Joe Sugg #10 Joe & Dianne, This is not a rave thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I somehow don’t think it’s a competition but it could be.

i don’t think Michelle Ackerley or Gareth Thomas were in it.

I think either those were scheduled or someone posted for Owain and Professor Green. Owain usually likes every Instagram post everyone posts and hasn’t since they all went off social media

How much longer do you think they have left?

Reactions: 1
I somehow don’t think it’s a competition but it could be.

i don’t think Michelle Ackerley or Gareth Thomas were in it.

I think either those were scheduled or someone posted for Owain and Professor Green. Owain usually likes every Instagram post everyone posts and hasn’t since they all went off social media

How much longer do you think they have left?
It's all very confusing. All those rumoured celebs followed each other recently and Michelle and Gareth were among them. I also know that she posted a story of her flying back home a couple of days ago. So it does seem like she was there but left earlier for some reason. Maybe she was voted off or maybe she couldn't handle the cold idk...

I believe it was Gabby Logan who posted she'd be going off socials for a couple of weeks. That was 10 days ago or so.

They said on This Morning that Holly was having two weeks off to present this show, and that was at the start of last week, so I would guess that it will be mostly done by now.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they still haven't finished filming yet. Rochelle is hosting "This Morning" again.
According to Munya, they have a couple of days left there.

Not going to lie, I'm interested if we'll see a different Dianne after that "epic adventure of self-improvement" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the original press releases about the show said holly would have two and a half weeks off, so that fits

OMG 😂😂😂
I read somewhere that he used to like a lot of her pics. He probably just had a crush on her 😁
Screenshot_20220131_161214_com.instagram.android_edit_17415787663486.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He said they had a mutual friend in common so they sort of knew each other but only enough to say hello to each other thats it. 🤷‍♀️
I know, I watched his story but I also wouldn't be surprised if Joe fancied her a little when he was single. Nothing wrong with that. I just found it funny that Jim chose to answer that question :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I know, I watched his story but I also wouldn't be surprised if Joe fancied her a little when he was single. Nothing wrong with that. I just found it funny that Jim chose to answer that question :LOL:
Oh I agree wholeheartedly; it doesn't surprise me what Jim does these days after the whole Tanya debacle! :LOL:

I don’t know what’s made him think it’s a good look but it’s most definitely not, I know Dianne can be skatty when she wants to be but I’d be gutted if my bf let himself go that bad 😂

• Heart
Maybe Dianne should cut his hair while he's sleeping, like in I Know What You Did Last Summer :LOL:

Hello magazine will be happy that Dianne's back on Insta, they must have had to find a load of other non-stories to make up for all the articles they write about every single post and story she does 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now there's a surprise. Joe goes on his stream once in nearly a month whilst Dianne is away but as soon as shes coming back he starts streaming every night and again tomorrow night! Most people that havnt seen their partner for near on a month might want to spend time with them not avoiding them sitting in an office playing video games with 12 year olds

Now there's a surprise. Joe goes on his stream once in nearly a month whilst Dianne is away but as soon as shes coming back he starts streaming every night and again tomorrow night! Most people that havnt seen their partner for near on a month might want to spend time with them not avoiding them sitting in an office playing video games with 12 year olds
Don’t come at me, I’m not a minion and think streaming is a total waste of time especially for a 30 year old. But. I think she only got back tonight after he had finished streaming so he hasn’t abandoned her at all. Apparently He did say he will stream tomorrow, and perhaps he will, but he often doesn’t follow through on what he says. When she is away poor little Joseph has to cook his own dinners and clear up and look after himself and then no doubt he FaceTimes her or whatever so doesn’t have time to stream. When she is home and they are together all day it’s not a big deal for him to then stream for a bit.

I cannot believe I have just defended him. And for streaming.

• Haha
Don’t come at me, I’m not a minion and think streaming is a total waste of time especially for a 30 year old. But. I think she only got back tonight after he had finished streaming so he hasn’t abandoned her at all. Apparently He did say he will stream tomorrow, and perhaps he will, but he often doesn’t follow through on what he says. When she is away poor little Joseph has to cook his own dinners and clear up and look after himself and then no doubt he FaceTimes her or whatever so doesn’t have time to stream. When she is home and they are together all day it’s not a big deal for him to then stream for a bit.

I cannot believe I have just defended him. And for streaming.
My issue is not him streaming tonight before she came home it's the fact that hes planning on streaming tomorrow night! He has streamed once since shes been away ,when hes had nothing better to do than hang out with Zalfie , but as soon as shes back hes back on it. Think most normal 30 year old men would want to spend time with their gf not playing marbles with a load of kids! He did exactly the same when she went to Oz last year. Hardly streamed while she was away and as soon as she was back he locked himself in his office every night streaming. Either he really does not want to spend anytime with her or he "punishes" her for leaving him and avoids her. Or maybe justify it as work because hes got nothing else.

Reactions: 2
My issue is not him streaming tonight before she came home it's the fact that hes planning on streaming tomorrow night! He has streamed once since shes been away ,when hes had nothing better to do than hang out with Zalfie , but as soon as shes back hes back on it. Think most normal 30 year old men would want to spend time with their gf not playing marbles with a load of kids! He did exactly the same when she went to Oz last year. Hardly streamed while she was away and as soon as she was back he locked himself in his office every night streaming. Either he really does not want to spend anytime with her or he "punishes" her for leaving him and avoids her. Or maybe justify it as work because hes got nothing else.
Reminds me of Strictly 2020 when she’d just been away for 6 ish weeks and he went and livestreamed the day after she’d gotten back and was upset from being eliminated. But no he had to stream instead of being with her

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I remember him streaming a fair bit while she was in Australia, not everyday but a good bit.

He did say that he would stream tomorrow but as Applecrumble pointed out that doesn't mean that he will. He didn't say it would be in the evening and if Dianne has work to do during the day he might decide to stream then and since he said it would be another drawing one it might be another shorter stream. Also, the last stream he did before his recent ones was back in November I think, they're gone off his channel as they only stay up for so long.

The amount he streams at times would annoy me but I'm not Dianne and it seems to work for them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.