Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is sad, is how she lets Joe put her down and just tries to laugh it of as a joke. And before anyone comes back with Joe doesn't mean any harm, he does it to all his mates, dianne doesn't seem to mind, that's not my point. My point is Joe does this on insta, twitter and in vlogs, it's not just private its for the world to see. And I just feel it really shows a joe has a lack of respect for her in this regard.
I am a little conflicted here. I have grown to understand how sanitised Joe's vids are, having watched Dianne's vids and the Pan stuff. I think if you want to see the real life interaction, it is in Dianne's vids. I can only tentatively conclude that Joe plays this strange game for the minions.
It's quite sad to see Dianne dumbing herself down, so Joe can feel smart and get an ego boost. She's worked hard, built her own career, travelled the world, she may not be book smart but she can clearly look after herself and is regarded highly by the other pro dancers, so to see Joe treating her like a child half the time and the other half looking like he wants to bed her there and then isn't good viewing. But it also shows that even though she is at the top of her career she still has a load of insecurities.

I personally think Dianne could do better than Joe, but they are both adults so the relationship will last as long as they want it to.
I suspect the Crossing of the Rubicon comes shortly, when her relatives visit. If Joe melds with them, I don't think there will be any further impediment. If, however, the jump pranks carry on, it may turn things on their head. Dianne seemed to be getting understandably fed up with this aspect.

Have you seen the pet prank today? I may well be wrong, but I get the feeling the worm(sic) is turning.

Reactions: 2
Joe and dianne seem to really love each other. This is probably the happiest and most confident I have ever seen joe to be. But personally I cannot stand her. She just comes off as really dumb and I know I can't fault her for something she can't control like her intelligence but she's also pretty ignorant. I find it weird that joe doesn't seem to mind much because he's quite smart and having a partner who is not on the same mental level as you can be hard and tiring. Most of his friends seem to be the same as Dianne too, bar maybe josh, connor and caspar so maybe that's just his thing. I only watch his videos when Dianne isn't in them.

Reactions: 7
Joe and dianne seem to really love each other. This is probably the happiest and most confident I have ever seen joe to be. But personally I cannot stand her. She just comes off as really dumb and I know I can't fault her for something she can't control like her intelligence but she's also pretty ignorant. I find it weird that joe doesn't seem to mind much because he's quite smart and having a partner who is not on the same mental level as you can be hard and tiring. Most of his friends seem to be the same as Dianne too, bar maybe josh, connor and caspar so maybe that's just his thing. I only watch his videos when Dianne isn't in them.
Where does everyone keep saying joe is smart from? He can barely cook, made money doing stupid pranks etc. I like him but wouldn’t say hes super smart. He’s smart at stuff he’s into, like the animals Diane bought over etc. Business wise he’s savvy but he’ll had business advisors etc I’d imagine.

And I don’t think Diane is as dumb as she makes out she definitely plays up for the camera imo

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Where does every keep saying joe is smart from? He can barely cook, made money doing stupid pranks etc. I like him but wouldn’t say hes super smart. He’s smart at stuff he’s into, like the animals Diane bought over etc. Business wise he’s savvy but he’ll had business advisors etc I’d imagine.

And I don’t think Diane is as dumb as she makes out she definitely plays up for the camera imo
I agree where do people get this idea that Joes this massive intellect from cos i’ve never seen anything to suggest this😂

Dianne was running her own salon at 19 so she’s clearly smart in some capacity,I’m in my 20s and have a degree and there’s no way i could do that😂

Reactions: 8
Where does every keep saying joe is smart from? He can barely cook, made money doing stupid pranks etc. I like him but wouldn’t say hes super smart. He’s smart at stuff he’s into, like the animals Diane bought over etc. Business wise he’s savvy but he’ll had business advisors etc I’d imagine.

Agreed. He's smart against most of the people he hangs about with, on certain subjects and is quite witty. But he's very ignorant for sure with little general knowledge. I'm not saying that's the only way to measure intelligence. But it's one way he ain't got.

Reactions: 3
I like Joe and Dianne, and they do seem truely in love, but hate how Dianne feels the need to put on an act 24/7 for video's and Insta. Just watched the latest vlog/in the pan earlier and find it hard to believe that she 30, she just reminds me of like an 18 year old with her first serious BF.

This is the first time I've watched them in over a month and thought there content would have improved, but it just seems to get worse as the weeks go on.

Can anyone see a proposal happening anytime this year, or do you think he's waiting to see what happens on Strictly as, the strictly curse must be starting to cross his mind with it starting again soon.

She's a born performer, put her in front of a camera and she laps it up but obviously if you listen to the minions she's a shy insecure wallflower not the natural show off we all see in her YT vids 🤷

I like Joe and Dianne, and they do seem truely in love, but hate how Dianne feels the need to put on an act 24/7 for video's and Insta. Just watched the latest vlog/in the pan earlier and find it hard to believe that she 30, she just reminds me of like an 18 year old with her first serious BF.

This is the first time I've watched them in over a month and thought there content would have improved, but it just seems to get worse as the weeks go on.

Can anyone see a proposal happening anytime this year, or do you think he's waiting to see what happens on Strictly as, the strictly curse must be starting to cross his mind with it starting again soon.
I think it would be Christmas time if he did. But can’t see him diving into it that quickly. Non of his mates seem to be married, even people like oli who’s been with his girlfriend for ages so he will wait I think. Think Caspar is a faster mover and can definitely see him proposing to Ambar soon.

I think it would be Christmas time if he did. But can’t see him diving into it that quickly. Non of his mates seem to be married, even people like oli who’s been with his girlfriend for ages so he will wait I think. Think Caspar is a faster mover and can definitely see him proposing to Ambar soon.
A good few of his mates from home are married with kids etc and there’s another few that are engaged.His youtube friends seem to still be living the party life whereas I feel Joe is moving on from that.I don’t follow them closely but I do like Caspar and Ambar together although she is still only 20 and I can’t imagine getting engaged at 20 no matter how long I’d been in a relationship for😂

Reactions: 6
Joe is not some sort of intellectual genius. He just hangs around people who are incredibly dumb. He does have good common sense and is good at reading people. We are tricked into thinking he is smarter than he is. It has to be the only explanation. I've seen too many people come on here saying Joe needs intelligent converstation 😅. Joe is not book smart, he is of average intelligence with no further education. What he is though, is business savvy. This being a skill he has learned a long the way through his YouTube career - with outside help especially in the beginning - advisors etc.. Joe likes to think he is highly intelligent and plays on this when around his more openly dumb friends. Joe doesn't need intelligent conversations from Dianne, I'm sure he's got all he's ever wanted - to have this famous, pretty dolly bird on his arm.

Reactions: 4
A good few of his mates from home are married with kids etc and there’s another few that are engaged.His youtube friends seem to still be living the party life whereas I feel Joe is moving on from that.I don’t follow them closely but I do like Caspar and Ambar together although she is still only 20 and I can’t imagine getting engaged at 20 no matter how long I’d been in a relationship for😂
Didn’t know that about his back home friends.
And they do seem to be moving quickly.

Yeah agreed with Ambar, but think Caspar is well known for moving quickly. She’s just moved in with him (and josh) 😂

I think in the Joe vlogs, Dianne plays a role. If you are old enough, which I hope you are not, they seem to play out like 'I married Joan' or 'I love Lucy': popular US sitcoms of their time, where the female lead played the vacuous, charming female. And...before anybody jumps on me... , it was a form of male chauvinism, But I think Joe has that trait.

It depends which episode you watch. ;)

'Soon', as in July? Possibly. It would fit with ringing your M8 and warning off others. Otherwise, Xmas.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t know that about his back home friends.
And they do seem to be moving quickly.

Yeah agreed with Ambar, but think Caspar is well known for moving quickly. She’s just moved in with him (and josh) 😂
I didn’t realise she’d moved in with Caspar and Josh,I thought they’d got their own place😂

Reactions: 1
So Dianne now has a tik tok as well now...cringing somewhat. In what normal capacity would a 30 year old and 27 year old behave like this on social media aimed at teens?

They really are playing the part of kids entertainers very well now...🤡

• Heart
The minions now think that Joe and Dianne are wearing promise rings. Do these kids actually live in the real world, cause I am really starting to question their sanity
Screenshot_20190527-194051.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They're literally never off the red wine it's like
they can't even get through the filming of a video without swigging it back definitely looking like drunk kids entertainers to me too 😁

Caspar and Ambar have been together for like a year, I don’t think think they’re going that fast. Dianne moved in with Joe at like 2 or 3 months or something crazy like that. I don’t think Caspar plans on completely settling down until his business plans are to his desire. He said that in a video once I think with Joe and Conor.

Joe and Dianne are in their 30s and clearly see each other as the end all, so I think if they do last they will be the first to get married. Oli and Evie are very slow. I think Evie moved in with Oli after two years of being together. They seem to still be enjoying the young lifestyle traveling and going out, so I don’t see them getting married soon either.

Joe is not necessarily smart, but from what he and his friends say he is good at general knowledge and often knows weird things most people don’t. I don’t think he is some big whiz, but at the very least likes to be mentally stimulated in things he has interests in or becomes interested in. I still stand by that. From what we have seen Dianne’s interest range from yoga, cooking, dance, and hair. Not a very wide selection. I guess the most they have in common interest wise is cooking and expanding their brands together.

We were talking about Dianne playing it up for the cameras but it's not only her. Just watched a video from the Strictly Pro Tour makeup artist and all the pros act like crazy when they have cameras on them. But at least they have fun, I guess... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.