Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest thing they have in common is their love of red wine 😦 That video ! I need to be careful what I say but as grown woman I would guess their erratic behaviour may be down to more than just " fun " in their systems obviously again just my opinion .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Caspar and Ambar have been together for like a year, I don’t think think they’re going that fast. Dianne moved in with Joe at like 2 or 3 months or something crazy like that. I don’t think Caspar plans on completely settling down until his business plans are to his desire. He said that in a video once I think with Joe and Conor.

Joe and Dianne are in their 30s and clearly see each other as the end all, so I think if they do last they will be the first to get married. Oli and Evie are very slow. I think Evie moved in with Oli after two years of being together. They seem to still be enjoying the young lifestyle traveling and going out, so I don’t see them getting married soon either.

Joe is not necessarily smart, but from what he and his friends say he is good at general knowledge and often knows weird things most people don’t. I don’t think he is some big whiz, but at the very least likes to be mentally stimulated in things he has interests in or becomes interested in. I still stand by that. From what we have seen Dianne’s interest range from yoga, cooking, dance, and hair. Not a very wide selection. I guess the most they have in common interest wise is cooking and expanding their brands together.
I didn’t say Caspar and Ambar ARE going fast. I said typically Caspar has in the past the boys used to joke about it

Reactions: 1
Caspar and Ambar have been together for like a year, I don’t think think they’re going that fast. Dianne moved in with Joe at like 2 or 3 months or something crazy like that. I don’t think Caspar plans on completely settling down until his business plans are to his desire. He said that in a video once I think with Joe and Conor.

Joe and Dianne are in their 30s and clearly see each other as the end all, so I think if they do last they will be the first to get married. Oli and Evie are very slow. I think Evie moved in with Oli after two years of being together. They seem to still be enjoying the young lifestyle traveling and going out, so I don’t see them getting married soon either.
Ambar has been unofficially living with Caspar since she broke up from uni last summer, she was staying there whenever he was in the country and she wasn't studying. I'm sure she would have moved in sooner if she had finished uni altogether. I'm interested to see what she does next, whether she makes use of her degree or goes down the insta/influencer route. Them making it official seemed to be for views, the clickbaiting title of "I asked her and she said yes" suddenly changing to "I asked her to move in", when it hit 1M views.

All the buttercreams are much younger than Joe and apart from Caspar much too immature to settle down. In the real world, someone Joe's age in a committed relationship would be looking to settle in the near future, he did say in a vlog when he met the one it would end in marriage quickly. I noticed when he spent time with his old friends from school at the weekend, there were kids toys in the garden where they were drinking. They all have real jobs and obviously have matured like normal people.

We were talking about Dianne playing it up for the cameras but it's not only her. Just watched a video from the Strictly Pro Tour makeup artist and all the pros act like crazy when they have cameras on them. But at least they have fun, I guess... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Dianne is a performer, she turns it on for the camera or live show, she's done Cruise Ships, Broadway, live theatre, DWTS and Strictly. Being over the top and showing off is her job. She did tell me that if it all disappeared tomorrow, she'd open a dance school or go back to hair as those are the things she loves doing most. I can totally see her living in the countryside with one of those businesses and a couple of kids if she does end up with Joe. Not that I think she should, I think she could do better but I've known people with much less in common have great marriages, so who knows.

The biggest thing they have in common is their love of red wine 😦 That video ! I need to be careful what I say but as grown woman I would guess their erratic behaviour may be down to more than just " fun " in their systems obviously again just my opinion .
A couple of glasses of wine on your day off isn't really a problem, she never had more than two glasses when I saw her out as she said she couldn't handle more. She's pretty healthy in her diet as she needs to be and as for "fun" I'd say not a chance on her doing that, no idea about Joe but Dianne's career is too important to risk that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She did tell me that if it all disappeared tomorrow, she'd open a dance school or go back to hair as those are the things she loves doing most. I can totally see her living in the countryside with one of those businesses and a couple of kids if she does end up with Joe. Not that I think she should, I think she could do better but I've known people with much less in common have great marriages, so who knows.
She told you? You know her? Did you pay for a meet and greet? Or are you one of those people that hounds the dancers at stage door every night.

Opening a dance school would be a good move for her. The mega obsessed minions will be falling over themselves to sign up.

I agree that there are a lot of people with few common interests that seem to maintain a marriage. Joe has provided Dianne with a lot of opportunities and has increased her fanbase. It appears that those who were once Joe stans don't care about him so much and just use him for content/access to Dianne.

Edited - they do seem to fairly knock back the red wine. Even thinking about red wine gives me a hangover 😰. I'm sure I remember Joe saying ages ago (before Dianne) that he couldn't stand red wine? The darker the alcohol, the more rough it makes you feel. Guess they seem to need it to unwind?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I agree that some of the insta posts Joe and Dianne have done like the one with them singing hallelujah, they looked like they had been smoking weed and there are are a few more videos where they have definitely been on more than wine.

As for Dianne being on for the cameras, all of the pros are the exact same, they are performers, so once a camera is on they perform. I will say I do like seeing Dianne with the other pros, it's so clear that she gets on well with them and they look after one another and they all act as ridiculous as each other.

I think if they do get engaged, I think it will be after Strictly this year and I don't think Dianne will do another season if that happens. From watching Joe he is clearly very possessive over Dianne and most likely the jealous type, can't see him being too happy having a strange male celebrity's hands all over Dianne. Obviously when the contracts went out this year it was only February, so neither of them knew they would last. But if there is an engagement no chance will Joe be on board with Dianne dancing with other celebs. I get the feeling, you can disagree if you want, that Joe would much rather have Dianne be at home waiting for him.

• Heart
She told you? You know her? Did you pay for a meet and greet? Or are you one of those people that hounds the dancers at stage door every night.
My brother-in-law is good friends with Anthony, so I've been out with Dianne a couple of times and she came to a family bbq.

I think if they do get engaged, I think it will be after Strictly this year and I don't think Dianne will do another season if that happens. From watching Joe he is clearly very possessive over Dianne and most likely the jealous type, can't see him being too happy having a strange male celebrity's hands all over Dianne. Obviously when the contracts went out this year it was only February, so neither of them knew they would last. But if there is an engagement no chance will Joe be on board with Dianne dancing with other celebs. I get the feeling, you can disagree if you want, that Joe would much rather have Dianne be at home waiting for him.
I don't think she would quit Strictly for anything less than a baby. She's worked so hard for what she's got and Strictly is the top job in any dancers career, I can't see her giving it up to sit at home making YouTube videos.

Ambar has been unofficially living with Caspar since she broke up from uni last summer, she was staying there whenever he was in the country and she wasn't studying. I'm sure she would have moved in sooner if she had finished uni altogether. I'm interested to see what she does next, whether she makes use of her degree or goes down the insta/influencer route. Them making it official seemed to be for views, the clickbaiting title of "I asked her and she said yes" suddenly changing to "I asked her to move in", when it hit 1M views.
I know she was there often, but that’s not the same as actually living there. I’m sure she would’ve moved in sooner, but even sooner would’ve not been early. Caspar said moving in with Ambar at that point would be a mistake, and they were dating for maybe two months at that point.
He probably did the video for views, but he did not ask her for views. If that was the case he would’ve asked her on camera instead of attempting to recreate it with a confused Ambar.

I don’t know what she plans to do. It looks like influencing. Good money and she already has the followers. She has all the time in the world to use her degree, but social media popularity only lasts for a short time. Especially when you’re popular for being someone’s girlfriend.

I agree that some of the insta posts Joe and Dianne have done like the one with them singing hallelujah, they looked like they had been smoking weed and there are are a few more videos where they have definitely been on more than wine.
I’ve always thought this, but never said anything. I don’t know if it’s the same one where they’re in bed or something, my sound was off, but they looked heavily on drugs.

Opening a dance school would be a good move for her. The mega obsessed minions will be falling over themselves to sign up.
I’d laugh if she decide to open one back home and not in the uk (i think her brother has a dance school or is a teacher/something along those lines) so they could see she was doing it but couldn’t go😂

I don't think she would quit Strictly for anything less than a baby. She's worked so hard for what she's got and Strictly is the top job in any dancers career, I can't see her giving it up to sit at home making YouTube videos.
I mean that tends to be the reason that people leave strictly,especially the girls.Like you said she’s worked hard to get to where she is and a spot on strictly is like gold dust but she also doesn’t strike me as one of the girls who puts off having kids to stay on the show and are still there in their late 30s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Again, I have asked before but where has she been open about her cosmetic work. I seem to have missed it. Yeah I agree, they are living vicariously through Joe and Dianne and are romanticising the most basic of normal human interaction between a boyfriend and girlfriend. They are also very demanding for "content" but I suppose Joe and Dianne do share a lot so it's probably easy for these stans to feel entitled. But I do find entertainment now in the tit the minions spout.. They are too ridiculous to take seriously.

I've been bedbound with illness today so have been a bit more active than usual. Apologies 😰
I was mistaken. I couldn't find an instance where Dianne has mentioned any cosmetic work.

I hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: 4
I’d laugh if she decide to open one back home and not in the uk (i think her brother has a dance school or is a teacher/something along those lines) so they could see she was doing it but couldn’t go😂

I mean that tends to be the reason that people leave strictly,especially the girls.Like you said she’s worked hard to get to where she is and a spot on strictly is like gold dust but she also doesn’t strike me as one of the girls who puts off having kids to stay on the show and are still there in their late 30s
Wouldn’t make much business sense for her to open it back home though because as you say, she’s got a fan based and basically a client list here waiting already. I’m not sure how well known she is in Australia ( possibly more so I may be wrong)

Reactions: 1
I'd never heard of her but I don't really watch much tv (because there's only so many seasons of masterchef you can watch)

The problem with her staying the UK, to set up a dance school or hairdressers, is her visa wouldn't be sponsored by the BBC anymore, this means if Joe wants to marry her and wants her to give up Strictly, I don't know how UK visas work, but I'm guessing it would need to be a fairly short engagement.

Same goes for pregnancy, as soon as she gets pregnant, she won't be able to dance professionally, so if she's not working how will she stay on a work visa?

That's if she wants to stay in the UK, her fan base is here yes, but it's clear she is very close to her family and misses them a lot. So maybe she won't actually want to stay in the UK, permanently.

There is also a chance she could do DWTS Australia next year. She couldn't do it this year cause of here comes the girls. But I would say she will easily get a spot on it, cause correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jason Gilkinson one of the directors of the Oz version. He is the one who spotted Dianne when she was 18, and has been looking out for her ever since, she is also under his management company. So If she does decide to do Strictly & DWTS, I don't know where that will leave her and Joe.

The problem with her staying the UK, to set up a dance school or hairdressers, is her visa wouldn't be sponsored by the BBC anymore, this means if Joe wants to marry her and wants her to give up Strictly, I don't know how UK visas work, but I'm guessing it would need to be a fairly short engagement.

Same goes for pregnancy, as soon as she gets pregnant, she won't be able to dance professionally, so if she's not working how will she stay on a work visa?

That's if she wants to stay in the UK, her fan base is here yes, but it's clear she is very close to her family and misses them a lot. So maybe she won't actually want to stay in the UK, permanently.

There is also a chance she could do DWTS Australia next year. She couldn't do it this year cause of here comes the girls. But I would say she will easily get a spot on it, cause correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Jason Gilkinson one of the directors of the Oz version. He is the one who spotted Dianne when she was 18, and has been looking out for her ever since, she is also under his management company. So If she does decide to do Strictly & DWTS, I don't know where that will leave her and Joe.
Joe owns several businesses could he not put her on his books and ‘sponsor’ her??
I’ve no idea how it works either tbh. There are plenty of Aussies living in London etc just doing bar jobs though that have been here for years so there must be a way

I

Dianne only needs to live in the UK for the next 3 years before she can apply to stay, which makes me think she won't quit Strictly until then. By then she will have done 5 years on the show, which is about the average for a female pro, she will be 33. If she's still with Joe I can see her being ready for a family by then.

I'm sure she could go back on DWTS as she was a pro on there before but it doesn't pay as well and isn't such a big show as Strictly. The money's in the US but most dancers wouldn't turn their noses up at the original.

Don't follow her but do know someone she is friends with, she moved to Australia for a year a couple of months ago, so can't see any reason she would be wanting him back.

As for Visa issues, I work in HR and we employ a few Australians, most come on a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa, you have to be 18-30 and it lasts two years. As Dianne didn't have a sponsor (she was spotted for SCD while working on Gio's show) when she came I assume she was on that visa. When that finishes you can get a Sponsored visa, which usually lasts for 30 months, if you leave your job and don't have another sponsor it is cancelled and you have to leave the country.

I think Dianne was on this type of Visa as even if you have a Sponsored Visa, you must leave the country on your Tier 5 as it's due to expire and return on your new one. She also posted a pic of her and her dad a couple of days after the Paris trip saying it was taken just before she came to the UK in 2017, so the dates tally up.

Our employee's usually apply for a second sponsored Visa (30 months) and then six month's in apply for settled status, as you need to have lived here for 5 years.
Hope this earlier post by Nellee helps re the visa issue.. If Dianne marries, things gets easier, I think.

This.

Ladies can be very strategic do you agree? :p I see there is an Australian trip being lined up, presumably either July or more likely Xmas. If Dianne is thinking of returning to be near her parents if she starts a family, this could well be a compulsory taster trip to Western Australia for Joe. :D

They probably have enough cash between them that they could afford to buy over there and retain the London apartment. Perth is only 17 {?} hrs now by direct flight.

I don't get the impression that Joe's mainstream media career is launching big time at this stage, but if an opportunity arose for well paid work, the flight back would not be insuperable.. There surely comes a time when he gets fed up waiting up around for a big opportunity, while Dianne goes off on tour? Does it depend on whether Joe can handle lizards and spiders regularly? :D

EDIT Nellee write just before me :D

I think Dianne could also apply for a long term partner Visa - probably not the real name - without having to marry Joe. If you get in a long term relationship while under a legal visa you can stay after it expires or becomes invalid if you can prove that, someone in my family did it.

I worked with a guy a few years ago, who met an Australian girl who had been living over here in the uk for about 2 years on a working visa, had a baby with her got married. She then went to apply for for citizenship only to be told she was not eligible and would have to go back to Australia and either reapply in about 6 months or her husband could try and apply for an Australian citizenship. (Don't know what happen in the end as he left a few weeks later).
I've also worked with a few Australians on working visa's, who have come into work, only to be told there contact has end and have had a week to leave the country.

So unless it's changed recently don't think it's a simply process for Dianne to get uk citizenship.

I deal with visa issues quite often, most of our workers have a 30 month sponsored Visa which is renewed for another 30 months. You need to have been living here for 5 years to apply for settled status. Our employee's also usually have come in on a tier 5, two year visa beforehand so can apply six months into their second sponsored visa.

Also if you leave your sponsored job and don't have another sponsor the 30 month visa is voided and the person will have to leave the country straight away.

I'm not to sure about marriage/partner visas as I've never had to deal with them, I do know you have to have all evidence and forms filled in correctly or it can totally mess up the application. Also if you can prove you won't be a drain on the country, ie. plenty of savings it helps.

I'm not sure how the visa works either but when you think about the riff raff we let in this country... Terrorists and the like, I don't think professional CELEBRITY dancer Dianne is going to have any problems.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.