Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halloweenjellybean

Probably on my own with this but I don't like the way dianne treats joe sometimes.
I get she loves her job but every year she seems to sign onto every tour going as well as strictly obviously.
It's almost as if he becomes a side thought only seeing each other a couple of nights a week during strictly season and less than than that during tours and rehearsals.

Then it gets to christmas the time where they get some proper time off to spend together and more often than not she's ready to zoom off an leave him, last year yes she wasn't well but still up and left him in another country after missing Christmas altogether, then went to Italy to film freeze the fear before that during covid she was more than ready to leave him completely alone in his apartment for Christmas knowing he couldn't go anywhere.

He's a grown ish man and I get that but he deserves better than that, after his interview with steven not long ago its clear he's been going through things but he does seem to have cleaned up slightly

Perhaps he had a say in most of those situations who knows but I just wish she would put him first more often.
For goodness sake, they are grown adults with their own careers and her family live half way across the world.
I don’t blame her at all for taking job opportunities, she has to earn a living somehow. It’s lovely she wants to spend time with her family

Thank god she isn’t a pathetic girl who changes their whole life for a man, it’s not the 1940s.

Reactions: 37

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Joe is a grown man in adult relationship and does not need someone there 24/7 to look after him. God forbid a woman has her own career and see her own family.

All from what I've seen is that he has been nothing but encouraging to Dianne and her career and is well aware how much she goes away for her job. In interviews he states the fact when they are together they cherish the time more because at certain times of the year they don't see each other as much.

Would the same be said when Joe goes away for work? For example when he filmed The Syndicate or when he goes on brand trips??

Dianne hasn't spent Christmas at home since 2019; she hasn't been able to spend it yet with her new niece. Why cant she go home for it? And maybe Joe feels more comfortable this year to spend it as his home with his niece and perhaps with his mum who has recently come out of hospital or with his gran who recently lost his Grandad. They were together last Christmas and the one before that; I remember Joe was very encouraging for Dianne going to see her family before they were put into lockdown.

I know couples who spend Christmases apart for a variety of different reasons; doesn't mean they don't care about each other.

Reactions: 25

Melier

VIP Member
Probably on my own with this but I don't like the way dianne treats joe sometimes.
I get she loves her job but every year she seems to sign onto every tour going as well as strictly obviously.
It's almost as if he becomes a side thought only seeing each other a couple of nights a week during strictly season and less than than that during tours and rehearsals.

Then it gets to christmas the time where they get some proper time off to spend together and more often than not she's ready to zoom off an leave him, last year yes she wasn't well but still up and left him in another country after missing Christmas altogether, then went to Italy to film freeze the fear before that during covid she was more than ready to leave him completely alone in his apartment for Christmas knowing he couldn't go anywhere.

He's a grown ish man and I get that but he deserves better than that, after his interview with steven not long ago its clear he's been going through things but he does seem to have cleaned up slightly

Perhaps he had a say in most of those situations who knows but I just wish she would put him first more often.
Oh come on! That’s her job she has to make money! She’s independent and he doesn’t need her sat at home all the time to cook and clean for him!

Reactions: 23

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Honestly believe Joe should let Dianne go. He’s a ball of anxiety, won’t propose & hasn’t joined Dianne in Australia for Christmas. Don’t think he knows what he wants.
He should break up with her because he has anxiety, hasn't proposed yet and didn't join her on a trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think it's nuts how psycho people get over Christmas. They live together, why the fuck does it matter if they aren't spending one manmade holiday together? It's a great opportunity for them to each see their families all together which is something (particularly for Diane) that rarely happens and they both have young nieces/older grandparents. They can be with eachother the rest of the bloody year. Everytime a couple doesn't spend Christmas together it simply must be the end of the world, as opposed to you know, just grown adults making a choice that makes the best sense for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I live in the same area as them and I saw them out together this weekend and they seemed fine. So more than likely just giving social media a break

Reactions: 20

Melier

VIP Member
Zoe confirmed Joe is having Xmas dinner at theirs so he definitely isn’t going to Australia for those who care 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

tartytarleton

I've got to say it's surprising that the rare time they get together when dianne isn't training, on tour or doing strictly and they choose to spend that time on different sides of the world completely understandable why having missed the last few of her family christmases but she will be starting up rehearsals again start of the new year back to the usual routine.

Can definetly see dianne returning early for new years with joe again though 🤔

The fact that joe would rather spend Christmas with zoe, Alfie and ottie is adorable but the deyes family aswell presumably that bit is more ermm surprising 🤨
Plus I think people were saying his mom recently had surgery and we know their grandad passed away. I think it’s surprisingly mature of him to choose his family

Reactions: 19

Lilykins

VIP Member
'#12 have they split or are they engaged?' Covers both outcomes 😁 or maybe we should wait to see if he's going to Australia before deciding on a title.

Here ya go, it's a Daily Mail pap special.
#12 have they split or are they engaged? Dare you ask for you may enrage 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t see the harm in discussing are they/aren’t they still together.
We all did it when we thought he might propose in Australia!
And if Joe goes to Australia for Christmas we will be right back to discussing if he's going to propose, and the split talk will be forgotten 😁 Such is the fickle nature of the gossip forum. It helps to not take Tattle too seriously ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

louseylou

VIP Member
I mean, if they have split it must one of the most amicable splits I've ever known. In her vlog that she posted last night she was wearing some of Joe's stuff and Tracey left a comment on her instagram post yesterday calling her sweetheart and using kiss emojis. I don't care how amicable a split is I would not go around wearing my ex's stuff and my mam wouldn't be leaving comments like that on an insta post, she'd like it at most.

Reactions: 17

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Given that Dianne wants kids this coming year is likely going to be her last on a heavy touring schedule anyway. Two tours that are a month each between January and July is hardly being away and leaving him all alone for weeks on end especially when she comes home at every opportunity she gets. She hasn’t spent Xmas with her family since 2019!! She has grandparents who are both on their mid 90’s this might be their last Xmas plus how do we know Joe wasn’t supposed to be there with her but dropped out when his mum was so poorly or a work thing came up. People here moan when he allegedly follows her around on tour like a lost puppy but moan when they dare do something as individuals make ya pissing minds up ffs.

As much as Tattle exists to comment on celebs or the stupid things they do/say, people need to remember that we literally see the smallest percentage of their lives. They live an actual life offline that no one sees, they don't need to post that they miss each other or constant pictures because when in reality, they're in an actual real life relationship, not an online relationship. It always seems the same pattern, if neither have mention the other in a few days, they've suddenly split up. Dianne always seems to be a bit of a workaholic so I think she fills her days off with work, some of which is "secret". And personally I think in those pictures Dianne posted, Joe looks drunk 😂
We can comment on the things we see - Dianne not removing her goodam makeup, Joe looking like a farmer half the time - but in reality we see very little, most of the time nothing, of their day to day interaction

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
TBH I'd rather fly to the other side of the world than have Christmas at Zoe's non-mansion with her ready made Christmas dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bol85

VIP Member
I didn’t think they’d split. Then I pondered maybe they had. Now I don’t think so again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Diannes put Joe in her stories a few times in the past week with love hearts. His mum is being openly affectionate to Dianne in comments. As is his Gran. Dianne put up a lovely story of her taking Graz to meet Joe’s Gran. Dianne was with Joe at the agency party & they were clearly hanging backstage at the Strictly final. They put their tree up together. They showed couple baubles on their tree. She wore his clothes.

I mean, there are amicable break ups & then this. I just don’t see it at all.

Let’s not forget where the press often get their stories from - social media. And the J&D trolls have been out in force this year!

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
All this talk of them splitting is getting a bit much now. They've just put up a tree and decorations together and dianne still takes joes clothes and shares posts around the house. just because they aren't together every second sharing coupley posts doesn't mean they must have split up.
They both have their work to do and things like train strikes throw an extra spanner in the works dianne with strictly final pro rehearsals perhaps thinks it's easier to stay in London until its all finished this week and the gifted shard stay too or maybe she just wanted to let joe spend time with his friends that he doesn't get to see much( I would assume anyway)

According to one of her posts this time next week she will be in Australia so we will see if joe joins her and the family for Christmas or if he chooses to stay back home.
Then the speculations can stop.

• Heart

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Joe, Alfie, Zoe, Dianne etc are now adults in their 30’s. Yeah their jobs are online, but one thing about getting older is that you start to not give a fat rat’s arse what anyone thinks of you. When I was 16 on MySpace I would care who liked my shit and who was on my top friends etc, now I’m well into my 30’s I couldn’t care less who likes my pics, who looks at my Instagram, who thinks my sister and I hate each other because I haven’t liked one of her photos, who hates me at work because they haven’t commented on something I uploaded you. I can almost guarantee that they blatantly just don’t give a crap anymore and also don’t care about the “have they split up, etc” cos they haven’t posted pics of each other. They’re just living their life until they HAVE to engage socially with work stuff. They probably also all have private family accounts to share pics of each other and family stuff to keep up with each other. Also, I highly doubt a grown ass man in his 30’s would purposely upload a photo himself crying.. that’s teenage tiktok video behaviour. Not trying to defend, just giving my thoughts as a fellow over 30 year old boring lady, lol.

daisybrown

VIP Member
She has a time limited career, so I guess she needs to grab opportunities while she can. This will set her for the future. I am sure she would discuss this with Joe.

Reactions: 15

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I've just met both Joe and Dianne's managers!!! They both said that Dianne is really lovely and smiley and approachable! Didn't say anything bad about either of them!
I’m not doubting they’re not nice people but their manager wouldn’t just slag them off to some random they’ve just met if they weren’t 🥴😬

Reactions: 15