Joe Sugg #11 Joe and Dianne - Used to be full of life and hygiene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This surely must be a topic behind the scenes at Strictly. It's important for the brand that the dancers look not just beautiful but healthy and vibrant to be aspirational. They don't want discussions of EDs and exhaustion to come up.
To be fair though if Strictly don't want discussions of exhaustion to come up they need to give their dancers who are touring proper time off before they start pro rehearsals for the show. The Strictly Presents tour finishes tonight I think and the Here Comes the Boys tour finishes tomorrow night and pro rehearsals for this season start on Monday. There's no time for the dancers on those tours to rest properly before they start rehearsals again for something else. It's very intense.

Dianne, Luba, Karen and Kai (all did BTF) are actually luckier than the dancers on those tours as BTF was shorter and they've got the full weekend off.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure the powers that be at Strictly really give a tit as long as their dance monkeys keeeep dancing and the show continues to be a success. They don't even put limits on the celebs' training schedules, which is why people like Rhys last year were doing 13-hour days with no coffee breaks :oops:

I think Dianne looks so much younger and prettier when she's wearing minimal make up and smiling, instead of when she's all dolled up on stage and doing that cat bum pout she does 😅

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Those body shots of her in those black trousers for her show costume are genuinely concerning. She looks tiny and brittle and ill.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure the powers that be at Strictly really give a tit as long as their dance monkeys keeeep dancing and the show continues to be a success. They don't even put limits on the celebs' training schedules, which is why people like Rhys last year were doing 13-hour days with no coffee breaks :oops:

I think Dianne looks so much younger and prettier when she's wearing minimal make up and smiling, instead of when she's all dolled up on stage and doing that cat bum pout she does 😅
I agree, a much better photo of her - the natural look here suits her better.

Those body shots of her in those black trousers for her show costume are genuinely concerning. She looks tiny and brittle and ill.
I thought that - so tiny!!!

Reactions: 3
This does not seem healthy. I'm worried about her
She really doesn't look healthy and constant rehearsals won't help that, There's a clip on Neil Jones insta of the pros practicing and she easily looks absolutely tiny compared to everyone else, I don't mean in terms of height either 🤔

Reactions: 2
I am all for buying clothes second hand but her choices are all "just because you can, doesn't mean you should". This looks like a bedsheet that just came out the dryer all crinkled. It does absolutely nothing for her but in her head she probably thinks she looks like a mermaid or some tit.

Screenshot_20220726-091825_Instagram.jpg

Agree - the dress is hideous and does nothing for her. Also, so creased!!

She has lost the plot recently. Maybe the cute messy erratic ditzy thing only works when you are under 30. Then you become the crazy bag lady who looks like she lives off cigarettes and vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has lost the plot recently. Maybe the cute messy erratic ditzy thing only works when you are under 30. Then you become the crazy bag lady who looks like she lives off cigarettes and vodka.
She's got ageing meth hippy down to a tee at the grand old age of 30-whatever, I'd say that's an achievement.

But seriously, she looks malnourished, dishevelled and frankly a bit unhinged. Does she have PR? They could do with having a word.

She really doesn't look healthy and constant rehearsals won't help that, There's a clip on Neil Jones insta of the pros practicing and she easily looks absolutely tiny compared to everyone else, I don't mean in terms of height either 🤔
She does look so tiny in that story, and not just because she's further away from the camera than the others (*insert Father Ted 'small far away'* clip :LOL:)

I am all for buying clothes second hand but her choices are all "just because you can, doesn't mean you should". This looks like a bedsheet that just came out the dryer all crinkled. It does absolutely nothing for her but in her head she probably thinks she looks like a mermaid or some tit.

View attachment 1447099
I thought the same about the dress. And The Pout is back 😩

Attachments

She does look so tiny in that story, and not just because she's further away from the camera than the others (*insert Father Ted 'small far away'* clip :LOL:)

I thought the same about the dress. And The Pout is back 😩
I love FT as a frame of reference! All the other dancers look trim but muscular and healthy. I know a few fans posters used to say she looks tiny because she's short and has an athletic build but a) she's not the only short one and they all look fine and b) she used to have lovely curves. I don't know, Dianne just looks so pale and her arms, face and waist in particular look too thin for her frame.

She’s now on Instagram waxing lyrical about the lunch box she’s got and all her snacks…. Basically fruit. Can’t believe she is releasing a health and well-being book 😩

She’s now on Instagram waxing lyrical about the lunch box she’s got and all her snacks…. Basically fruit. Can’t believe she is releasing a health and well-being book 😩
Hardly any carbs in there and barely any fats. She only put two of those oatcakes in when there were three in the pack as well.

Is Dianne getting commission for this lunchbox? 🧐 I mean, I like the separate compartments and the space for the cutlery, but that's an IGTV and multiple stories she has posted about this thing now. She's such an influencer :LOL:

• Haha
Is Dianne getting commission for this lunchbox? 🧐 I mean, I like the separate compartments and the space for the cutlery, but that's an IGTV and multiple stories she has posted about this thing now. She's such an influencer :LOL:
I think it must be an #ad. The world and their dog are advertising this bloody lunch box. Whenever I see influenzas prolifically advertising something, it has the adverse effect and makes me never want to try it as if they've all been given it for free to advertise, it can't be that good.

I see Joes on holiday with some of his Wiltshire mates can they please do us all a favour and shave his hair off in his sleep, cheers lads👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.