Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't be a dancing tour, Dianne doesn't have time for it and as posted Joe isn't good enough.

I'm sure it will be a bigger let down than Chippy. Which is currently MIA, we haven't seen that in ages have we?

Reactions: 3
Won't be a dancing tour, Dianne doesn't have time for it and as posted Joe isn't good enough.

I'm sure it will be a bigger let down than Chippy. Which is currently MIA, we haven't seen that in ages have we?
I still think it might be yanno and as of right now Dianne doesn’t have anything booked for 2020.They have a full photo shoot going on right now with a professional hair and make up team so whatever it is seems legit

Reactions: 2

Yeah. He took her parents out in it a couple of vlogs ago. And also filmed himself cleaning it the other day. Guess with Diane on tour they’ve not had much chance. Unless he does a boys one ala hit the road but he’s past all that I think

I still think it might be yanno and as of right now Dianne doesn’t have anything booked for 2020.They have a full photo shoot going on right now with a professional hair and make up team so whatever it is seems legit
It’ll probably be ‘joanne’ merch. They sure are cashing in on the Stan coin so wouldn’t suprise me

Reactions: 1
Whatever it is it looks formal, could be a joint presenting gig T.V / Radio/ podcast ??? 🤷

The team that are all there are the same people who do wardrobe/hair/make up on strictly apparently
So could be something connected to the BBC if it's that team ?
It crossed my mind that the It takes two spin off show to strictly might use Joe for something as it's having a major shake up due to Zoe Ball now being on breakfast radio but I doubt that's the Joanne project, if it is just merch or make up then its disappointing after all this hype .

I reckon he's going on the SCD cruise tour with Dianne. Probably not going to be doing a full on show with her, but he may do a one off dance.

I reckon he's going on the SCD cruise tour with Dianne. Probably not going to be doing a full on show with her, but he may do a one off dance.
Maybe covering for Gorkas paternity leave cuz Gemma's due to have the baby soon ??
Could be a charity event or dance fundraiser, hopefully something positive with their profile being so big at the minute 👍.

Last edited:
Except he has said some time ago he wont go cruising

I reckon it is some taster for the upcoming SCD series

Agreed

I was amazed to see one of those old campers is being advertised for sale at £84,000.00. Every time Joanne leave London by road, JS always has a hired car. Chippie seems untrustworthy beyond Battersea Park

Reactions: 4
Yeah. He took her parents out in it a couple of vlogs ago. And also filmed himself cleaning it the other day. Guess with Diane on tour they’ve not had much chance. Unless he does a boys one ala hit the road but he’s past all that I think
Oh right, I must admit I haven't watched his last few videos, I'm bored of Joanne.

I actually want vlogs with Jack Maynard and Mikey Pearce. God help me! I've gone off the deep end! 😂😂

• Haha
Oh right, I must admit I haven't watched his last few videos, I'm bored of Joanne.

I actually want vlogs with Jack Maynard and Mikey Pearce. God help me! I've gone off the deep end! 😂😂
Are they not off to LA today?Im sure that will give you some good content 😂

Lmao, I said on here a few weeks ago I missed Byron and wow I got cained for it by the undercover minions on here so watch out 😂

• Haha
Don't think project Joanne has anything to do with Strictly, cause Ryan was already announced as the ITT host and the photoshoot for the cruise was done months ago. Liv the make-up artist is independent, so works strictly, dancing on ice, with Dani Dyer and really on any project/show/event she gets hired for.

It's probably to do with their own show something like hit the road but with chippy, highly doubt its a tour or merch.

I do wonder how they have anytime for a normal relationship, as they said in a chewton glen vlog this is the cake we made for in the pan season 2. So the few days Dianne has off every now and then is spent doing business related stuff. Even there short trips away are filmed nowadays. It must be really taking a toll on Dianne and I do wonder how long they can keep it up.

I know people call the likes of Zalfie and other British YouTubers, but even they've toned down on filming there every move.

I’m thinking surely it must be a temporary thing leading up to project Joanne cos when was he ever into vlogging so regularly before?

Omg guys 12 days to go until #projectjoanne reveal, look at the natural way she looks so lovingly at Joe's handsome face I'm actually weeing and pooing with excitement right now this is everything 😜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.