Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have as much right as any of us to be on here so I hope this doesn’t put you off joining us to express your views
Within reason 😉 but I do hope on all threads posts like that would be questioned and I for one am glad they are 🙂

I was not surprised to read on Twitter that some of the minions are declaring that they are now selling their ticket
Oh!! Do they say why? I see them mentioned on so many other accounts now it’s crazy!
Even American influencers asking who they should collaborate with have joe and Dianne mentions in the comments 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sunday Brunch has been cancelled for cricket and the "stans" are not happy. One wants to sue 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Oh!! Do they say why? I see them mentioned on so many other accounts now it’s crazy!
Even American influencers asking who they should collaborate with have joe and Dianne mentions in the comments 🤦‍♀️
[B]libby | fan[/B]‏ @[B]notearsbuswell[/B] 4h4 hours ago
More
Replying to @[B]Joe_Sugg[/B]
cancelling my joe and dianne tickets now I HATE YOU
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
[B]amy is a fan account[/B]‏ @[B]buswelI[/B] 4h4 hours ago
More
that’s 21 seconds i’m never getting back

0 replies0 retweets12 likes
[B]not elise 🐸[/B]‏ @[B]suggspams[/B] 3h3 hours ago
More
Joseph I want my show tickets back
0 replies0 retweets2 likes
[B]katie (fan)[/B]‏ @[B]strictlysugg[/B] 4h4 hours ago
More
wow i actually cba anymore
😭

0 replies0 retweets3 likes
[B]Faith[/B]‏ @[B]itsfaithlol[/B] 3h3 hours ago
More
I've never unfollowed someone so fast
0 replies0 retweets1 like

[B]Jess[/B]‏ @[B]ghostinbuswell[/B] 4h4 hours ago
More
suddenly i'm cancelling my joe and dianne show tickets
0 replies0 retweets1 like
etc etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m delighted you don’t hate the thread anymore @mumof2beasts 😉
And glad it’s been cleared up.

In other news...

Quality content from our “I’m not a daily vlogger unless I’m trying to sell something or have my girlfriend around” influencer.
😐
I’ve just seen his Instagram one were he ‘farts’ the bottle cap off. He’s so cringe.

He wants to go mainstream and be taken serious but is still doing tit like that?

Why’s everyone on about cancelling tickets, because they’ve finally realised he’s tit. Almost as bad as Alfie. Strictly did him so good but also bought out the absolute worst in him too.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen his Instagram one were he ‘farts’ the bottle cap off. He’s so cringe.

He wants to go mainstream and be taken serious but is still doing tit like that?
I actually find him repulsive with his farting and belching. He's a disgusting child 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually find him repulsive with his farting and belching. He's a disgusting child 🙄
Yeah it’s like who watches that? It’s like he thinks he’s some 1980s kids presenter, where they used to get dunked in gunge etc. He needs to decide whether he’s trying to be a mainstream voiceover/ presenter or a kids entertainer. The two together aren’t working at all

Last edited:
He needs to decide whether he’s trying to be a mainstream voiceover/ presenter or a kids entertainer. The two together aren’t working at all
THIS!!!
I’m so confused by Joe, what type of “entertainer” does he want to be.
The “Strictly BBC friendly joe”
“YouTube prankster joe”
“Silly teenage type boyfriend joe”
“Single lad on lads holidays joe”
“Business man joe”
“Ladies man joe”
“Kids tv presenter joe”
Right now I’m seeing
“desperate joe.... now a daily vlogger” (if he has a freebie to show or dianne around) Because he needs to keep the kids interested 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
THIS!!!
I’m so confused by Joe, what type of “entertainer” does he want to be.
The “Strictly BBC friendly joe”
“YouTube prankster joe”
“Silly teenage type boyfriend joe”
“Single lad on lads holidays joe”
“Business man joe”
“Ladies man joe”
“Kids tv presenter joe”
Right now I’m seeing
“desperate joe.... now a daily vlogger” (if he has a freebie to show or dianne around) Because he needs to keep the kids interested 🤷‍♀️
All I see now is Knobhead Joe unfortunately😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am honestly so shocked and horrified at some of the things I have seen on twitter tonight.

Not sure how many of you are familiar with Pasquale who done the here come the girls tour with Dianne etc, but the minions seem to hate him now as he posted a video on his instagram story a few weeks ago filming a woman’s bum, which fair enough he probably shouldn’t have done... but some of the things these minions were saying about him when it happened were appalling and could potentially have ruined him. calling him a nonce when they do not even know the meaning of the word, one girl said a nonce just meant a weirdo 🙄 so she continued to throw about the insult and all the others joined in, was the same as when the video of Giovanni touching Dianne’s bum at the live tour was all over twitter and people said the same about him

These kids have no idea how damaging and horrific their words can be, and tonight they started up again when Dianne posted an Instagram story with him, they were all tweeting things like “I bet Dianne doesn’t feel safe around him” and “I want to go and rescue Dianne from that peadophile” truly awful mentality.

Sorry about the long rant but I’m honestly just so disgusted by how these kids act, where are the parents?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m delighted you don’t hate the thread anymore @mumof2beasts [emoji6]
And glad it’s been cleared up.

In other news...

Quality content from our “I’m not a daily vlogger unless I’m trying to sell something or have my girlfriend around” influencer.
[emoji52]
Can people stop using their gross feet to do this.

The only person I salute with this challenge is Mariah. A true legend.

Reactions: 1
I am honestly so shocked and horrified at some of the things I have seen on twitter tonight.

Not sure how many of you are familiar with Pasquale who done the here come the girls tour with Dianne etc, but the minions seem to hate him now as he posted a video on his instagram story a few weeks ago filming a woman’s bum, which fair enough he probably shouldn’t have done... but some of the things these minions were saying about him when it happened were appalling and could potentially have ruined him. calling him a nonce when they do not even know the meaning of the word, one girl said a nonce just meant a weirdo 🙄 so she continued to throw about the insult and all the others joined in, was the same as when the video of Giovanni touching Dianne’s bum at the live tour was all over twitter and people said the same about him

These kids have no idea how damaging and horrific their words can be, and tonight they started up again when Dianne posted an Instagram story with him, they were all tweeting things like “I bet Dianne doesn’t feel safe around him” and “I want to go and rescue Dianne from that peadophile” truly awful mentality.

Sorry about the long rant but I’m honestly just so disgusted by how these kids act, where are the parents?!
I saw these tweets and couldn't believe they were going on like this. It was terrible what they did after Gio patted Dianne on the bum at the tour. It was just a friendly gesture between 2 pros who have known each other for years. They could have ruined his career. They really need to be careful what they're tweeting as accusations like that towards Gio and Pasquale are truly awful. This is where their over protection of Dianne goes into orbit. If they are like this now, what are they going to be like when she is up close with her new celeb partner on Strictly.

mumof2beasts does it concern a teenage boy with long hair? I know that sounds vague!

mumof2beasts does it concern a teenage boy with long hair? I know that sounds vague!
Isn't he like Dianne's stalker, who pushed his way into a meet and greet without paying and is constantly meassging Dianne, but was extremely rude to theother Dancers.

They’re all just joking though lol
How got? :unsure:

[B]𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓫𝓮 is a FAN[/B]‏ @[B]dianneshewitt[/B]
FollowFollow @dianneshewitt
More
Replying to @[B]asdfghjemima_[/B] @[B]Joe_Sugg[/B]
i've been looking forward to it all day and didn't get to enjoy it because of that i cba
10:21 AM - 11 Jul 2019

I saw these tweets and couldn't believe they were going on like this. It was terrible what they did after Gio patted Dianne on the bum at the tour. It was just a friendly gesture between 2 pros who have known each other for years. They could have ruined his career. They really need to be careful what they're tweeting as accusations like that towards Gio and Pasquale are truly awful. This is where their over protection of Dianne goes into orbit. If they are like this now, what are they going to be like when she is up close with her new celeb partner on Strictly.
They act like she is a young girl who can’t stand up for herself, she is 30 years old not 13 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.