Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Yet again, she makes Joe a proper lunch which looks fairly healthy - a chickpea burger with gherkins on the side. As a veggie, she could have eaten that but she made herself a salad instead. No protein, fat or carbs in sight.

This is really toxic behaviour for people who think she's a wellness guru. It's not an adequate lunch.

Reactions: 19

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Another bit for the recap:

Dianne is appearing on some new reality TV show about survival. Considering she doesn't even know her own shoe size, the odds are not looking good for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
That transition from "omg is Dianne telling Joe to fuck off in code" to "I wonder if he's going to propose" nearly gave me whiplash :ROFLMAO: I'll admit I did raise an eyebrow at her song choice, but I don't think she meant anything by it. The proposal seems more likely than them splitting up, they do seem really happy together over there (sorry to disappoint some of you 😅).

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
New thread anyways quick update for anyone bothering to follow....

Joe has been camped round Slobellas non-mansion now that Dianne is away
He looks like he needs a good wash and a shave
A video of Dianne miming along to a rap track with the N word has emerged.
Thank you. And MOST IMPORTANTLY: Read the title. This is not a rave thread. If you're only here to derail it by constantly defending your faves, please go and let us snark in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

applecrumble

I think she genuinely does love him - they appear to both be happy to enjoy the simple things. He isn't really an oil painting but without the makeup and hair I don't really think she's that special either.
Honestly not raving, but for all their faults they seem very much in love and very well suited. A shared love of simple things, a shared sense of humor, very genuine support and admiration for one another (particularly Dianne of joe) and very obvious physical attraction too. That time in isolation in Finland demonstrated it well

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I actually thought it was quite annoying of her to keep pointing out Joe was "flapping" at the airport and on the plane. I'd hate it if my partner was doing that while filming me and though I think he's a bit of a knob, he's perfectly justified to be nervous at the airport especially when he needs to check VISA etc. I thought she was annoying in general in this vlog and sorry, but is she his girlfriend or his mum? Such a weird vibe between them.

And what was with eating one date and then taking another one for later? Just eat the bloody thing.

Joe is looking like ian Beal when he became a tramp 😂👏 he really has let himself go, his hair looks like it’s been in a chip fryer it’s constantly greasy and the new mullet is self explanatory 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ciramhn

I don't think it's a love language at all or she'd be making them delicious meals to share together. Cooking him bigger meals two or three times more calorific than what she eats isn't love, it's to serve her ED - those of us who've been there can spot it a mile of
Spot on. I used to do the exact same when I was in the grips of an eating disorder. I wouldn’t dare touch all the calorific food I offered to make for someone else but cooking it and smelling it took away some of the cravings/want that I had for it. I was getting the pleasure preparing food without having to actually eat it.

Dianne is displaying the exact same behaviour as I did when I was a teenager. Making things she would love to eat but handing them straight over to someone else without even trying it. You could see her salivating preparing that iced coffee for Joe which is sad to watch.

I don’t think she truly cares about “eating healthily” for her health as she serves Joe the most unhealthiest, fattening shite all the time. Her latest vlog (and all the ones before) is a perfect example of that. Nothing she made was ✨ healthy ✨ She sits and watches him eat the food she makes and zooms in on food while Joe tries it but doesn’t try herself. It’s all about weight control.

They both look so unhealthy and withered. She’s barely eating anything and he’s only eating the shite she makes him.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Bol85

VIP Member
No idea what tension anyone is seeing.. they always seem happy to me. Weird. But happy 😂 & even if she had gone without Joe, he might be immature but he does love her presumably. I doubt he’d do anything but encourage her. She’s barely seen her family for 2 years!

I wonder if them cohabiting & having a joint mortgage has helped. I’m sure I read married couples could enter together so maybe they are now allowing some flexibility on that..

Reactions: 14

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
They look like a couple of meth users 😬 seriously, they're barely into their thirties, what's going on?

Screenshot_20220531-215213_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
He honestly looks like he'd be rummaging in the bin for fag ends and asking for money to feed his meth habit now. What a glow down.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don’t know what dianne is doing with joe 😂😂 he’s either got a massive dick or paying her a large sum of money😂 no but all jokes aside how is she in love with him 🤢
I think she genuinely does love him - they appear to both be happy to enjoy the simple things. He isn't really an oil painting but without the makeup and hair I don't really think she's that special either.

Reactions: 13

louseylou

VIP Member
Well, she is in Australia but so is Joe. Glad that they were able to go visit her family and it looks like they get to quarantine in her parents house this time.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Omg NO, why were they sharing a room?! I can't think of anything worse than sleeping in the same room as inlaws. No matter how much you all get on, privacy is a thing!

Dianne has outdone herself with these vlogs though, not only is her eye make up in the morning as she’s just woken up, but lipstick too! So many questions - how can you be too lazy to take off lipstick? Why about teeth cleaning - does she?!
Her hygiene is appalling for a grown woman. Seriously, wash your face and brush your teeth, minger!

Fendrel

Chatty Member
Joe is fairly intelligent unlike Diane who is clearly thick as sh*t. He had to keep explaining social media etiquette to her when they first went out. Although I think she is a good person, when you lack the standard amount of brain cells dished out to the average human don’t go and embarrass yourself on The Weakest Link.

Her fashion sense and decorative style is a hot mess. His flat in London was decorated in neutral tones until Diane spread her crap everywhere and left it looking like a dive. She has single-handedly managed to turn their new place into a reject from the second hand shop from the 70’s. No wonder the bf is starting to look that way too.

• Haha

lizzolyn

VIP Member
So no fathers day post for Joe's dad then, but he did manage to post about his avocado plant ouch 🤨🤔
I'd ask if something went on but joe seemed happy enough mentioning going to help him out in one of diannes vlogs whilst visiting the area.
My dad has a social media account he barely uses but I use the good old fashioned phone to call him and use the post to send him a card.

I don't think its that big of a deal to not post anything on social media; a lot of people don't feel the need to nowadays.