Joe Sugg #11 Joe and Dianne - Used to be full of life and hygiene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they have split- but I wouldn't be surprised if they've purposefully taken time apart to assess what they want going forward. They both, especially Joe, seem to have lost their spark. I've been watching Joe in Zoes vlogmas and he truly seems to be a shell of his former self. I don't know if it's trouble with Dianne or something else, but he doesn't really seem okay.
I think Dianne is probably quite hard work in a relationship - she seems very insecure and erratic and she's ruining their house with her projects. We've also seen her display controlling food behaviours around him which must be really difficult.

They both look terrible after long periods of time together so while they might love each other, I'm not sure it's a healthy relationship and there are things they will hopefully acknowledge and address.

Reactions: 11
I think unlike Zoe, Dianne wouldn’t wait around for years and years for a proposal. Just a feeling I get. So if joe isn’t ready or willing to propose in the next few years I could potentially see that being a deal breaker. Just a feeling I get before any of the Dianne fans come at me.

Reactions: 2
I don't think he's lost his spark or is a shell of his former self.

I think its just growth, getting older and having different priorities. If you look at when Joe first started youtube to now then of course you will see a change its been about what 10 years now?? Aren't we all different from when were 10 years ago in a lot of aspects??

He said himself he has shifted his focus now from youtube, he now runs a management company and now a production company and works more in television; understandably he has become more private.

I don't see any controlling behaviours around food; and I'm speaking as someone who has to control my own food due to my own dietary choices in and out of my own control which is different to my partner.

I don't know if a proposal would be a deal breaker or not; Dianne's brother has had a child before getting married so it may come in a different order who knows.

Reactions: 7
I think it's nuts how psycho people get over Christmas. They live together, why the duck does it matter if they aren't spending one manmade holiday together? It's a great opportunity for them to each see their families all together which is something (particularly for Diane) that rarely happens and they both have young nieces/older grandparents. They can be with eachother the rest of the bloody year. Everytime a couple doesn't spend Christmas together it simply must be the end of the world, as opposed to you know, just grown adults making a choice that makes the best sense for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What makes me sure they’ve split is no mention from Zoe in her vlogs. Joe has been there a lot on his own and you’d think she’d say no Diane for Christmas unfortunately as she’s in Australia. To not even mention her whereabouts or in conversation with Joe is what makes me sure they’re over

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.