Joe Sugg #11 Joe and Dianne - Used to be full of life and hygiene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

My making this thread has taken more effort than either Joe or Dianne will have spent today with their activities of daily living.
An abundance of time to garden, empty charity shops and paint everything from the charity shop though. Guess it takes all sorts 🤷‍♂️

Summary of previous thread - not much on. Some travelling, we all continue to worry about Dianne looking unwell and Joe looking like a scarecrow.

They still aren't engaged despite Dianne's hints and lots of amazing proposal locations. Joe may be put off with the example of Alfie and also that they seem in a smelly rut?!

Reactions: 4
Also although the last thread title has gone, a reminder that THIS IS NOT A RAVE THREAD. It's Tattle, don't expect us to love either one of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the new thread, I was going to make it but I couldn't be arsed :LOL:

To add to the recap of the previous thread: proving once again that influencers don't need to have any writing skill or even a good grasp of the English language to get a book deal, Joe and Dianne both announced that they are releasing books. Joe's is not a gardening book, even though it looks like a gardening book. Dianne's is going to tell us what to eat and how to exercise so that we can look as healthy as her :oops:

They went to Australia and spent a lot of time with Dianne's parents, and then Dianne's parents came to the UK and spent a lot of time with them. Joe now knows Dianne's parents better than he knows his own :LOL:

Dianne released her own Buswellness merch. She hasn't posted any more workouts to wear it for, but for only £55 you too can be the greatest yogi of them all 🙏

And there was a lot of chat about how they both look like they need to shower and wash their hair/faces/hands/teeth 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has joe been taking lessons from Alfie? Not only is a proposal not fourthcoming but his story about Dianne’s show last night was hopeless

I feel like Dianne is trolling us now, surely she didn't go to bed like this? :oops::LOL: And why does Joe look like an American trucker? 🧐😆

Has joe been taking lessons from Alfie? Not only is a proposal not fourthcoming but his story about Dianne’s show last night was hopeless
Why was it hopeless? Because he referred to them as friends and didn't tag Dianne separately? I saw that the trolls were taking that as absolute definitive proof that they have most definitely split up now 🥴:LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Dianne is trolling us now, surely she didn't go to bed like this? :oops::LOL: And why does Joe look like an American trucker? 🧐😆

Why was it hopeless? Because he referred to them as friends and didn't tag Dianne separately? I saw that the trolls were taking that as absolute definitive proof that they have most definitely split up now 🥴:LOL:
How long is he planning on growing his hair? Pretty soon he will be able to put in a ponytail 😆 🤔

I know it's hot but could he not have put a bit more effort in to look decent and less like a trucker??

Reactions: 9
Just when you think Joe can't get any weirder he decides to tackle a wasps nest at 11pm? Each to their own I guess 🤷 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long is he planning on growing his hair? Pretty soon he will be able to put in a ponytail
His hair is thinning at a rapid rate hence the long hair and hats to conceal it. He will be having a hair transplant soon.

Any body else think the trolls may finally be on the money and they have split? When did Joe last show Dianne on Instagram ? When did they last spend the night to gether? Why wasn’t he at Amy’s wedding? Is Dianne just playing some game with her Instagram output so that she doesn’t have to let on?

Reactions: 1
Any body else think the trolls may finally be on the money and they have split? When did Joe last show Dianne on Instagram ? When did they last spend the night to gether? Why wasn’t he at Amy’s wedding? Is Dianne just playing some game with her Instagram output so that she doesn’t have to let on?
He just went to see her and watch the burn the floor show with his mum, pictures on her insta, that alone would suggest they are still happily together. She's been practicing for the tour , going home when she could then performing but it finishes Friday I think 🤔
As to why he wasn't at amy's wedding who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Obviously, it's a possibility but I don't think so personally. Tracey went with Joe the other night and posted about it on insta and they all looked quite happy in the pics. They would have been together the Sunday before the tour started. Joe doesn't use insta as much as Dianne does and he's only posted two reels since the last pics he posted of the two of them and they were of him sculpting something. Katya didn't get a plus one to Amy's wedding, neither did Brian Conley or JJ Chalmers who were both her partners on the show. She's stayed in Tom's house and Tom and his wife looked after her when she had a Crohn's flare up so I imagine that's why she was there. Their family's are still liking posts and all that. Dianne didn't put on an act when she and Anthony broke up so I don't think she would do it now.

Reactions: 2
Does Joe look happy in those pictures ? He looks as if he had been crying . When she and Anthony split people were beginning to matchmake her with Joe and there may even have been an overlap. now people want her with joe so she has every thing to gain to put on a front

Does Joe look happy in those pictures ? He looks as if he had been crying . When she and Anthony split people were beginning to matchmake her with Joe and there may even have been an overlap. now people want her with joe so she has every thing to gain to put on a front
There's a comment on Dianne's post from someone who was in front of Joe at the show. It says that at one point they turned round and he was beaming watching Dianne dance, take from that what you will. To me there doesn't look like there's any sadness in his face and I know I personally wouldn't want to take pictures with a big happy face on me if I'd just been crying for a sad reason. Again though, you never know.

Should add though that Joe put out a vlog yesterday and Dianne was in it. It was footage that could have easily been left out if they were broken up. There's not as much hype around them now as there used to be and I don't feel like either of them need the other to help prop up their careers, just my opinion though.

I hope your right. They might be grubby and annoying but I have always thought that they are very well suited. As to their families liking posts, Zoe hasn’t liked anything of Dianne’s in a long while and the tour is on a two day break at the moment but Diane doesn’t look to have gone home and hasn’t mentioned any other work

I hope your right. They might be grubby and annoying but I have always thought that they are very well suited. As to their families liking posts, Zoe hasn’t liked anything of Dianne’s in a long while and the tour is on a two day break at the moment but Diane doesn’t look to have gone home and hasn’t mentioned any other work
Zoe also hasn't liked the last few of Joe's posts, Andrew hasn't liked a good few of Dianne's. Zoe did like the picture Tracey posted of her, Joe and Dianne though. Dianne easily could have had work in London that she can't talk about yet, just like with Freeze The Fear. I remember in 2019 when the Professionals tour was in London Dianne stayed in a hotel even though she was living in London, obviously because it was just easier as it was quite close to the theater. Only time will tell.

As much as Tattle exists to comment on celebs or the stupid things they do/say, people need to remember that we literally see the smallest percentage of their lives. They live an actual life offline that no one sees, they don't need to post that they miss each other or constant pictures because when in reality, they're in an actual real life relationship, not an online relationship. It always seems the same pattern, if neither have mention the other in a few days, they've suddenly split up. Dianne always seems to be a bit of a workaholic so I think she fills her days off with work, some of which is "secret". And personally I think in those pictures Dianne posted, Joe looks drunk 😂
We can comment on the things we see - Dianne not removing her goodam makeup, Joe looking like a farmer half the time - but in reality we see very little, most of the time nothing, of their day to day interaction

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I came across the second picture with the hat on my for you page and I had to take a double take…I stopped following him couple of years ago but what even happened here, he also looks so bad and like someone who smells…at this point he reminds me of the guys who peaked in high school and then became alcoholics and lived with their parents forever…I’m sorry but this picture shocked me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
What is happening today, it's bad enough that the trolls keep popping up on here, but now they're possessing other posters as well :ROFLMAO: What would be the point of them pretending they're together if they're not? And if they're only staying together because people want them to be, how long do they have to keep that up? Forever? 🧐

Dianne is a workaholic, she's probably working these days off from the tour. Amy's wedding was the same day her parents left, and she said they were flying in the evening, I assumed Joe stayed with them and took them to the airport 🤷‍♀️

I came across the second picture with the hat on my for you page and I had to take a double take…I stopped following him couple of years ago but what even happened here, he also looks so bad and like someone who smells…at this point he reminds me of the guys who peaked in high school and then became alcoholics and lived with their parents forever…I’m sorry but this picture shocked me 🤣🤣
He looks like a redneck 🤭 I used to think he was cute, but now it's like he's going out of his way to make himself as unattractive as possible, I don't get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Please can we stop this talk about whether Joe and Dianne have split l think not she was only with him Sunday and the Sunday before she was at home with him, yes she left to spend the night in a hotel but the cast of Burn The Floor were setting off the next day. Why she didn’t go home after the performance on Sunday she might have had work or thought is it worth it especially if Joe had work to do at home and the tour finishes Friday. Joe showed Dianne in the vlog yesterday and a was mentioned earlier it could easily have been left out Zoe hardly likes any post of Joe’s or Dianne’s Joe is very quiet on Instagram and l think they have got past that stage in their relationship and Dianne did say in a story last Sunday she was looking forward to seeing him because she missed him. I think they are good together, l just can’t see Dianne leaving Joe.

He looks like a redneck 🤭 I used to think he was cute, but now it's like he's going out of his way to make himself as unattractive as possible, I don't get it 🤷‍♀️
He started to look ok-ish when they were in Oz but the second he got back, the flat cap and wellies were back on, even in relatively decent weather? The way he dressed for the show on Sunday was not a good look! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.