Joe Sugg #11 Joe and Dianne - Used to be full of life and hygiene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe, Alfie, Zoe, Dianne etc are now adults in their 30’s. Yeah their jobs are online, but one thing about getting older is that you start to not give a fat rat’s arse what anyone thinks of you. When I was 16 on MySpace I would care who liked my tit and who was on my top friends etc, now I’m well into my 30’s I couldn’t care less who likes my pics, who looks at my Instagram, who thinks my sister and I hate each other because I haven’t liked one of her photos, who hates me at work because they haven’t commented on something I uploaded you. I can almost guarantee that they blatantly just don’t give a crap anymore and also don’t care about the “have they split up, etc” cos they haven’t posted pics of each other. They’re just living their life until they HAVE to engage socially with work stuff. They probably also all have private family accounts to share pics of each other and family stuff to keep up with each other. Also, I highly doubt a grown ass man in his 30’s would purposely upload a photo himself crying.. that’s teenage tiktok video behaviour. Not trying to defend, just giving my thoughts as a fellow over 30 year old boring lady, lol.

Reactions: 16
Random thought of the day but with Strictly pro rehearsals starting on Monday does anyone think this might be Diannes last season?

I can’t decide if she’ll do a Karen and stick it out until she’s 40 or if she’ll pack it in now. Professionally she doesn’t seem to be short of work, even on her days off between shows she’s working when you think most people would want to rest. Then personally she’ll be 34 next year and both her and Joe have spoken about wanting kids.

Reactions: 2
Random thought of the day but with Strictly pro rehearsals starting on Monday does anyone think this might be Diannes last season?

I can’t decide if she’ll do a Karen and stick it out until she’s 40 or if she’ll pack it in now. Professionally she doesn’t seem to be short of work, even on her days off between shows she’s working when you think most people would want to rest. Then personally she’ll be 34 next year and both her and Joe have spoken about wanting kids.
They don't get much of a rest do they, tour finishes Friday then they have the weekend free before jumping straight back into rehearsals for strictly! 🤔😕
I'm not sure about this year being her last, she seems to love it too much even if it does end the same way every year bar Joe's.
The only year she did quite well and didn't get eliminated within the first few weeks or pulled out.
Never seems to win the pro challenge either.
Perhaps next year they might choose to start thinking about the future??

Yes they don’t get much of a break and the two other tours going on at the same time, one finishes Saturday and the other Sunday. Strictly certainly like to get the most out of their pros.

Reactions: 3
I can’t see Dianne leaving Strictly until she has at least got to another final… or even won it for that matter!

The picture of her in full make up saying ‘bed’ - I hope to god she didn’t actually go to sleep with all that on…. But if she did, it really explains a hell of a lot! Her pillows must be filthy!!!

Reactions: 6
I can’t make my mind up to be be honest… she might continue for another year or two on the show but I think she’ll reduce her touring schedule and possibly just do one tour maybe pro if they do one or maybe just January arena. I don’t see her joining another pro for a smaller group tour (such as fire dance) again to be honest.

I’m not entirely sure she’s enjoying being on the road as much as she once did. I think she loves the being on stage part just not the living out of a suitcase and getting to the hotel at 2/3am. I don’t think she seemed as bubbly off stage this year but that might just be a post covid missing Joe thing.

We might however be in a place where she might not be actively trying to get pregnant but she wouldn’t be upset if she did and could be in a place to make arrangements with producers to take a series off if she wanted/needed to.

Can she please stop doing those extreme close-up selfies to show apparent sweat on her face? They're repulsive.

Reactions: 5
Can she please stop doing those extreme close-up selfies to show apparent sweat on her face? They're repulsive.
I don't doubt that both joe and herself have picked up gross habits from each other but no one needs to see that 🤢
Then again I saw a clip of dianne and another dancer with their feet in a sink full of ice water!

Can she please stop showing us how untidy she is. She is 33 and has been touring for a few years now and it appears she still doesn’t know how to pack for said tours, and why does she always seem proud of the fact?

Reactions: 7
Can she please stop showing us how untidy she is. She is 33 and has been touring for a few years now and it appears she still doesn’t know how to pack for said tours, and why does she always seem proud of the fact?
Because it's ✨ quirky and relatable✨. She's made stupid and messy her personality traits, which just look worse the older she gets.

Dianne honestly looks like she is having problems with something, skeletal, bruised arms, scarred skin. My mental health alarm is going.

Dianne honestly looks like she is having problems with something, skeletal, bruised arms, scarred skin. My mental health alarm is going.
I thought this - her recent pictures on her grid honestly made me feel uncomfortable to look at. Just doesn’t look well at all.

I know she's close with her family but I wonder if that's why her parents visited so soon after visiting Australia.

Dianne honestly looks like she is having problems with something, skeletal, bruised arms, scarred skin. My mental health alarm is going
I think it is her lifestyle catching up with her. With her skin, she definitely doesn't drink enough water and with not taking her makeup off so often (in that make up tutorial, you can literally see her applying new eye shadow on top of old eyeliner) she needs a damn good cleanse. And like someone has already mentioned, she probably doesn't eat enough protein and good fats. It seems this tour wasn't as staffed as the pro tour in the terms of makeup/hair/catering etc so she's probably just been eating porridge and M&S salads for dinner instead of decent meals.
I think the scaring on her arm and hand is from bites she got in Australia, I remember seeing her with these round plasters on them in her vlogs and now they've scarred. I think her parents coming to the UK was always planned, she said in a video she did at the beginning of the year.
She just needs to eat better, drink more water and actually stick to a skin cleaning routine! Also probably doesn't help she's a workaholic traveling the UK with limited sleep.

Reactions: 14
In her latest photos, If you look at the faces of the other pro female dancers like Joanne Clifton, their faces/skin are glowing, full and healthy. And then you look at Dianne and her face looks gaunt with her cheek bones jutting out. Not a healthy look.

Reactions: 7
In her latest photos, If you look at the faces of the other pro female dancers like Joanne Clifton, their faces/skin are glowing, full and healthy. And then you look at Dianne and her face looks gaunt with her cheek bones jutting out. Not a healthy look.
You're right. I thought it was maybe bad cheek filler or the lank centre parted hair, but she actually just looks a bit grey and gaunt.

I think it's definitely lifestyle affecting her and a big factor is age - the older you get, the more starving yourself and lacking hygiene is going to show.

I’m pretty sure she’s the youngest women in that bunch of photos yet she looks the oldest by a long way.

Reactions: 4
This surely must be a topic behind the scenes at Strictly. It's important for the brand that the dancers look not just beautiful but healthy and vibrant to be aspirational. They don't want discussions of EDs and exhaustion to come up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.