Joe Sugg #2 Dianne Buswell ft. Joe Sugg: A flash In the pan or a trip in Chippy the van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more tweets from that account, I actually don’t know whether to laugh, cry or vomit. Truly tragic
Holy tit that's so funny
I'm guessing most are under 12 because if that's from adults they need to get out more and experience the real world of relationships......and they're in for a shock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some more tweets from that account, I actually don’t know whether to laugh, cry or vomit. Truly tragic
Jesus wept. Bloody hell, I’ve seen it all now😭😂😂😂 These Joanne minions are unhinged and living in fantasy land. They really are living vicariously through joe and dianne, it’s nauseating and pathetic.

Lord knows what kind of a breakdown this muppet will have when they break up.. 😏😩😂😂

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept. Bloody hell, I’ve seen it all now😭😂😂😂 These Joanne minions are unhinged and living in fantasy land. They really are living vicariously through joe and dianne, it’s nauseating and pathetic.

Lord knows what kind of a breakdown this muppet will have when they break up.. 😏😩😂😂
I really want Joanne to break up, ideally because of a sexy male celeb partner on Strictly, the minions would implode and I would laugh for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It’s actually hilarious, I’ve followed this guy for a while now as I find his tweets genuinely hysterical. He has made about 6 new Joanne fan accounts since strictly as he keeps getting ripped to shreds by people for posting weird tit, it’s actually laughable 😂

Do these people not have a life of their own to worry about?

• Haha
Holy hell. Haven’t been here in a while, unsubbed/unfollowed everything Joe related once they really made Joanne a brand. I’ve been a teen, I’ve been crazy for boybands, and I’ve shipped people hard, but I was never as cringey as these people. I usually stick up for young kids (girls especially) for fangirling and such, but this is just too much and very embarrassing. I’d hate to be either Joe or Dianne and know this was my fan base. If I had to guess who these two were by just the fan tweets, I’d think they were a couple on Sesame Street. When Joe makes his tearful breakup video at the end of the year, I wonder if he’ll be crying because his girlfriend found someone new or because he’s moving back in with his dad to start thatching again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but.. “hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is now that joe is my world” I AM SCREAMING

• Haha
  • Sick
He's been nothing without her around no wonder he's trying to seal the deal by making sure he's got her booked up with that touring tit show next year
It's like saying your not leaving me Dianne we've got a show to do, I kinda feel for her in a way I've been in relationships where the guys been planning things so far in advance as a way of almost control so I had to stick around i guess what I'm saying is what if genuinly she did ever want to end it or felt unhappy he's got her commited to so many joint projects it would be hard for her to just freely go 🙁.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I have just vomited now 😂🤢
These fans are just ridiculous!!

I really want Joanne to break up, ideally because of a sexy male celeb partner on Strictly, the minions would implode and I would laugh for months.
I want front row seats for the fallout! 😈

He's been nothing without her around no wonder he's trying to seal the deal by making sure he's got her booked up with that touring tit show next year
It's like saying your not leaving me Dianne we've got a show to do, I kinda feel for her in a way I've been in relationships where the guys been planning things so far in advance as a way of almost control so I had to stick around i guess what I'm saying is what if genuinly she did ever want to end it or felt unhappy he's got her commited to so many joint projects it would be hard for her to just freely go 🙁.
Can you imagine the hate she'd get if she did end it. Those stans will turn against her as quickly as they supported her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s not just blame Joe for all the commitments, she has willingly signed up to them all, willingly made their relationship all about brand “Joanne”, she is just as guilty as Joe is. She isn’t some delicate flower who is being controlled by Joe, she has been ensured by the money and gifted stuff. She is choosing to do all this just as much as Joe is.

Let’s not just blame Joe for all the commitments, she has willingly signed up to them all, willingly made their relationship all about brand “Joanne”, she is just as guilty as Joe is. She isn’t some delicate flower who is being controlled by Joe, she has been ensured by the money and gifted stuff. She is choosing to do all this just as much as Joe is.
If anything (and I stopped paying attention early on, so sorry if this is a bad assumption) I think Joe was wanting to keep it on the dl but Dianne talked him into being more open. After they had already announced they were together, it seemed like he was trying to keep her from over sharing. Remember that kissing pic she posted then deleted? All the minions were saying not to save or repost it cause she must have done it by accident [emoji2358][emoji849] When really it probably didn’t make Joe very happy and he told her to delete it. After he saw how much all the minions loved it, he started being ok with it, then they turned it all into a brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If anything (and I stopped paying attention early on, so sorry if this is a bad assumption) I think Joe was wanting to keep it on the dl but Dianne talked him into being more open. After they had already announced they were together, it seemed like he was trying to keep her from over sharing. Remember that kissing pic she posted then deleted? All the minions were saying not to save or repost it cause she must have done it by accident [emoji2358][emoji849] When really it probably didn’t make Joe very happy and he told her to delete it. After he saw how much all the minions loved it, he started being ok with it, then they turned it all into a brand.
I think that might be a reasonable assumption. That Dianne encouraged the sharing initially and Joe got addicted to the engagement from it.

Reactions: 5
I agree DB is a willing participant, but I also think JS is something of a control freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It makes me slightly uncomfortable when he is forever insulting Diane

Like the new episode of "In the Pan" when he was like "ohhh Diane doing something smart. That's a first"

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think that might be a reasonable assumption. That Dianne encouraged the sharing initially and Joe got addicted to the engagement from it.
I don't know if I would use the verb 'addicted' here: I think JS willingly goes along with the PDAs now to please DB because JS thinks it is the thing he is expected to do. I highly doubt if PDAs are his natural way of displaying affection; In fact, I am far from convinced he is in love, or even capable of sustaining a loving relationship .

Reactions: 3
You would think Dianne has been off fighting in war the way people are acting, she has been on a 10 day cruise and has probably spoke to joe every day 🙄 she has just tweeted “😊💕” it’s bleeping embarrassing, it’s like when a 15 year old meets up with their boyfriend not a 30 year old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You would think Dianne has been off fighting in war the way people are acting, she has been on a 10 day cruise and has probably spoke to joe every day 🙄 she has just tweeted “😊💕” it’s bleeping embarrassing, it’s like when a 15 year old meets up with their boyfriend not a 30 year old woman
Needs to "feed" the stans....they need their "content" 😏

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.