Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs to "feed" the stans....they need their "content" 😏
True, some of these stans must be about 12/13 like surely anyone with half a brain wouldn’t act the way they do.. saw someone this morning saying they are so happy Joanne are reuniting and joe’s story the other day “broke them”, he literally just posted a picture of Dianne saying he missed her so if they are broken by that then wait until they enter the real world 😂😂

Holy hell, that Twitter account is disturbing!!
Right?!?! So bad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s not just blame Joe for all the commitments, she has willingly signed up to them all, willingly made their relationship all about brand “Joanne”, she is just as guilty as Joe is. She isn’t some delicate flower who is being controlled by Joe, she has been ensured by the money and gifted stuff. She is choosing to do all this just as much as Joe is.
It's just a thought I had more than blame tbh but I do genuinely believe he's more the brains and driving force behind these Projects and definitely stand by the opinion that the more joint commitments they do the harder it is for her to leave if she should ever get tired of the way he talks down to her 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's just a thought I had more than blame tbh but I do genuinely believe he's more the brains and driving force behind these Projects and definitely stand by the opinion that the more joint commitments they do the harder it is for her to leave if she should ever get tired of the way he talks down to her 🤷
Fully agree !! He is the brains and the drive, that management company Margravine that he co runs is no small thing he knows exactly how to play the social media game at a level now where its very contrived for example he's trying to promo that Elle next door but he does it in a way where he makes it look like she just pops round to have fun at the flat .... Nah your just advertising your client
so all this then with Dianne from in the pan to the stage show to the put downs I really do agree she would struggle to make a clean break should she ever want to he is very much a man in control and I first spotted it the most when her parents were visiting he was bloody relentless 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't know how to feel about Dianne laughing and showing Joe on his electric scooter when fellow youtuber Emily Hartridge died 24hrs ago from her electric scooter colliding with a lorry, tributes are everywhere but he's there showing off on his bit insensitive maybe ??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Don't know how to feel about Dianne laughing and showing Joe on his electric scooter when fellow youtuber Emily Hartridge died 24hrs ago from her electric scooter colliding with a lorry, tributes are everywhere but he's there showing off on his bit insensitive maybe ??
Highly doubt Dianne knows about it. She only knows youtubers if they are mates of Joe's, if they were/are on Love Island or if they are Australian.

Even though it was close Joe's home, she did just get back from Spain that morning, so unlikely she has seen or read the news.

Don't think she meant any disrespect, of she genuinely didn't know. I think she was feeding the minions Joanne Content cause they are probably having withdrawals and hounding her. Then again Joe probably should have told her to take it down, he definetly knew about the incident

He shouldn't have been on it out of respect and he should of told his Mrs to put her phone away not film or post anything, I heard family and friends were in that vicinity leaving floral tributes so imagine looking over and watching them two acting like that, shocking no excuse for it .

• Heart
Riding those e-scooters on a pavement or a public road is technically illegal, unless registered.

Having reacquainted myself with a prolonged Sunday Brunch on More4 today, I am more than ever convinced that JS is unlikely to cut it in mainstream entertainment, It was worth watching, because DB was there too to compare and contrast, and co-host Simon Rimmer is a previous Strictly contestant who enjoyed the Strictly experience. And yet....once again "the Rabbit caught in headlights" start from JS,, only to be followed by his risible reply to the question"Which of you is the better cook?", when he started to assert that he was. 😲😲

DB was late on at the start :eek: but it did not affect her and she came though all smiles and bright comments. Sugg was at times sullen, while on others, seemed petty as he )inevitably) affected his aversion to fish dishes. Why did he even accept the invite?

Rimmer and Lovejoy made short shrift of the interview about the forthcoming March/April tour, as Sugg started his usual sales pitch about it "It's a little bit of dancing and comedy mixed with RomCom", As his hosts laughed,he quickly added that the writing had only just begun.

Perhaps the most salient questions were from Rimmer, along the lines of Why are you seeking to transition to mainstream media, when you make so much money from Youtube? followed by his observation about how JS will feel next season, when Strictly restarts. Sugg did not demur and made his best contribution to the programme, as he emulated an outsider clawing at the window, trying to get in.

There are courses at RADA for stage management, Joe Sugg: they cost money, but maybe you should look at them?

• Heart
Riding those e-scooters on a pavement or a public road is technically illegal, unless registered.

Having reacquainted myself with a prolonged Sunday Brunch on More4 today, I am more than ever convinced that JS is unlikely to cut it in mainstream entertainment, It was worth watching, because DB was there too to compare and contrast, and co-host Simon Rimmer is a previous Strictly contestant who enjoyed the Strictly experience. And yet....once again "the Rabbit caught in headlights" start from JS,, only to be followed by his risible reply to the question"Which of you is the better cook?", when he started to assert that he was. 😲😲

DB was late on at the start :eek: but it did not affect her and she came though all smiles and bright comments. Sugg was at times sullen, while on others, seemed petty as he )inevitably) affected his aversion to fish dishes. Why did he even accept the invite?

Rimmer and Lovejoy made short shrift of the interview about the forthcoming March/April tour, as Sugg started his usual sales pitch about it "It's a little bit of dancing and comedy mixed with RomCom", As his hosts laughed,he quickly added that the writing had only just begun.

Perhaps the most salient questions were from Rimmer, along the lines of Why are you seeking to transition to mainstream media, when you make so much money from Youtube? followed by his observation about how JS will feel next season, when Strictly restarts. Sugg did not demur and made his best contribution to the programme, as he emulated an outsider clawing at the window, trying to get in.

There are courses at RADA for stage management, Joe Sugg: they cost money, but maybe you should look at them?
Mixed in with romcom? He’s so arrogant he’ll probably expect a west end musical to be written about his romance. Be interesting to see when they actually celebrate their one year anniversary. Mad how much back lash people get for the strictly curse but they came out unscathed. ( I know she’d apparently split with her ex but not buying it and even so she obviously split with him to get with joe. Not bothered just weird how they didn’t get the media backlash previous contestants have)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mixed in with romcom? He’s so arrogant he’ll probably expect a west end musical to be written about his romance.
:D You've put your finger on it: Everything for JS is convertible into a commercial advantage. :( Ofc, most of that is due to the corrosive effect of big money from advertising, I guess this is the difference between the pair? DB primarily loves to dance, whereas JS primarily loves the money and fame without real talent to justify either? Please say if you disagree. I left youtube long ago, when Twitch TV came in. I often wonder why Sugg runs a gamer youtube channel and yet fails to engage with gaming in a dedicated gaming TV channel, other than that he is really not a gifted gamer. God only knows how he continues to get away with this, yet gets paid for second-rate content

Be interesting to see when they actually celebrate their one year anniversary
:D:D:D:D Should be September. It won't be though.

Mad how much back lash people get for the strictly curse but they came out unscathed.
Agreed, although back in the day, when the split between Anthony Quinlan and DB was announced at the end of October, this was the time of the Sean Walsh 'kiss' and the Danny-John Jules spat with Amy? Could be wrong here. JS/DB continued the lie about 'proximity' until after the Strictly finals.

( I know she’d apparently split with her ex but not buying it and even so she obviously split with him to get with joe. Not bothered just weird how they didn’t get the media backlash previous contestants have)
We are back to timing :D I am probably wrong, but I think DB first split from Anthony at or about Valentines Day 2018. (They had only 'declared' in December 2017) . After the Valentines Day split, they were on and off (sic} at least twice more and probably hanging by a thread (if that) by the start of Strictly in September, 2018, . From memory, there was an IG snap of DB, solo, in a yellow bikini looking into the far horizon, presumably this time last year.

From life's observations, professional and private, there is often an overlap in relationships. These endings are often messy., even though the participants might wish otherwise.

If we adopt the PR spin for an ending between DB and Anthony Q at the end of October,2018, , there clearly was an overlap. But that would be a minion interpretation., IMO. I suspect that DB/Quinlan was effectively dead a year ago, but that at least DB clung on, until the next suitor appeared. The appearance of JS was maybe a relief for AQ when this occurred. Dunno.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whole situation is a farce ! embarrassing, weird a truly bizarre way to a conduct what should be your private life .
He is delusional and she's old enough to know better NO other couples EVER do this it's not normal we didn't have Gemma and Gorka the musical or Georgia and Giovanni the stage show etc
Pair of fame hungry money grabbers 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Joe and Dianne were obviously fooling around before Dianne ended things with Anthony. She was grinding on Joe on his birthday and she had barely even known him at that point. Previously when we had this discussion it was immediately shut down by sensitive Joanne stans who don’t want to face it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here they go again 🙄 don’t know much about him but feel awful for this Pasquale
Nonce? And they call people here haters.

They don’t realise the consequences of those words
He seemed like a really nice guy on Diannes video today

Here they go again 🙄 don’t know much about him but feel awful for this Pasquale
I wish someone would quote this tweet and tag Dianne in to show her how vile these fans are. I feel for the poor celeb who has to get up close and personal with her this year. What will the minions tweet then?!

Nonce? And they call people here haters.

They don’t realise the consequences of those words
He seemed like a really nice guy on Diannes video today
Exactly! He made a mistake filming someone and posting it on his story but doing that doesn’t make him a nonce, they don’t even know what it means that’s the thing 😂 they think it just means someone who is weird.. literally 10 year olds I cba

I wish someone would quote this tweet and tag Dianne in to show her how vile these fans are. I feel for the poor celeb who has to get up close and personal with her this year. What will the minions tweet then?!
That’s what I’m thinking, if it’s a young/good looking straight guy they will hit the roof and accuse him of all sorts 😂 to be fair I think no matter who she is paired with they will all find something to moan about...

Exactly! He made a mistake filming someone and posting it on his story but doing that doesn’t make him a nonce, they don’t even know what it means that’s the thing 😂 they think it just means someone who is weird.. literally 10 year olds I cba

That’s what I’m thinking, if it’s a young/good looking straight guy they will hit the roof and accuse him of all sorts 😂 to be fair I think no matter who she is paired with they will all find something to moan about...
Their tweets can be somewhat entertaining at times 😂 but they definitely can be poisonous too.

Also if I was pascquile I wouldn’t be going on her videos helping her make money until she shut those fans down. One simple tweet from her could shut them up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.