as Joe was the one invited buly Prince Charles.

Also Tom put the first day's vlog up and then had to take it down because of something he included about the royals, does anyone know what it was he included?
I will give him the benefit of the doubt on the cabinet comment only. Because I think he was trying to get at the point of the cabinet being worth a ridiculous £20million or whatever it was. Which is absurd for a cabinet, which is a posh cupboard at the end of the day. Yes it is steeped in history and is Chippendale and completely unique, but it is an absurd amount of money, like how can it be possible for a cabinet to be worth such a lot of money. Which is what I thought he was getting at. But it does make him seem a bit ignorant, but let’s be honest none of us probably thought the cabinet was worth £20million even in spite of its history and provenance.

But I do get what you mean about his general obnoxiousness and rude comments.

Reactions: 5
So Joe spent £255 on a birthday cake for Dianne and then takes her to spend her 30th on Zalfies half-pipe.

I don't know what to make of the extravagant cake, which won't get eaten, cause she goes to Nottingham tomorrow.And I really don't get why they are spending her birthday on the tory's half pipe where they are just going to be used as content for Alfie and Zoes vlogs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Cackling at all the Joanne fans convinced joe was going to do something hyper romantic for her bday and instead he’s whisked her off for a day out on Alfie’s halfpipe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Dianne, it's her 30th she could have celebrated with her actual friends on the tour bus last night, Joe could have got the train to Bournemouth and returned with the cast. Instead Joe went to the show then drove her home, it looks like to pick her cake up and now she's having to spend her birthday watching big kids skateboarding on a rickety halfpipe. She can't even have a go as she's back to her tour tomorrow. It will be a game of goat next, how will she cope with the excitement.

Everyone's saying how wonderful Joe is to her, if he was my fella I'd be fuming.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling that Joe doesn't really like being parted from his money. The cake was probably gifted😂. I think he'd cut a currant in half as my Gran used to say😂

Reactions: 4
Haha have they really gone to zalfies. Bet Zoe summoned them. And I bet joe didn’t pay for that cake as he tagged the company in.

I reckon joe will take her on some fancy first class flight holiday once her tour is done

Reactions: 7
Haha have they really gone to zalfies. Bet Zoe summoned them. And I bet joe didn’t pay for that cake as he tagged the company in.

I reckon joe will take her on some fancy first class flight holiday once her tour is done
To be fair this is their only day off I just thought he would have done something better than go to his sisters😂 We’ll see if they stay there or go back to London and do something tonight

So Joe spent £255 on a birthday cake for Dianne and then takes her to spend her 30th on Zalfies half-pipe.

I don't know what to make of the extravagant cake, which won't get eaten, cause she goes to Nottingham tomorrow.And I really don't get why they are spending her birthday on the tory's half pipe where they are just going to be used as content for Alfie and Zoes vlogs.
£255 pound in a cake WOW

To be fair this is their only day off I just thought he would have done something better than go to his sisters😂 We’ll see if they stay there or go back to London and do something tonight
Yeah well they are in London and there’s plenty of better stuff to do than standing in a field pandering to Zoe wanting an Instagram picture so she can fake bff Diane.

I think if I’d been working so hard like Diane, and it was my one day off and my 30th I’d have flat out refused to go. If that makes me a witch so be it. It’s HER birthday why couldn’t zalfie have gone to London for her?!

They’ll go to the ivy in Brighton I bet. Zoe’s favourite place.

Joe did a video with someone called Ellen and it was who would he save on the titanic Zoe or Diane ... he didn’t answer and drank instead. Christ sake obviously you’d save Diane, Zoe would float with those airbags she wears anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I am pretty sure has most two weeks off one of the weeks is between the pro tour finishing and hctgs starting back, but her parent are coming over then.

Once hctgs is over I think there is 2-3 before she goes on the strictly cruise. I know her brother is visiting the UK in Late July and then the pro dancers start rehearsals for strictly on August. So I don't think she will be going a on a big romantic holiday.

All I can say is hope he has something planned for tonight with Diane's actual friends in London, cause the Strictly Dancers and the Burn the Floor dancers have a reputation for partying, so it probably wouldn't take much persuasion to get them out.

Even Alfie managed to make a phone call to book S Club 3 fo Zoes Bday and that wasn't even a big birthday.

I am pretty sure has most two weeks off one of the weeks is between the pro tour finishing and hctgs starting back, but her parent are coming over then.

Once hctgs is over I think there is 2-3 before she goes on the strictly cruise. I know her brother is visiting the UK in Late July and then the pro dancers start rehearsals for strictly on August. So I don't think she will be going a on a big romantic holiday.

All I can say is hope he has something planned for tonight with Diane's actual friends in London, cause the Strictly Dancers and the Burn the Floor dancers have a reputation for partying, so it probably wouldn't take much persuasion to get them out.

Even Alfie managed to make a phone call to book S Club 3 fo Zoes Bday and that wasn't even a big birthday.
Maybe he’s getting something set up in his flat so has taken her to Brighton to get her out the way. I bloody hope so. Can’t see him doing nothing and he loves a good party too

When I first saw they were at Zalfies I just thought 'REALY?! Joe you're a bleeping idiot'. But maybe Dianne didn't want a big party. I'm pretty sure if she wanted one Joe would have given her it but it's her only day off and she wanted a small get together with Joe's family (it's also her family now because she doesn't have any relatives in the UK). If she was home in Australia she would spend it with her family anyways so it makes kinda sense. And the Strictly dancers are all over the place, not everyone is in London. Karen is in Dorset (?), Nadiya already in Nottingham, Gorka still in Bournemouth and from their stories/posts they are pretty knackerd. Maybe she will celebrate when her family comes over. And in Zoe's instastory she looked really happy so I don't think she's that bothered about not having this massive birthday party 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.