Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very resourceful is Dianne she always seems to land on her feet 😉 she very quickly adapted from living out of suit cases to straight into Joes apartment no messing about so she definitely won't be losing any sleep about Visa's etc she's got her protector Joe there to do everything for her now, I think what Di wants Di gets in life.

Reactions: 3
I don't see anything to say Dianne isn't still living out of a suitcase as apart from her bike there is nothing of hers around the house. She hasn't put her stamp on anything and if they broke up tomorrow I don't think she would have a problem going back to her old life. I really don't think she needs a protector.

Reactions: 2
To all those who have been saying what a great intellectual genius Joe is, I'd like to direct your attention to his newest vlog when he's attempting to read the book aloud.

Reactions: 7
I don't see anything to say Dianne isn't still living out of a suitcase as apart from her bike there is nothing of hers around the house. She hasn't put her stamp on anything and if they broke up tomorrow I don't think she would have a problem going back to her old life. I really don't think she needs a protector.
I agree she definitely doesn't need a protector but Joe clearly is that which is no bad thing if they're both comfortable with it, I was actually told on here that Byron had moved out and Dianne had moved in so if she lives elsewhere totally i stand Corrected .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I agree she definitely doesn't need a protector but Joe clearly is that which is no bad thing if they're both comfortable with it, I was actually told on here that Byron had moved out and Dianne had moved in so if she lives elsewhere totally i stand Corrected .
During Strictly this year Dianne had a flat with Johannes, but the lease ran out after Xmas, cause bth were on tour or would be at home for the rest year. So Dianne moved in properly when she got back from Oz. I think she was going to be staying with Patrick Helm during her days off from hctgs and for pro rehearsals, but obviously she then didn't need to.

Last year her and Oti had a flat, but I think cause Oti was on greatest dancer, she needed a longer lease which is why her and Dianne didn't share this year, also apparently her Diannes flat last year was a disaster cause they are both known to be messiest pros and there was clothes, make up etc all over the place.

Emily, Byron's gf had actually moved into Joe's during Strictly and was living there while Byron was in Japan, but she moved out while Joe was on tour and when Byron came back he moved in with Emily, but he is now in South Africa for 3 months, so wouldn't be at Joe's anyway.

Dianne may not have any pictures hình in Joe's place, but her stuff is everywhere, she has a walk in wardrobe in Joe's room, all tour stuff and make up is in Byron's and her things can often been seen all over Joe's living room.

Also I think Dianne does far more Joe, then he does for. She cooks for him most days, she is the one, travelling like 2 hours after a show to go back to him, she paid for 2 out of the 3 holidays they went on. I don't think she doesn't depend on Joe and would be fine if they broke up.

I think Joe likes acts like she far more incapable than she is and the way he can be with her, you swear she never lived most of 30 years without Joe looking after her. This is when she plays up to being thick. And why the minions act like she is a precious, innocent child and not an independent 30 year old woman.

During Strictly this year Dianne had a flat with Johannes, but the lease ran out after Xmas, cause bth were on tour or would be at home for the rest year. So Dianne moved in properly when she got back from Oz. I think she was going to be staying with Patrick Helm during her days off from hctgs and for pro rehearsals, but obviously she then didn't need to.

Last year her and Oti had a flat, but I think cause Oti was on greatest dancer, she needed a longer lease which is why her and Dianne didn't share this year, also apparently her Diannes flat last year was a disaster cause they are both known to be messiest pros and there was clothes, make up etc all over the place.

Emily, Byron's gf had actually moved into Joe's during Strictly and was living there while Byron was in Japan, but she moved out while Joe was on tour and when Byron came back he moved in with Emily, but he is now in South Africa for 3 months, so wouldn't be at Joe's anyway.

Dianne may not have any pictures hình in Joe's place, but her stuff is everywhere, she has a walk in wardrobe in Joe's room, all tour stuff and make up is in Byron's and her things can often been seen all over Joe's living room.

Also I think Dianne does far more Joe, then he does for. She cooks for him most days, she is the one, travelling like 2 hours after a show to go back to him, she paid for 2 out of the 3 holidays they went on. I don't think she doesn't depend on Joe and would be fine if they broke up.

I think Joe likes acts like she far more incapable than she is and the way he can be with her, you swear she never lived most of 30 years without Joe looking after her. This is when she plays up to being thick. And why the minions act like she is a precious, innocent child and not an independent 30 year old woman.
I’ll take all of this with a pinch of salt: unless you are in their inner circle of friends

However, the Diane not having ‘stuff’ at joes, she probably doesn’t have much here with her if she’s always on the road, she’s not going to have tons of ‘things’ like you would in a home. And mostly lives out of a suitcase.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll take all of this with a pinch of salt: unless you are in their inner circle of friends

However, the Diane not having ‘stuff’ at joes, she probably doesn’t have much here with her if she’s always on the road, she’s not going to have tons of ‘things’ like you would in a home. And mostly lives out of a suitcase.
All her things are at Joe's, she doesn't have a load of ornamental things cause she is always on the road, but all her clothes and that are at his, she has two wardrobes full of things and she had moving boxes after Xmas. So she has moved in no matter how much they deny it.

Reactions: 5
All her things are at Joe's, she doesn't have a load of ornamental things cause she is always on the road, but all her clothes and that are at his, she has two wardrobes full of things and she had moving boxes after Xmas. So she has moved in no matter how much they deny it.
Yes I’m agreeing. I meant people who say because they don’t see a lot of her stuff means she’s not living there. She’s not going to have books, and dvd’s And the usual crap we all have because as I said she’s mostly on the road or working away.

The pinch of salt part was you talking as if you were in the inner circle of friends who knows all the ins and outs of exactly where she keeps what. Doesn’t matter anyway. Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with where she keeps her stuff.

Reactions: 4
Oh, I didn't mean she doesn't live there as she obviously does but I don't think she thinks of it as her place yet, there are no female touches. What I meant was she's still in tour mode and doesn't think of the apartment as her proper home yet, nothing more than somewhere to store her stuff and sleep which isn't surprising after years as a nomad.

If you scroll through twitter all of this info comes up about Dianne living with Oti and Johannes etc. Don't know the exact timeline, but I remember seeing a tweet from Oti saying I won't miss your extensions all over over the place and Dianne saying something about I'll miss trying out all your different wigs.

A few content certainties you can rely on always - Joe will be on the booze, Dianne will be loving herself to death on IG stories and Zoe will either have a migraine or go a garden center this week only 4 days in and already they're spoiling us 🙅

Some sad sack has set up a FAN PAGE for Dianne's uncle and he follows it. Jesus Christ 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
It's something about that family that LOVES attention.
I mean it’s just that one weird uncle and her eldest brother the rest of them seem really nice and very close,you can’t tar them all with the same brush😂

I mean it’s just that one weird uncle and her eldest brother the rest of them seem really nice and very close,you can’t tar them all with the same brush[emoji23]
You have a point. I shouldn't shame all for the weirdness of just a few. [emoji30][emoji6][emoji38]

I mean it’s just that one weird uncle and her eldest brother the rest of them seem really nice and very close,you can’t tar them all with the same brush😂
Which one is the eldest brother again? I get them confused.

And if Dianne married Joe she'll be the odd one in the Sugg family cuz Zoe and Joe treat her like she's a performing animal to laugh at and be entertained by .... very odd how they they react around her imo .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.