Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilblinder

It's just a thought I had more than blame tbh but I do genuinely believe he's more the brains and driving force behind these Projects and definitely stand by the opinion that the more joint commitments they do the harder it is for her to leave if she should ever get tired of the way he talks down to her 🤷
Fully agree !! He is the brains and the drive, that management company Margravine that he co runs is no small thing he knows exactly how to play the social media game at a level now where its very contrived for example he's trying to promo that Elle next door but he does it in a way where he makes it look like she just pops round to have fun at the flat .... Nah your just advertising your client
so all this then with Dianne from in the pan to the stage show to the put downs I really do agree she would struggle to make a clean break should she ever want to he is very much a man in control and I first spotted it the most when her parents were visiting he was bloody relentless 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 8

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
They have barley been together a few months, I really don’t think it is a big deal he is calling the house his house, because it is his house. Yes, Dianne is now living there, but it isn’t hers. I’m not sure Dianne is a person who really cares about house/home though, she spends more of her life on tour dancing so a house is just a place to sleep and store stuff, rather than something more sentimental.

I think there is a bit too much reading into things at this point in time. I know there is nothing else to discuss because nothing is happening, but I don’t personally think it is that big a deal.

BDY_97

VIP Member
All the minions on twitter going crazy because of the tour pictures saying “find me a better looking couple” fair enough Dianne is beautiful but joe honestly looks like a a 13 year old girl and a 50 year old woman at the same time 😂 if that even makes sense.. makes sense in my head 😂😭

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Whole situation is a farce ! embarrassing, weird a truly bizarre way to a conduct what should be your private life .
He is delusional and she's old enough to know better NO other couples EVER do this it's not normal we didn't have Gemma and Gorka the musical or Georgia and Giovanni the stage show etc
Pair of fame hungry money grabbers 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When Dianne said let's spend this day with Zalfie I don't think that's how she imagined it. Last time they had a nice day on the pier. Today (on her freaking 30th birthday!) she watched Alfie's mates fucking skating. I feel kinda sad for her. I hope Joe got her some bangin presents, if not I'm disappointed. In him and in Zoe (cordially invited my ass!).

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Strictly has always been about the pro's fan base keeping them in. I think it will be good if the kids keep Dianne in as long as they can as it's always the male pro's (look at Giovanni his buttons are missing, Gorka's got his pec's out, look at his tight bum). Not to mention Anton usually getting to Blackpool with a duffer because the grannies love him and don't tell me Stacy won last year, it was all about Kevin.

The tour is by the same company that puts on Strictly live tour and Strictly the pro tour as well as many other successful shows, which apart from paying to use the name has nothing to do with the BBC, the Strictly brand is owned by BBC Worldwide a totally different company ( my sister works for them in the US). There is a massive amount of money going into this tour.

As for them not hanging out with the boys, maybe Dianne doesn't want to spend her days off with toddlers, I know both Joe and Dianne are immature but not so much as Jack, Josh, Mikey (although she seems to like him).
At the moment, these pair are making Mikey Pearce look mature and tolerable. They have regressed to being 13 year olds who have never had a bf/gf before it’s so pathetic.

Keep your private life private and work stuff to work imo. I’d go as far to say I’d rather watch Alfie Deyes atm and if you’ve read my other posts you’ll know that hell would freeze over before I like that dickhead. 😂😂

That's a bit unfair, they will have had no say in when it was announced, it was planned for Sunday but changed. It's a big company putting on this show, not something either of them have control over, especially when announcing dates and venues.
Like when Zoe had no control over her boots prices? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Coconutshy

She works hard I assume ... in her lane, dancing!
But On youtube nooooooo! She is cashing in.
she acts dumb and allows “fans” (mostly young girls or imo vulnerable people) to be so invested in their relationship they send her gifts and probably more!
God knows what she got for her birthday, she’s cashing in on the benefits of being “his girlfriend”, being on his channel and then setting up her own. 😐
I don’t know many dancers that get PR drops, massive TV’s, free trips away 🤔
Joe built his fan base and his youtube channel (yes, in a way on the back of Zoe) from scratch.
He then picked up the strictly fans from being involved in that.
Joanne has done nothing but hook up with her partner and instantly became more famous 🤣
She got that bag 😂🤣
Agree soo much. Everyone acts like Joe is some emotional blackmailer and poor fragile Dianne is helpless. Purleeeese! Homegirl has never had it so good! She's waited her whole life for this level of fame and adoration. Dianne always lands on her feet and definitely knows exactly where her bread is buttered.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
A
Joanne
Rave
Thread

I’m all about equal opportunities 🤷‍♀️
If some of their fans find their way here (after school/day care) they’re more than welcome to fill it up, we used to have quite a few fans who posted here by accident. I’m glad the tide is turning 😎

Keep that gif, it will be perfect for their show as well 🤣

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Anyone who still thinks they aren’t exploiting the fuck out of their two day old relationship can fuck off at this point. Actually I’ve noticed some of those people have gone quiet. This is embarrassing behavior from Joe. He literally is just recreating whatever it was he and Caspar had except with a girlfriend lol like this has me questioning how legitimate their relationship is ngl. Not to say they’re fake but everything about them is just odd now. They’ve barely had time to spend together and all of that time has been spent planning business ventures its mad.
Yeah and him and caspar had it when they were still super young. Dianne is 30 ffs. Looks like his hopes of presenting mainstream haven’t pulled through so he’s gonna milk every last drop

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
It's odd, and saying "he's in love" is a very lazy way to justify it. I think there's more to it than that.
I agree completely, it's very odd. Something had clearly changed and I know we will never know what has changed exactly unless they break up and it comes out then. But as I'm bored I thought I might speculate on what it could be. So would love to read if anyone else can think of what has changed for Joe that he has completely flipped his views.

Joe is clearly getting more and more comfortable with Dianne and I understand that he announced the relationship because Dianne was already in the media and with Strictly over, and him continuing to vlog it was logical for him to want yo include Dianne in these and not have to act like they are just friends, but Joe to go further than this after years of hiding his relationship status is so drastic there has to be a reason behind it.

From Dianne's insta, she was always an oversharer, not just with previous boyfriends, but just in general, so she was always going to share couple pictures and videos on her stories, which I think everyone was expecting when Joe announced they were going out, which although a change in his view point a few couple pictures and Dianne featuring in a minute or 2 of vlogs is perfectly understandable.However, I don't think Dianne changed Joe's views all that much decision, as its clear from videos, that unless it's dance related or naming plants, Joe has the final decision on things. And Joe also views her vlogs before she posts and previously bits have been cut out between Joe's viewing and it being posted.

I think particularly in the last 2-3 weeks, something has happened. Joe's body language in videos has completely changed. He is showing much more possessive behaviour, not in an abusive, controlling way, but like he wants to make it clear to everyone that she's his.

E.G. the Paris vlog was the 1st time he filmed her in bed with him. Him posting the picture of their legs in bed, that really looked like he was trying to prove something. Dianne's yoga video, he purposely stands there and cups her breast. Which as Joe always looks at Dianne's videos before they are posted, he wouldn't have missed that, so was okay for it to be left in. Dianne's most recent vlog were he has her on his lap in his office and says it looks like we're naked and the camera cuts, or at the end in bed we're he keeps telling Dianne to end it, it's so clear he is horny and wants to fuck her.

But Joe's most recent video with the cardboard tube was very odd to me, Firstly jump scare pranks on your girl friend are one thing, but to prank her and show it on yt is completely different. I just feel that it is disrespectful. Yeah, Dianne's a good a sport and is chill, but I just feel doing on his mates is one thing, he could do it on Dianne, but not put it on camera for everyone to see. And the way he pulls her trousers and top and is clearly having a good look, is just strange, that he didn't edit it out or cut it to a shorter scene, it seemed he wanted this in his video. Although I didn't like the fact he put his gf in this prank video, what I really noticed was how he included her going up the stairs to change, if had to include Dianne, just cause he wanted more views, he could have stopped filming before this. Yeah it may of been funny for his audience, but it I think he went a bit far, he said I feel bad now, but yet he continued filming. I don't get why he would want clips embarrassing his girlfriend on his videos. I know it was meant maliciously but between him taking every opportunity to look then down her pants and that, it just seemed like Joe's behavior towards Dianne has really changed.

It could be the pro tour that is making him nervous, maybe because Caspar and Ambar are officially moving in together, that he just wants the everyone to know that he is in a relationship now too, as he was always being slagged by the buttercreams before that. Maybe he has been taken comments on videos or posts too personally and feels he has to prove their relationship isn't a showmance. Or as Joe has always been insecure about his masculinity and him being a smaller guy, maybe this makes him feel more masculine. I think they are both in love/lust and clearly get on really well with one another and have fun together, yes some clips in the vlogs and their pics are clearly staged, but a lot of their interaction and chemistry is natural, Dianne's not a great actress, so I don't think she could pull off faking it.

Apologies for the long post, but I'm just quite interested in behavioural psychology and body language. What does everyone else think of Joe's u-turn or has he changed his stance especially in the last month?

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I know, I’m sorry. The thing is I do have conclusive proof of this but it’s in relation to someone else, not me. That’s why I said I wouldn’t say anything until I knew the outcome. Oh, maybe this isn’t the place to vent, I’m just so angry.
No its fine to vent, and we do like a good gossip, but we do it based on what we see, read, hear etc. But we also ain't kids who jump to conclusions and pass judgement on people without anything to go on.

This thread is all about gossip and sharing your opinion on content, actions, what they said, but it isn't fair to say that you know she isn't kind but not even give any details, that is can be career destroying.

If you know Dianne has done something shady, then no need to give names or even places, but you at least need to briefly describe the incident otherwise you really are planting a seed of suspicion and doubt about her which as said above can be career destroying.

Horatio

VIP Member
I agree I also find it hard to think of him that way - I think because of his strangely childlike body. Especially his little legs. Sorry I do feel a bit mean saying that. But I'm sure Dianne knows what she's doing, she's a professional dancer ffs!

GossWhore

VIP Member
It makes me slightly uncomfortable when he is forever insulting Diane

Like the new episode of "In the Pan" when he was like "ohhh Diane doing something smart. That's a first"

• Heart
When I first saw they were at Zalfies I just thought 'REALY?! Joe you're a fucking idiot'. But maybe Dianne didn't want a big party. I'm pretty sure if she wanted one Joe would have given her it but it's her only day off and she wanted a small get together with Joe's family (it's also her family now because she doesn't have any relatives in the UK). If she was home in Australia she would spend it with her family anyways so it makes kinda sense. And the Strictly dancers are all over the place, not everyone is in London. Karen is in Dorset (?), Nadiya already in Nottingham, Gorka still in Bournemouth and from their stories/posts they are pretty knackerd. Maybe she will celebrate when her family comes over. And in Zoe's instastory she looked really happy so I don't think she's that bothered about not having this massive birthday party 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

GossWhore

VIP Member
Joe is officially a prick after this

You aren't special, #Gifted from ANYONE must be disclosed

Joe, you could of just put #Gifted and kept it moving

• Angry

cherry198

VIP Member
Seeing as Joanne seem like the perfect couple, get all the cool gifts now and have last longer than Zoe thought, could you see Zoe trying to somehow sabotage the relationship between now and Christmas.

Has anyone noticed when Dianne's away, Joe's always quick to go on a big night out with his mates. I know Joanne don't get much time together, but apart from the odd outing with Oli and Evie he never seems to take Dianne on nights out with his mates.

Also I do wondering what they do have in common off camera as everything they do now seems to be brand related/making money
I really don’t think Zoe gives a shit tbh,she’s got her own relationship to concentrate on.

Joe has rarely been on any nights out,last night he went out to dinner with the rest of them then skipped the clubbing and just went home and I don’t blame him,he’s almost 28 not 18 anymore😂

Shellx

Chatty Member
Is it just me, or does anybody else get a Joey Essex vibe from Diane? Acts incredibly thick for the camera just to get views/that's what is expected 🤷‍♀️

gen

Joe and dianne seem to really love each other. This is probably the happiest and most confident I have ever seen joe to be. But personally I cannot stand her. She just comes off as really dumb and I know I can't fault her for something she can't control like her intelligence but she's also pretty ignorant. I find it weird that joe doesn't seem to mind much because he's quite smart and having a partner who is not on the same mental level as you can be hard and tiring. Most of his friends seem to be the same as Dianne too, bar maybe josh, connor and caspar so maybe that's just his thing. I only watch his videos when Dianne isn't in them.