Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been seeing so much on Twitter recently of the minions tweeting Dianne saying “you’ve helped me so much with my mental health don’t know where I would be without you “ and all that bs sorry but none of them bothered with Dianne until she started getting recognised,They treat her like a child she may not be the smartest but she doesn’t need protecting 24/7 by them the woman 30 years old ffs
Their behavior is stupid af but the girls are 10-16 (?) years old. They know tit about the real world or mental illness. Joe and Dianne are their idols and they think with tweets like that they will get noticed. It happens in every fandom (Justin Bieber, 1D, Taylor Swift etc.). It's cringe AF and I get secondhand emberrassment when I read some of the things but it is what it is. It's just a phase in their lifes and they will grow out of it. I bleeping HOPE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tom syndicate must be tiny?!? I’ve just seen him in an insta story with joe and he’s shorter than joe it looked like?

Of course he turned up in his syndicate clothing to something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed this episode of in the pan. Was a good idea to have a guest on. Gorka seems like such a nice guy and is exceptionally easy on the eyes! 😋

Him and Dianne have known each other a long time, I remember seeing on her Instagram throwbacks from 10 years ago of them together, with another couple. I think they may have dated or at the least slept together/ had a fling. It was kind of awkward when Gorka wouldn't say how they met each other. I know it was only banter and they have been dance partners but it was defo alluding to something. Anyway, Gorka has been in a stable relationship and is expecting a child and Dianne is now in a happy relationship so anything that did happen would be in the past and they would feel disconnected from it.

Anyway, Gorka now has a new fan... Really like him! ☺

Reactions: 4
Really enjoyed this episode of in the pan. Was a good idea to have a guest on. Gorka seems like such a nice guy and is exceptionally easy on the eyes! 😋

Him and Dianne have known each other a long time, I remember seeing on her Instagram throwbacks from 10 years ago of them together, with another couple. I think they may have dated or at the least slept together/ had a fling. It was kind of awkward when Gorka wouldn't say how they met each other. I know it was only banter and they have been dance partners but it was defo alluding to something. Anyway, Gorka has been in a stable relationship and is expecting a child and Dianne is now in a happy relationship so anything that did happen would be in the past and they would feel disconnected from it.

Anyway, Gorka now has a new fan... Really like him! ☺
I highly doubt he’d be hinting about them shagging on a youtube video 😂 I find it genuinely sad how some people can’t allow men and women to just be friends.

Reactions: 2
I highly doubt he’d be hinting about them shagging on a youtube video 😂 I find it genuinely sad how some people can’t allow men and women to just be friends.
Men and women aren’t just friends though there’s always some sexual connection

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I got bored of the new video. Bored of the channel as a whole really. I don’t think it’s quite taking off.
I feel like the videos are a bit too long, they are just dragging it out too much for me and it gets a bit boring. Haven't watched the latest with Gorka. Will have to watch that because I do like a bit of Gorka.

I got bored of the new video. Bored of the channel as a whole really. I don’t think it’s quite taking off.

Are you 12
It’s my opinion controversial but I just don’t believe they can JUST be friends maybe after they’ve had a fling and discovered it’s too awkward they may as well just stay friends take Joe and Dianne they could have tried being friends but there was more to it than friends and everyone could see that

It’s my opinion controversial but I just don’t believe they can JUST be friends maybe after they’ve had a fling and discovered it’s too awkward they may as well just stay friends take Joe and Dianne they could have tried being friends but there was more to it than friends and everyone could see that
I think you should go back to being a twitter Minion love. Of course Dianne and Gorka can be friends without having been romantic.

They were on Burn the Floor for 5-6 together, which meant they travelled together, lived in hotels together, trained all day together, put on shows 6 days a week together. If you have a similar interests, which in their case is dance, of course they are going to be close. Just like how all the pros who were on btf for a few years together are really close.

But the reason Gorka didn't answer about how he and Dianne met wasn't because they were together, it was because he already stepped in it when he mentioned the cruise and decided to keep it zipped after that.

When Gorka and Dianne were with Burn the Floor does do cruise tours, but they are Norwegian cruises and in the Caribbean. This means the cruise in Spain Dianne and Gorka were on was the Strictly one last year, where Dianne brought her ex as a guest. That's why they both got awkward of course Dianne doesn't want to talk about that on front of her boyfriend when ex was there.

All the dancers who work together on the same shows shagging each other is not at all surprising. They dance intimately together, spend so much time together and get hot and sweaty etc. Of course they are going to sleep around.

And let’s be honest here, who the hell would say no to sex with Gorka Marquez if you were single and he was offering. Because I wouldn’t. I mean he wouldn’t offer me because he’s straight, but you get the idea.

I’m sure somebody else posted saying it was like the Olympic Village where everyone just goes at it like rabbits. But it’s not a big deal, it can just be lustful sex between friends etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I highly doubt he’d be hinting about them shagging on a youtube video [emoji23] I find it genuinely sad how some people can’t allow men and women to just be friends.
I haven’t seen the video, but I mean they’re adults. I’m sure if they did have a moment, they can make a joke of it now that they’re both in relationships.

I’d have to watch for myself to see though.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t seen the video, but I mean they’re adults. I’m sure if they did have a moment, they can make a joke of it now that they’re both in relationships.

I’d have to watch for myself to see though.
Honestly I didn’t see it as a big deal in the video. Gorka was making jokes throughout the video, there’s was no awkwardness or tension in my opinion. It certainly wasn’t a big deal whatever happened in the past is just that, the past.

I’m sure somebody else posted saying it was like the Olympic Village where everyone just goes at it like rabbits. But it’s not a big deal, it can just be lustful sex between friends etc.
Like this? :unsure:

There is a truism, and it is just that, which avers that friends can be lovers but lovers can't be friends. if this were correct, then every divorced set of parents would be at loggerheads all the time. It isn't so.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.